Central Illinois Finds

Reaction score
We just hit the 500th post so I think were supposed to start a new thread...

FYI I still need the "Clone Wars" Dooku and Ventress...

Reaction score
Re: Central Illinois Finds...

A friend over in Peoria picked up Stass Allie for me at the Target, it was the only figure they had left.

Reaction score

Oh...and I also need the Titanium: Imperial Landing Craft...

EDIT: and um...the comic 2 pack with the white Vader...

Anyone else think that HasBlow will release the Imperial Officer from the new Bunker set as a single down the road...I wanted to get this when it had two Imps in it...now not so much...

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
Oh...and I also need the Titanium: Imperial Landing Craft...
They have that at Morton WalMart right now.

Reaction score

Well hook a brutha up Terd...
...Im a stickler for good paint application and if the ship is in good shape...Packaging doesnt matter...Ill rip it open as soon as I get it...LMK...

...Thank ya...Thank ya...

EDIT: lordvader97...Nice seeing you again...thanks for picking up the figure so quickly...enjoy the extra driod parts...

Reaction score

Nevermind, I though you meant/said the droid landing craft. Sorry.

But if it's in the same wave they might have it. It was the wave with the droid landing craft, the gold-ish hailfire, and a blue A-Wing. That's all I remember.

Reaction score

A fellow collector grabbed me the white Vader comic 2pk this evening at TRU...He also mentioned some "exclusive"? Galactic Heros X-mas 3pks...

No worries Terd...Ill get one...

Reaction score

I found the new comic packs, and a few cases of wave 4, and the legends wave with the blue clone officer at Pekin WalMart. They are pretty well stocked over there.

Reaction score

I was laughing the whole time I opened the white Vader...too funny...

Reaction score

Fellow collector gave me a heads up on the latest "Clone Wars figures at Target today...
I grabbed the Dooku...but they did not have the Ventress I was looking for...

Reaction score

The WM in lincoln had remnants of the latest ROTS legacy wave, and some older harder to find figs like Jodo Kast.

Reaction score

I hope one of you guys picked up the rest of the Clone Wars wave at Target...I went back today in hopes of grabbing Ventress...and the others were gone...

If not we may have someone looking over our shoulders...?

Reaction score

TRU has the Battlefront 2 droid and clone multipacks at lunch...I hid one of each if they happen to be gone by the time you get there...PM me for the location...

Reaction score

I dont think I saw those...is it just mandos or is it a repack of the boba/jango/mando pack...

Reaction score

Not Star Wars - but has anyone seen the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom wave at any Kroger's stores? I will drive to pick them up. Thank you!

Reaction score

Wally on Veterans has the new Titaniums...

...And I dont shop at Krogers...

Reaction score

TatooineTraveler said:
Not Star Wars - but has anyone seen the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom wave at any Kroger's stores? I will drive to pick them up. Thank you!
Ya, there isn't a Kroger around here, but I've been keeping a look out for them evrywhere I go. And evryone thought the 3rd wave was hard to find.

As far as the Mandos, do you meen the EE packs (like the BF ones), or the comic pack Mandos?

Reaction score

Ah, thought so.

Fairveiw Heights Target had the the Obi-Wan and Yoda Clone Trooper packs, as well as the new CW animated figures.

And also, I may be coming to Peoria the 19th and 20th next month for the Bartonville (Peoria) State Hospital TAPS investigation. Not for sure yet, but I'm realy hoping to make it.

Reaction score

jodo said:
Ah, thought so.

Fairveiw Heights Target had the the Obi-Wan and Yoda Clone Trooper packs, as well as the new CW animated figures.

And also, I may be coming to Peoria the 19th and 20th next month for the Bartonville (Peoria) State Hospital TAPS investigation. Not for sure yet, but I'm realy hoping to make it.
I did the State hospital tour this last weekend.:)

(my name is Chris
)

Reaction score

Thats friggen great!!!

YOU SUCK!

...And whos the guy that sucks with the man bag and the double thumbs up in the pic...

Reaction score

Wow, thats preety cool!
I'm realy hoping to start buying some equipment here fairly soon, to start doing local investigations early next year. I'd realy like to do that on the side, so hopefully evrything works out. I'm realy looking foreward to mabey going to the Peoria TAPS visit, so hopefully it all works out and I'll make it.
I've got some locations just here in town picked out I may try and check out. I'm deffintly going to pick up some digital recorders to take audio, and some new memory cards for the digital cameras to take video and stills with before I go on any farther. On a budget, its sorta hard to figure out anything else I can use and not break the bank.

In toy news -

Hit Fairfeild WM to see what they had, finaly, FINALY, found a TDK Joker Thug MM figure. They even had Evolutions packs there, which was odd to see in small town IL.

Then hit Mt Vernon on the way back, and found all 5 variants of the Joker Thug, so I exchanged mine for the one I wanted.
Couldn't beleive it, here I've been looking for it forever, and then found all of them at one store. They also had the new A-Wing there. There was an older dude buying one, I was going to ask him if he collected any SW stuff, or why he was buying it. But as soon as he picked it up, he walked off before I could get a chance to yell at him.

EDIT - Fairfeild also had waves 3 and 4 of the CW figures. I thought about picking some of them up, but I relised I hate them still.

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
Thats friggen great!!!

YOU SUCK!

...And whos the guy that sucks with the man bag and the double thumbs up in the pic...

That's the bag for the camera that I'm holding. I decided to do my rediculous "Steve-O" pose.

Reaction score

Sure its a camera bag...

Hey fellas...I seem to be having trouble finding the Ventress from the "Clone Wars" tv series...any help would be great...remember she has to have good paint...package does not matter...thanks fellas...

Reaction score

TRU had the "exclusive" arc170s with the wampa on the nose over lunch...

Reaction score

TIE_Pilot23 said:
TRU had the "exclusive" arc170s with the wampa on the nose over lunch...
I also saw them in Peoria the other day. Personally, I'm passing. I've got the last 2 ARC's, and those buggers take up an exceptional amount of room. Just because it's got a wampa barfing up red rocket, doesn't put it in my collection for that price.

Reaction score

Found and left the new Clone Wars Yoda and Obi battle packs at Target over lunch...

Reaction score

New clone wars stufF at Washington wally. AT-TE for $50 too.

Reaction score

...A fellow collector hooked me up the a Ventress this morning...6:55am this morning

Oh...and Im joining a motorcycle club tomorrow...and no its not the wild hogs...

Reaction score

AT-TE is still up for grabs... plenty of themes CW stuff...Ican stash some of it if anybody needs anything still...

Reaction score

Okay fellas...Im all caught up as far as 2008 figures goes...but...I think I would like another new larger scale regular/non comic book General Grievous...hook me up if you can...

Reaction score

I saw more of the new comic packs and the clone wars fighter at Peoria Target tonight. THe also had the GI Joe UBP's.

Reaction score

Anyone seen the Thrawn/Karrde comic pack? Champaign is dry

Reaction score

Nope.

Carmi WM has the Falcon Crew and Endor Battlepacks.

Reaction score

tikkes...Bloomington east side wally has those packs as well as the clone wars 3 packs as of lunch today...I hid a xior and thrawn...LMK if you want to know where...