Cheesehead Garrison Meetings and Events Thread 3

Reaction score
Hey guys so I think what we are going to do is just cancel the movie part and we will just have a regular meeting. It will still be the 30th at 10:30 at the culvers off the exit right next to johnson creek outlet mall. Glad people in Madison area were able to get together for the movie, wish I could have been there. Hope to see lots of faces on the 30th. Take care guys.
Cool. This location, Milwaukee, and Madison are all roughly an hour drive for me...so any are good. :)

Reaction score
Is anyone from the Madison area planning on going to the meeting this coming Saturday in Johnson Creek? We are curious, if anybody plans to go. We are skipping on seeing the movie.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is anyone from the Madison area planning on going to the meeting this coming Saturday in Johnson Creek? We are curious, if anybody plans to go. We are skipping on seeing the movie.

Let me know if anyone from Madison is going too. I'm not sure if I am going but a car pool might convince me.
Plus I have a box for "wgenich".

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I'm not able to make it this time, folks. And I have random stuff I got for the holidays to give away, too. Next time!

Reaction score
The meeting will be at Culver's in Johnson Creek. Address is 525 Village Walk Lane. It is off of Church St. It starts at 10:30. If anybody is in the area and hasn't been to one of our meetings, then stop by and say hello.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As always, I'll be there, just late. Working at Toys R Us in Racine until 10 a.m. Google says its a 70-90 minute drive.

The meeting will be at Culver's in Johnson Creek. Address is 525 Village Walk Lane. It is off of Church St. It starts at 10:30. If anybody is in the area and hasn't been to one of our meetings, then stop by and say hello.

Reaction score
Also, for those of us that were thinking about hitting the AMC in Johnson Creek to see Star Wars together following the meeting, it looks like 4:05 is the only realistic time we could make, as I don't think we'll be out for the 1:00 show. I checked other theatres between Madison and Milwaukee off the highway, and they're all pretty close to that same schedule. So I guess we'll play that one by ear, depending on how long the meeting goes.

Reaction score
Also, for those of us that were thinking about hitting the AMC in Johnson Creek to see Star Wars together following the meeting, it looks like 4:05 is the only realistic time we could make, as I don't think we'll be out for the 1:00 show. I checked other theatres between Madison and Milwaukee off the highway, and they're all pretty close to that same schedule. So I guess we'll play that one by ear, depending on how long the meeting goes.
This was the main reason we were planning the meeting at Johnson Creek, so we could see Star Wars together. I doubt any of us will see a movie that late.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We are discussing seeing the movie after all. If anybody can't make the meeting, but wants to see the movie, that would be great. It is the AMC right by the Culver's in Johnson Creek.

Reaction score
For the record, I'm fine with grabbing a quick bite at Culvers and catching the 1:00 show continuing the meeting afterwards, but I think that might be unfair to those that come to the meeting and don't want to see the movie again.

Anyway, I always thought it would be weird to spend 4-6 hours at Culvers, like we do at the buffets.

Reaction score
For the record, I'm fine with grabbing a quick bite at Culvers and catching the 1:00 show continuing the meeting afterwards, but I think that might be unfair to those that come to the meeting and don't want to see the movie again.

Anyway, I always thought it would be weird to spend 4-6 hours at Culvers, like we do at the buffets.
We will see how this works out. If we have to, is there anything else around there to waste time before the movie? Just so everybody knows, we are going to see the 4:05 showing at AMC in Johnson Creek.

Reaction score
Now where are we going to eat until we explode?
We hear Madison is getting a new "Pizza Ranch" behind Super Target on my side of town.
We did a Chinese Buffet after our group watch of Episode 7 on Madison's west side too.
[Closest Old Country Buffet locations to Madison: Janesville & Greenfield]

Darth Ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok fellow Star Wars homies. It's that time once again. I want to get people's input on the next meeting. I have already planned to do the next meeting in Racine. This way we have one every once in a while close to Will and Jason who is not able to drive. I am thinking the last Saturday in March which will be the 26th of March. Let me know if this weekend works for you guys?

Reaction score
Racine is our destination. Still working on where in Racine.
I was looking at the Yardarm (I brought a few of you here for dinner after looking at my collection), but they would prefer a count of how many are coming, so they can arrange staffing. Also, they don't split the check for large groups. Looks like we're still looking, unless people can RSVP for this one.

Reaction score
Asian Buffet it is. The meeting will be at 11:00 Saturday April 9th in Racine Wisconsin. The address for Asian Buffet is 701 Durand Ave, Racine, WI 53405. Hope everyone can make it out there for a great Star Wars filled day. See you all real soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello there Wisconsin Star Wars Fan. The time is upon us once again. The next Cheesehead meeting will be Saturday June 18th. It will be at the Old Country Buffet by Southridge Mall. Meeting will start around 10:30. Hope to see lots of you there.

Reaction score
hey can any one you guys help me out i got a ride to the meeting w/ will but he cant bering me home i need a ride home i can pay gas or i can pay w/ star wars toys i just need a ride home ifany one can help me out let me know asap
jason

Reaction score
Testes, one, two, three...

I'll be darned, my device works for this! Hey all, long time no see. I don't do forums or mailing lists much, having finally moved to facespace. Come friend me there! I heard from the fellows that a meeting is fast approaching.

I'll be there. With a medium size box of Raffle prizes. Is 20 gallons enough? We still measure prizes in gallons, right?

:)

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Reaction score
im still looking for a ride home i wrold still like to go but i wront have a ride home i need some friands around but i gues im will just still in hell were i belong