Reaction score
Re: CHARACTER - Doctor Who v2

We need 3 3/4" figures!

That is all.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Re: CHARACTER - Doctor Who v2

I watched that it was very good story.One of the best stories of Doctor Who history.Scaroth was one of the best television series vilains ever.Im getting 6th doctor and stealth Cyberman set too.

Reaction score
Good place for my first post in the new forums. I got the Leela figure today! Pretty cool. 4 accessories, slightly tweaked hip articulation, all in all quite happy. Now they need to make an Ace figure & I'll have my 2 favorite companions.

Reaction score
Good place for my first post in the new forums. I got the Leela figure today! Pretty cool. 4 accessories, slightly tweaked hip articulation, all in all quite happy. Now they need to make an Ace figure & I'll have my 2 favorite companions.
Congrats! I'm waiting for my Leela figure to arrive from the UK real soon :encouragement: Nice sculpt and kudos for the accessories too.

Reaction score
sorry I'm new to this

I've been back and forthing through DW for a bit but now I'm hooked and as a toy collector I'd like to get soem figures more aless army build Daleks or Cybermen any collectors have any recommandations for what figures I should start getting

Reaction score
sorry I'm new to this

I've been back and forthing through DW for a bit but now I'm hooked and as a toy collector I'd like to get soem figures more aless army build Daleks or Cybermen any collectors have any recommandations for what figures I should start getting
Hi, Daleks or Cybermen a good choice as there are lots of different sculpts for these now. You could just focus on the Doctors. For me, I'm trying to keep up with as many of the new releases that I think look good. There's a few I'm not too fussed about atm. And buying up any of the old waves you can find at discount is good too. Good luck, and let us know if you pick anything up :)

Reaction score
My Birthday today and pulled a great Who haul.

Got the Doomsday pack (ironically enough my favorite episode), Red Drone Dalek from the Paradigm wave, and my Sister got me the 11th Doctors Sonic Screwdriver :glee:

Reaction score
Doctor Who Villain Packs!

Oh man, those are awesome! I love the Daleks & Mechanoid set. I really, really love the 3rd Doctor villain set. A freakin' Drashig! Sure it's just a "head", but that's all we saw in the episode anyways. And Omega! Brilliant conecpt here. I wonder if we'll get a 7th Doctor villain set with the Candyman. Heh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agree, that 3rd Doctor set looks great! The Drashig figure also doubles as a finger puppet lol. Great to see an original Auton included too.

Reaction score
Nice. I'd been debating getting the Peri & Sil pack. May just wait & get this one instead.

Reaction score
Caves of Androzani set looks great.I might get it.Even though 40$ is too much for this set.

Reaction score
Anyone collect the character building sets - they are like Lego, only not Lego in fact don't even dare to say Lego as it will only upset Lego!

Really like the eleven doctor mini figures set, so cool to have Tom Baker as a Lego figure.... dammit I said Lego!

Reaction score
The character building sets look nice - especially that 11 Doctors set - but there's way too much CO stuff for me to get before going down another line. Have to admit when I first saw the CB sets I really thought they were a LEGO Doctor Who license. Dang it, now I said Lego too :p

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen a few of the Series 6 figures with the flesh masks, haven't picked any of them up just yet.

Reaction score
I've been wondering if they're compatible with Legos or not. I remember all those different brands that popped up once the patent expired on Legos. They all say "compatible with other brands" of course they really mean that one other brand, hehe.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got round to taking a pic of my new Leela figure. I think she's pretty cool and has some decent accessories: removable knife, crossbow and bolt, and blaster!

also picked up one of the early wave RC Dalek battle packs, with original Rose figure:

:excitement:

Reaction score
I ordered today my first Classics figure wich is Seventh Doctor single :highly_amused:.

Reaction score
I need to get Enemies of First Doctor set even though I dont have first Doctor figure.

Reaction score
Just got my Enemies of the 3rd Doctor set today. Auton is neat, has a Nestene sphere & alternate right hand opened up with the gun exposed. Omega is rather large, has a nice cloth robe & removable head. The Drashig is literally a hand puppet as it should be. Much larger than I was expecting too, seeing as I can actually use it as intended. Heck, the Omega figure even fits completely inside of it. Really nice set.

Reaction score
Im getting upcoming Remembrance of the Daleks set wich includes Davros I have waited him a year already.Im also getting new Attack of the Cybermen set B).

Reaction score
Today my 7th figure left arm came off and that was bad surprise for me.Luckily I glued it back to his body and figure is now ok.Im little disapointed to CO work.

Reaction score
Big Chief are also making a rather cool looking animated figure of David Tennant (the 10th Doctor), I think it's only 8" tall but it looks quite cool. :)

Reaction score
Got my third Cyberman figure (the face damage one). I got three of those and three of the Daleks I might have to post some pics sometime.

Reaction score
Actually found Doctor Who figures at Toys R Us in CA today. Totally shocked to see them. I picked up two of the Silent figures and Idris. For some reason, they also had the Series 5 Amy and the River Song version of the Astronaut (who were not originally featured in this wave), so I picked them up as well. Must be some kind of Toys R Us "greatest hits" mix wave.

Reaction score
I don't think it's been posted here, but apparently this line is going 3 3/4 scale next year, which will be good news for me!

Reaction score
There's been rumours of 3 3/4" Who line for a few years now. If it's true than as long as the articulation is similar to Hasbro's or the new Hobbit figures then great. If it's on a par with the Mattel Batman/Green Lantern figs then I can see the line bombing.

Would love to have well articulated figs of all the Doctors and companions that can interact with the Avengers though.

GNT

Reaction score
I don't think it's been posted here, but apparently this line is going 3 3/4 scale next year, which will be good news for me!
It's been mentioned heaps of times in the past that they'd change the scale, honestly I'll believe it when I see it.