Central Illinois Finds

Reaction score
Re: Central Illinois Finds...

I saw the BMF for $88.00 at Wally today...I went to Target yesterday...and found nothing much on the pegs of both stores...thats great news
...new waves should go right up...I havent really been hunting seriously for a while so it was quite a shock to see everything so empty...

Reaction score

Picked up a Grail Knight, and a Cairo swordsman for $3 each at Flora WM. They also had a Jungle Cutter for $13, and some older SW figures for $3 each.

Reaction score

Fairview Heights Target has a bunch of Organa wave figures, and a ton of Titaniums I've never seen at retail. my real mission was to buy new clothes. I've lost about 20 lbs over sometime now, and most of my clothes are to big. So I searched evrywhere for clothes that fit me, and looked nice. Which was realy hard. Either I found a shirt I realy liked, and it they were out of my size, or the clothes just looked horrible (The usual case). I ended up going to Old Navy, we're I found 2 pairs of pants (32X34's), and two shirts, size large to fit me. One thing I didn't know, hot girls work at Old Navy. Heh, who knew?

Reaction score

Ive seen some new LEGO sets popping up...I hope thats good news...

Anybody need about 80 of the figure of the fat chick with extra boobs...It was a pretty freaky scene walking into the SW section at TRU today...

Reaction score

There hasn't been any SW figures here untill today sence the post X-Mas clearence. They put them all on clearence. Then here just a couple weeks later, there's about 20 pegs, with 2 figures each on 'em, at full price again.
So who ever found 'em on clearence lucked out I guess.

Oh, and also, I'm lookin' for a BSG MK2 Viper titanium. Its the new one with the logo's and Starbuck's call sign. If I find one I'll let everyone know so they don't hafe to look evrywhere they go for me.

Reaction score

The new Meijer in Urbana has a bunch of new Saga Legends but the real surprise was the price.... 6.49 a Figure! Thats a steal as opposed to Wal Marts new prices.

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
Ive seen some new LEGO sets popping up...I hope thats good news...

Anybody need about 80 of the figure of the fat chick with extra boobs...It was a pretty freaky scene walking into the SW section at TRU today...
I knew fatty would flop...

Barren Walls at Wallmart in Wash-your-town...looks like they're preping for alot of new stuff...lots more of good 'ol yarna and some of the Bail wave in the clearance isle too...

Also, I saw an A-Wing in there...didn't really know anything about it, and didn't feel like spending the $25 on it...it looks alot like a Re-hash of my old POTF2 one...

Reaction score

Well, my Hasbro 09' list budget just went up.

2X ANH Space Stormtrooper
1X Beared Hoth Rebel
1X Other Hoth Rebel
1X Captain Needa
$35.

The new addition?

1X Turbo Tank.

http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=265

Soo...Guess I gotta rethink my plan here. I was gonna save $23 a month and finish this list off to cover it all. ($275 worth of stuff. OMG I just did Math!) :

This years TO BUY prop list :

$15 Nurse Joker Belt and trim.
$60 M-65 Feild Jacket SAR Marine and Firefly Guy
$40 (or so) Joker Suspenders for Joker 2.0
$60 New Joker Tie
$40 A bunch of Sintra for any costumes and projects.
$60 (or so) Sandtrooper pouches, 2 MP40 sets, 1 french. I'm hoping to get 'em cheap

And then off to the side, $35 worth of airsoft to modify as well.
I wonder when the Turbo Tank will be released? I gotta figure another $100-$150 in there. Dang it.

I still need to sell my SW collection. To pay for my new SW collection. Or something.

Reaction score

Poop...you beat me...

I was at Target a little after 12:30 and saw the new stuff...almost got the CW spacetrooper guy...but all I was really looking for were the 2 Manga guards...they also had the exclusive battle packs...CW battle of something and the sarlac pit...

Is this the "spacetrooper" we are getting?...

I was hoping it was going to be the troops standing outside on the deathstar when the falcon is being pulled in by the tractor beam...

yeah new stuff...

Reaction score

There is a realistic ANH Spacetrooper comming, I don't know when, but it will be available.

Reaction score

The ANH Spacetrooper is in Legacy Wave Five, so it should be up for the next time we get some new figure mojo.

Corman

Reaction score

Sweet! Im glad to here that...I would take two of them ov course...

Reaction score

Me too, its one of the only figures I'm looking foreward to.

Not related at all, but check out my new paint.

Reaction score

Nice Imperial Navy grey...is this your dork room?

Painting is fun isnt it...
...at least you removed the cable and outlet covers...I hate when people paint over covers...

Reaction score

Its actualy got a blue in it, but it has that sorta dusty greyish look to it, deffintly one of my favorite colors. Evry light diffrence makes it a diffrent color, so it preety cool. (Makes it look like the room is about 10 colors though)

Thats my bedroom.
And ya, deffintly hate it when people paint on the covers. Either way....Beats the crap out of the green. :

Reaction score

Hey...that looks like the green we used in the basement...

And if the new paint changes color you should get a lava light...and tie dye curtains...

I FOUND a single Magnaguard at Target today...I still need another...and those ANH Spacetrooper...and...

Reaction score

*Goes to your fridge, gets snacks, and goes back to the basement*

LOL.

I wonder how much the Turbo Tank is gonna be....I'm actualy dreading Toy Fair now.
I realy hope they don't make anything else I want.
(Seriously too. I'd like to stop buying Hasbro crap.
)

Reaction score

Washington WM has the newest wave of Clone Wars figures, a bunch on vehicles, and a few Yarnas. They also have a crap load of A-Wings at full price in the clearance section.

Reaction score

BARGELOAD OF STUFF AT WALLY IN WASHINGTON!

TIE, if you need MagnaGuards, you can get them there. They have atleast 5 of them as of 4 P.M. today.

Gave into buying the Darth Revan Mighty Mugg...I weighed the uglyness against the fact that he's my favorite character, and the latter won over...

Reaction score

I found my second guard yesterday...at Target again...
Ive been hitting wally since Monday and they still only have a LARGE empty section...looked like they did a reset and are now waiting for the stuff to come in to fill it...the only thing they have new are bobble heads...plenty of the fat multi-boob chick if you still dont have your army completed...

Hey Terd...
where you been...

Reaction score

Hmm...debating if I want to increase my army of Yarnas from 50 to 75...or maybe I need more Bane Malors...can't decide...

Reaction score

Wal-mart on Veterans has Clone Wars wave 4 and Legacy wave 5. They still had several of each charater left.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up LordVader97...
Ov course I went to TRU today over Wally

I just left Wally and walked away with my two spacestormies...they had four and I grabbed the two with the best paint...

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
Hey Terd...
where you been...
I swear I've been here, but it seems every time I go out, all I find are 7 Yarnas, and spaces for another 40-60 brand new figures.

What is up with the retail chains? None of them had their toy sections reset until like a week ago! This year, last year, and in 06, and 05. Really this is the 4th year I've noticed it. How can these companies have a successful toy aisle if they don't stock it between christmas and valentines day? And Wal Mart for Gods sake, removed almost all their SW toys 2 weeks before Christmas to make room for 12 pegs worth of generic plastic captain Rex masks that are now sitting on clearence for $1. WTF

Reaction score

Same here, those Rex costume things were bad ideas.
They should fire the guy that thought they'd sell.

Reaction score

Salem and Centralia WM's both had the new animated CW figures. Just need those Spacetroopers and the Viper titanium.
Titaniums are hard to come by in general around here it would seem.

Reaction score

Do you need some help Jodo...or do you love the thrill of the hunt...

I think there was a Viper at our Target today...whats the one you need look like...

Reaction score

Whats the viper look like in the package...

The hot chick and I are going to Peoria today to get her tattoo worked on so I doubt Ill be hunting...but I will help you if I can...

If any of you local bloom/normal guys see this...get it and LMK...Ill buy it from you and send it to him...

Reaction score

With the economic turndown, the stores re-stocking-thus nothing to buy, and saving for new computer I havent had much to buy lately. But man I wish i had the cash for that lifesize captain Rex.

Reaction score

Where are you guys finding Wave 5 of Legacy? Champaign and Urbana is dry

Reaction score

Hey Jodo...
I picked up the Viper I thought you were talking about...its a viper mark 2 with red/purplish packaging...

LMK ASAP if I did good or if I got the wrong one and should return it...

Reaction score

Awsome!
Thanks so much for grabbing it! If it's white and red, and got the little purple Primus logo on the nose, its the right one. Either way I'll take it.
The last MK2 available was a repainted "Stealth version", so I have no doubt its the right one.

The BSG line actualy expired at the end of 2008, they dropped the Basestar, which I've wanted for years, and this is preety much the last BSG Titanium gonna be available.

Reaction score

Anybodies Wal Marts have some A Wings?