Central Illinois finds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No love at the local Target today...they did have one Tattooed Ani from the Clone Wars cartoon...

Just stay on target Hayabusa...X-mas has a way of cleaning out all the peg warmers...

Reaction score
Target in Spfld. actually put out their exclusives! On the day they were supposed to! Cats and Dogs living together! Mass Hysteria!!!

Also saw some figures form 7.5 and the rest of that case of Wave 7 they put out weeks ago. Knew those guys were knocking around the back room somewehre.

Reaction score
Local collector friend hooked me up with a Holographic Vader yesterday...so that ones off the list...

I did see the wave with the A-wing pilot and Ani in see through night gown at Wally on veterans...
Concept Greivous wave at TRU...
Mcquarrie Snowtrooper at Khols...
Concept Solo at Wally on the Westside...

Reaction score
3 McHans at the Westside WM, plus that entire wave.

1 McVader as well. No UGHs though.

Reaction score
Morton WalMart finally put out some new stuff. They had remnants of 2 cases of wasve 7,and the newest saga legends withthe EVO sandtrooper. I didn't buy anything though.

Pekin WalMart not only removed their endcap, but they have almost nothing on thier shelves as of Friday afternoon, the Saga Padme's and Endor 3PO's were creeping back into the front of the pegs. WalMart really needs to make a mass donation to toys for tots with those things. Still had the new comic packs there, and I havent seen them anywhere else yet.

Reaction score
B-Town Target has the new exclusives as of lunch...
They looked cool...the only one I would have been interested in the TIE Bomber but I got the correct color one a few years back...

Reaction score
Does anybody have an idea as to when they might stop producing/shipping the UGH's? Just curious so I'll know when to stop looking :p

Reaction score
Morton WalMart must be gearing for the Holidays. I've been there 3 times this week and they have had different figs each time. Today they had more wave 7, adn saga legends. McVader adn McSolo were left on teh pegs for other collectors/kids. Also they had pegs jammed with wave 3 and 4 GIJoes.

Reaction score
Picked up Pak Bonkik at Wal-Mart on Veterans, I also stashed both Revan and Malak and a pre-cyborg grievous. Then I went to target and picked up the Arc battle pack, tie bomber and the AT-RT battle pack. Paks was the only figure from wave 7.5 so he must have been a stash or else a return.

Reaction score
Hayabusa said:
Does anybody have an idea as to when they might stop producing/shipping the UGH's? Just curious so I'll know when to stop looking :p
I'm pretty sure (which usually means I'm wrong) that they only shipped in Wave 4 & 5 revision cases, so they ought to start drying up soon.

Reaction score
Westside Wal-Mart in Bloomington has 5 McVaders, 2 McHans, 2 UGH Vaders, 2 UGH Lukes, 3 UGH Biggs, 1 UGH Han... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Pegs are stocked (but no wave 8)!

Reaction score
Wal-Mart on Veterans had a couple of wave 7.5 they had the naboo trooper and the rebel vangaurd. other than that I have not found anything new. I also have the Arc battle pack, tie bomber and at-rt battle pack, if anyone is interested in them I bought them and then I decided that I did not want them, so I plan on returning them. I will sell them for cost. If some one just wants the clones from the ARC battle pack I would be willing to buy the droid out of it and someone could buy the clones. Just let me know. I also asked the lady that is in charge of the toy section at wal-mart about the exclusive comic packs and she said that she had not even heard of them, so I still have no idea when these will come out.

Reaction score
Went to wal mart here in Galesburg for first time since august. It's harder to get to new store. They had a Tycho Celchu right on the front peg. I grabbed it and then saw a MCHAN so i switched and got the Han instead. I woulda got both but didnt have the fundage.. Man i'm so far behind this year.. But the Mchan is the first mcquarrie i bought in store.

Reaction score
Wow! You guys are really on the ball. I just got a Holograph Vader, but I got mine from Brian's Toys one of every figure club. I almost feel like a sellout for going that route, but, hey, it worked.

Reaction score
nothing new at target this morning, I take that back they did have the Arc fighter and more arc battle packs. no new basic figures in fact they have taken a couple of pegs away for star wars figures and given then to wwf figures. Wal-Mart on veterans was still full to the pegs mostly legends.

Reaction score
Morton WalMart is stuffed with wave 7, which is a good thing, because for once it's actually moving here at a quicker pace then most Peoria stores. I expect to see 7.5 or 8 here soon. Wait, they had 8 two weeks ago but I missed everything but armorless clone and wolfman.

P-Town Target also put out some wave 8 over the weekend but i missed it there too.

Reaction score
Peoria TRU has that exclusive Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace ring. That was Friday, but they had a few and I didn't waste money on something I basically already have.

Reaction score
Shop With a Cop bought 23K worth of toys yesterday while I where there with them yesterday, I picked up a Hermi Odle, I may end up opening it sence its top card is bent.

EDIT - I can't wait for my AT_TE!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Bloomington Target has wave 8 on the pegs as of 5pm this afternoon. All figs except McRebel Trooper.

Reaction score
Peoria TRU had LOTS of wave 8 yesterday afternnon including MC rebels, I didn't get on ecause I didn't want to wait in line for 20 minutes just to check out. Target didn't have anything. Allen Rd, WM had some wave 7 remnants, but it's hard to sift through their section since it's broken into about 4 different areas.

Reaction score
Found wave 8 at TRU today they had all figures but the rebel concept figure. Picked up clone in training gear.

TERDVADER could you give me directions to the comic book shop in Pekin?

Reaction score
lordvader97 said:
TERDVADER could you give me directions to the comic book shop in Pekin?
There isn't a comic shop in Pekin
The ones I go to are Acme in Peoria and Acme in Normal.

Anoyone: does vetrans Target till have any TIE bombers? I need one bad,(Santa didn't come through for me
)

Reaction score
No more Bombers at target as of lunch today...they did have a Mcquarrie rebel...

FYI...TRU in B-town has figures in a few other areas other than the SW section...just saying...

Reaction score
My bro never gets me anything but this year he actually got me the clone wars arc-170 and the pilot battle pack, and a tie bomber from his foster parents along with a gift card. And from my grandma i received a Mace Windu force battler, a 5 cd audio book about Vader, a Darth Tator-which I already have and will give to nephew for birthday next year or something, some star wars stamp poster lithos, and an old Padme-Queen Amidala in very damaged pacakging.

Went shopping this morning for some deals, bought a few new outdoor decorations for next year at walmart. As for star wars, they had nothing but leftover clones and a lone death star gunner that which i picked up. Walmart was very empty, not a single transformer on the pegs, and zero star wars vehicles.

Then at target they hadnt yet marked figure prices down yet but i still bought 5. And they had 8+ arc fighters left, but I didnt see any of the pilot battle packs. My bro said they had the camo at-rts when he was there but i didnt see anything but the arcs. They had plenty of figures but most were doubles of clones, stormtroopers, imp officers, and 1 mc-snowtrooper. The 5 i picked up were tc-14, padme in the gown, 4-lom, Voolvif Monn, and Lando in smuggler clothes. Still need to get a sith infiltrator somewhere. Most likely ebay. And still way behind on figures for 2007..

Reaction score
Ah, found Fireside Padme X2 at Fairveiw Heights TRU but ended up passing on them....The paint apps where absoutly horrible on them, mabey all of them. Target had tons of Sandtroopers and Imp. Officers. WM also had a good stock of Sandtroopers and Imp. Officers, with a slight splash of Hermi Odle. They also had the Jabba Band packs.

P.S. - I also saw this lady evrywhere I went....when I went to WM she actualy ended up saying "Hey, I see you evrywhere!"

Reaction score
TRU in B-town had the last wave with the Concept Rebel...sans the Concept rebel and destroyer...
Nothing follows...

Reaction score
Spy reports state that Wally world on Veterans have the exclusive Sith and Clone evolution 3pks this AM...so if you missed them the first time...or if you just love buying the same thing in a new package...hit em up...

Reaction score
Yesterday peoria Target finally had their toy dept stocked for the first time since the holidays. They had wave 8 and some Darktrooper legends wave. Also I saw the new GI Joe comic packs, of which the one with Hawk was awesome. TRU doeswn't have anything new but if anyone is still looking for a TC-14 they have a couple.

I still haven't found wave 7.5 anywhere has anyone seen it at all????

oh and I drunkenly bought a Quinlan/Villie comic pack last night.....it's not that cool....

Reaction score
No recent developments at Washington WM...Haven't been there in about a week tho...will check in later.

Reaction score
Nothing at East Peoria Walmart, Peoria Target or TRU.

Peoria Target did have their GI JOe 5-packs doen to 12.00 though. Any lower and I might pick one up.

Reaction score
EP Walmart had a ton of those exclusive comic 2packs. I must say they were pretty bad.

Reaction score
Pekin Wal-Mart hs them also. Not as cool as I was expeccting, though at some point I still may pick up the Keller/Marine pack.

Reaction score
Zilch at wal mart today.. Absolutely empty of basic figures. All they had was galactic heroes and a few of the new Muggs things. They were in the beginning of a reset, with the papers up telling what goes where. Gonna try to go to target thursday i guess, maybe even tommorow.

Reaction score
A little late, but Happy New Year to everyone!!

It's been really slow since a little before Christmas. Haven't seem to have reset around here yet. I keep waiting.

Although this may sound like an obvious question, does anyone know if they're going to continue to ship waves 7~8 of basic figs the beginning of this year, since they were "originally" suppose to be released in January anyways? Just curious cause, you know, I still need them!

Reaction score
I got a belated X-mas gift last night...My wife ordered the GG Classic TIE Pilot bust from EE...

...it looks nice but its smaller than I had hoped (The pic above is about the actual size)
...this is my first "classic" bust and for the $30.00 price...I dont think Ill be getting a whole lot of these...
I may pick up a Stromtrooper and a Vader...but I dont see me getting much else...

I wish they would quit dicking around and make the TIE Pilot bust in the regular size...

Reaction score
Wow TIE, I can't beleive they're that small!
Its only been like a year sence I found that first Pic. I sent you.
I guess they finaly got around to releasing it.

Carlye Wal-Mart had almost all their Basic figures and Titanium vehicles marked down to $5. Considering some figures that where in the same wave where marked down, and some where still full price, I have no idea how they chose them, I'd guess at random

Reaction score
Hey whats up Jodo...
Actually that pic you sent me back in the day...before the dark times...was a frankensteined/photoshopped GG base and the Attakus TIE Pilot from the waist up...

I would show you the pic you sent me but I was banished and cant get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.