CHARACTER - Doctor Who

Reaction score
Black and purple Missy 5 inch figures arrived yesterday. Great paint jobs, shame about the glue stain on the purple one!

Reaction score
YAY! *Dances around room* GOT THEM! GOT THEM!

5 inch figures also out. Polkadot 12 and purple 11 along with Rose, Amy and Clara.

Reaction score
Argos finally marked down the "Into the Dalek" set last week. Now only £14.99 instead of the 50 quid it was originally.

Was looking at that 8th Doctor figure in TRU last week. It's definitely pretty cool.

Reaction score
Argos finally marked down the "Into the Dalek" set last week. Now only £14.99 instead of the 50 quid it was originally.

Was looking at that 8th Doctor figure in TRU last week. It's definitely pretty cool.
It was marked down to 20 pounds almost immediately after it was released. Cool that they've marked it down even more.

Reaction score
Got my 8th Doctor from FP today. Love it. Only disappointment is it is taller than its predecessor.

Reaction score
There's nothing that says Christmas better than having some "friendly" guests over for dinner... EXTERMINATE!!! :p

Reaction score
It seems not. Nothing new Yet! Its been hypothesised they could be ToysRus exclusives. Given Argos catalogue has just come out they wont be in there until at least summer if they do go on general release.

Poor Missy and 8th Doctor :(

EDIT: Scratch that possible intel coming in...

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems not. Nothing new Yet! Its been hypothesised they could be ToysRus exclusives. Given Argos catalogue has just come out they wont be in there until at least summer if they do go on general release.

Poor Missy and 8th Doctor :(

EDIT: Scratch that possible intel coming in...
Crossing fingers.

Reaction score
One of the other sites is reporting a Dr. Who line in the Funko ReAction series. (which I am not fond of to be honest)
interesting...... I'm guessing if they are going to be in the ReAction line-up that they will be given the 9POA treatment and maybe a small wave of the 5POA for nostalgia.

Reaction score
interesting...... I'm guessing if they are going to be in the ReAction line-up that they will be given the 9POA treatment and maybe a small wave of the 5POA for nostalgia.
It actually looks now that Funko are releasing Playmobil versions of Dr. Who (and some other properties). There are examples on their site of the Willy Wonka Playmobil. I think these are tall Playmobil too, not normal Playmobil scale.

Reaction score
I don't know what's worse. Making figures that I cannot get, or making figures I don't want. :hmm:

Reaction score
Aaaargh! That's the secret wars tower of doom in the background isn't it! Now that brings back memories!

Reaction score
Just saw the rest of wave 4 3.75" posted at WhoNA. I ordered one of each.

Reaction score
anyone getting that funko pop K9? i picked one up, hes pretty cool looking!
I will be as soon as I can locate him. As well as Sarah Jane Smith. I wish Underground Toys/Character Options would make a 5" classic SJS figure - preferably based on her appearance in "Pyramids of Mars" so as to match the single release of the 4th Doctor, the Priory set, and the Mars set.

Reaction score
I will be as soon as I can locate him. As well as Sarah Jane Smith. I wish Underground Toys/Character Options would make a 5" classic SJS figure - preferably based on her appearance in "Pyramids of Mars" so as to match the single release of the 4th Doctor, the Priory set, and the Mars set.
I didnt see Sarah at GME but if i remember correctly, shes going to be or is available from Hot Topic? I forget now, everyone has exclusives and maybe she isnt exclusive. If you order K9, I dont know how you like your Pops but out of 3 boxes most were just beat up, creased, or crushed, ripped at the store (even tho i tried to get the BEST one) so I ended up ordering from GME online and he came packed very well along with a few other funko pops!