Central Illinois Finds

Reaction score
Re: Central Illinois Finds...

Welcome Medic...we needed a good medic...

Do you know how to give CPR to avatars...mine is apparently DOA...

Reaction score

jodo- benton has 2 or 3 cad banes if still looking.

also in the clearance aisle:
SAGA 2- rep benn and 2 of those evil yellow naboo troops
TAC legends- 2 biker scouts, 2 different imp officers,a noisy r2 unit and a hailfire droid.
going to marion and c'dale tomorrow

Reaction score

I won't be able to make it down there, I have to go to Springfield here Friday....But I had totaly forgot about that figure actualy, LOL.

TIE, just login to your photobucket account, that should revive your avatar!

Reaction score

Welcome Medic! Nice to see a new face around here.

Morton WM hit the motherload 2 days ago. ROTJ, Repacks, new CW's and Dewbacks. Pekin WM has a crapload of AT-STs

Reaction score

I was just up that way today, but didn't hit any stores.

Reaction score

Salem WM finaly got new figures...They had a few ANH and a few ROTJ figures. Nothing I wanted.

Reaction score

Mt Vernon K-Mart had all the new figures, but for $9 I passed on them.
I'm not for sure if I want them anyway.
And then WM there had the Dewback and AT-ST. But likewise, I don't know if want those either. They looks realy nice, but I just can't get myself to spend that much money at once on something I won't enjoy as much as I proboly should.

I actualy feel sorta funny not buying them, but I think after I bought them; I'd feel just as funny.

Reaction score

Has anyone seen these in Blm/Normal area? Havn't had time to look lately.
1x Leesub Sirln (Cantina)
1x Hr'check Kal Fas (Cantina Saurin)
1x Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Guy)

thanks

Reaction score

Have yet to see any of those figures anywhere in town...Im looking for the scanning crew guy...

Reaction score

My dad found the ANH wave at the Meijer in Urbana

Reaction score

All I can find is the Greatest Hits crap.

Anyone go see that New Moon Movie?

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
Have yet to see any of those figures anywhere in town...Im looking for the scanning crew guy...
they've got that wave here in morton at the WM, so I'm sure you'll see him soon enough.

Reaction score

New-er...battle packs at target...gel worm...endor...CW cartoon...one gunship turret...

Reaction score

No problem...Ill keep an eye out for the scanning crew guy for ya...rumor has it there will be another with a different head and seperate scanner box part...his feet look kinda goofy...

Reaction score

Yes...happy turkey day...remember to wear your stretchy pants and pace yourself...

Reaction score

Hey Medic...are you the same Medic from the old GalacticHunter forums?...

Edited...dont drink and post...

Reaction score

yes i am medic on GH forums. came over here since the GH forum is becoming a ghost town.

almost forgot, benton put out 2 sets of the droid factory finally and someone actually bought a yellow naboo from the clearance aisle

Reaction score

Sweet! (that you left)...did you get to be a moderator?

Reaction score

Hey Jodo, I was at the WalMart in Pekin today and they had 2 of those Jokers you were looking for. I woulda picked em up but I didn't know if you were still looking and I was running too low on cash to just pick em up in case, cause I'm not sure when I'll be out that way next to take them back, but they're there if you still want them.

Reaction score

What Jokers were those? I can't remember, LOL!

I finaly found the new comic packs too. I picked up Darth Whats-his-face and Knight Kinky Boots.

Reaction score

ESB wave is here as well....But they didn't have the Bespin Gaurd. He'd be the only one I'd consider picking up.

Right now the only thing I realy want is the Slave Leia, and mabey the Bespin Gaurd. I had intended to buy the Jabba Gaurds, but I just don't feel like laying down $7-$8 for an action figure anymore.

Reaction score

TerdVader said:
Hey Jodo, I was at the WalMart in Pekin today and they had 2 of those Jokers you were looking for. I woulda picked em up but I didn't know if you were still looking and I was running too low on cash to just pick em up in case, cause I'm not sure when I'll be out that way next to take them back, but they're there if you still want them.
I posted on here looking for the DCU Jokers but i found them....i need the DCU Man-Bat and Forager now.

Reaction score

Tikkes said:
TerdVader said:
I posted on here looking for the DCU Jokers but i found them....i need the DCU Man-Bat and Forager now.
My bad. I haven't been to pekin since that day, but I did see the Man bat. I don't know who Forager is though.

Reaction score

TerdVader said:
Tikkes said:
TerdVader said:
My bad. I haven't been to pekin since that day, but I did see the Man bat. I don't know who Forager is though.
Its cool,if you get a chance to get the Man-Bat please LMK!

Reaction score

I went all that day wondering what Joker figure I wanted, LOL.

Taylorville WM had marked their figures down to $6....No Slave Leia though.

(Anyone see the new prototype vehicles on the main page? That droid gun ship is cool....)

Reaction score

benton has $6 figures. still has dewbacks,octo droids,droid factory sets and finally got at-st. the green pallet is full of vehicles buy most figures are gone-even the legends.
going to marion tomorrow to check target and TRU.

Reaction score

Looking for:

DCU Man-Bat
DCU The Riddler
DCU Harley Quinn
Marvel Universe The Vision

Reaction score

Anyone going to C5? I don't think I am......

Reaction score

nope, going to see mickey the first week of june. that's my trip to orlando for the year.

Reaction score

My purchases this year have been few and far between. Went christmas shopping today and saw the new at-st for the first time. It looks pretty sweet. Bought a few galactic heroes sets for my nephew. He's not quite old enough for the cool stuff yet. The only thing I got for myself today was the corporate alliance tank droid. Usually i find it easier to stay somewhat on track with the vehicle releases but i'm behind on those too. Being sick earlier this year and laid off this summer really hit my star wars budget hard.

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Bought a few galactic heroes sets for my nephew. He's not quite old enough for the cool stuff yet.

[/QUOTE]

What are you trying to say...I collect the evil Galactic Heros...and I saw the original Star Wars in the theatre in 1977...

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Bought a few galactic heroes sets for my nephew. He's not quite old enough for the cool stuff yet.
What are you trying to say...I collect the evil Galactic Heros...and I saw the original Star Wars in the theatre in 1977...

[/QUOTE]

ROFL hehe, u know what i mean.. Trying to get somebody into star wars other than me. lol.

Reaction score

HEY!

The more time you guys spending talking on here equals less time out there finding my DC Universe figures!!!