Character Key for SDCC 2018 - Is the line truly DEAD?

Reaction score
For some reason I could not remember if the Character Key line died last year or if ACME said their was a chance at an offer for this year or not.

Is the line officially dead?

Reaction score
I thought the line was dead . I plan on selling my set shortly on the classifieds. Have a bunch in storage and no more room to display them.

Shotgnz

Reaction score
For some reason I could not remember if the Character Key line died last year or if ACME said their was a chance at an offer for this year or not.

Is the line officially dead?
I emailed Acme and this was their response...

"No new character keys are set to release at comic-con however we will have a stock of older character keys available for purchase. We're currently in the early stages of some big reveals when it comes to character keys and sadly this means there will be no new releases in time for comic-con."

So perhaps a relaunch at Celebration?

Reaction score

"No new character keys are set to release at comic-con however we will have a stock of older character keys available for purchase. We're currently in the early stages of some big reveals when it comes to character keys and sadly this means there will be no new releases in time for comic-con."

Thanks for the info...

Reaction score
Interesting, perhaps they're bring back a few oldies and seeing if they can get a renewed interest in the line?

Reaction score
I think its dead. Can't see them ever returning.

I need three keys, I thin, to complete the run.

They were fun to collect.

Reaction score
You need three keys that you missed a chance to order or you want three more specific characters to be made into keys?

I think its dead. Can't see them ever returning.

I need three keys, I thin, to complete the run.

They were fun to collect.