Central Illinois Finds V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Terd...

Wally on Veterans had the new "Clone Wars" Galactic Heros at lunch...Fox...Cody...Dooku...etc...

Reaction score
I went to Washington WalMart today but couldn't find the droid factory sets anywhere.

Reaction score
My wife hooked me up with the Koto TIE Pilot and a Life size cardboard Phase 2 plain clone ( they dont make a 501st ) for our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday...

Oh...and I forgot to mention...A Marc Echo Stormtrooper shirt...

Reaction score
Just an FYI to anyone in the Marion area tomorro, myself and a few others will be in SW and Batman costumes tomorro in Marion IL's Illinois Centre Mall at around 5:00.
I'll be the Joker.

Reaction score
I hate malls...You should go to the local haunted houses and hang out in the lines...you might even pick up a goth chick...or find out were they are going later

...looks [censored] Jodo...

Reaction score
Ya, they aren't my favorite places to be either....As far as the Haunter house goes, I've already got them ****** at me!
Here the 25th I messed with the people in line to go in...I asked were the line started, the woman in her 30's or so told me "right here" so I turned around and acted like I was getting in line with her...I've never seen so many people in a line, and old people running it get upset so quickly.

Now...Considering I had messed with evryone that day already, I would of assumed they would of known I was joking, but they got preety upset either way. So I....or The Joker anyway, isn't welcome back there.
I thought it was hillarious, as did all the little kids there, but the adults and old woman running the line, not so much.

Reaction score
I found the Imp Knights and the Cade and Talon Comic packs at Marion Target while I was there yesterday.

I had a realy good time yesterday, I met the Batman, Princess Leia, a Jedi Knight, and Darth Vader at Illinois Centre Mall for their indoor trick-or-treating. It was extremly warm inside, and literaly right before I started applying make-up, my nose started running. So I left make-up off of it untill right before we left. About an hour into it, my nose started running again, and after we left, about 20 mins. later, it was absoutly stopped up and running.

So aside from getting sick at the very last moment possible, I had a realy good time. I got tons of hugs, and was asked to give a lap dance.
All the little kids were amazed to see us, it was never "those people dressed up", it was "Batman, Darth Vader, the Joker,etc" They realy enjoyed seeing us all there. Having seen only what, two Rubies costumes before, I was pleasently suprises to see other Jokers there. One only did a make-up job, which was ok, and the other two, one a man, and the other a woman were together. He came in the suit, and her the nurses outfit. They were the most unfriendliest people EVER. I thought I'd be nice, so I introduced myself to them and asked them about their costumes....They wouldn't even answer me hardly. They were just realy rude. It was like it made them mad I dressed up or something....I actualy had other people come up to me and tell me they prefered me to them though, which was of corse always welcome, (
) but the main comments were that I was much more approchable than the couple. They just struck me as realy...well, I can't realy describe it, it was just realy weird.

On the other hand, there was this little kid who realy got a kick out of me as the Joker...He walks up with his family in his Ninja outfit and says "Whats wrong with you?!? Batman's a super hero! Why you try and hurt Batman for!?! He's a super hero Joker! Why you try and do that!?!?" LOL! After that, I introduced myself to "Yoda", who is a realy talented guy...He walks on his knees up and down the mall just like Yoda, it was crazy. But as I was talking to him, the same little boy comes up to us and goes "JOKER!?! What you doing to Yoda!?!? Why do that? What you doin' to him!?!?" LOL, then come to find out, he was terrified of Yoda!

My other favorite moment was at this little chinese place inside the mall. The lady seated people realy close to where I was standing, so I walked over to by them, leaned on the fence, and said "Hiiii, I'll be your server today...What ah, what can I get you?" The lady closest to me looks over and goes "I'll take a lap dance."

So ya, hugs, Yoda, stuck-up Jokers, lapdance....It was all there.

Batman and Joker :

Looking in the Window :

Vader -

Yoda -

Our other pics. didn't turn out to good.
Also, my frakkin' pants...I thought I'd have my new ones...so....ya know...the old ones suck.

So realy, what have I learned? Before the DVD release, I want new pants (ASAP), my shirt material, and a lighter blazer. I want new shoes, and suspenders, and then after that, I want a new coat. So....I still hate those pants. Worst I've ever seen.....Frakkin' things...

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
I went to Washington WalMart today but couldn't find the droid factory sets anywhere.
Dang...they went fast...I beleive they were $5.88? Somthing like that...

EDIT: Also went to peoria target yesterday...They had the Hoth battle packs, and that's about it...

Reaction score
Target had the latest wave of figures...Faie...FX-6...Grievous...

Help me out...what is Faie from...and is this new Grievous a repaint or a new figure...he looks taller to me for some reason...

Reaction score
I just picked up Bail and Breha organa at Target, Tie did you get the other ones. General Greivous is all new, scaled larger and arms that snap together. Faie I think but am not sure is from the battle of myteggo.

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Target had the latest wave of figures...Faie...FX-6...Grievous...

Help me out...what is Faie from...and is this new Grievous a repaint or a new figure...he looks taller to me for some reason...
Faie is from the DarkHorse "Republic" comic series...that's really all I know about him though...

Not sure about the new Greivous...it would be nice to get one with decent arms that split though...

Reaction score
That FX-6 is the most bada** figure ever. I picked it and Breha up at Pekin WM the other day. They also had Stass Allie, but I passed. The other figures had been taken. The Grievous is to scale now, that's why he seemed taller TIE_Pilot23.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up fellas...
I picked up the Faie for a fellow collector that hooks me up but after speaking with him last night...He said he was no longer collecting figures...so if any of you local/Bloomington/Normal guys want him...I got him...LMK by the end of the week or Ill take him back...

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Thanks for the heads up fellas...
I picked up the Faie for a fellow collector that hooks me up but after speaking with him last night...He said he was no longer collecting figures...so if any of you local/Bloomington/Normal guys want him...I got him...LMK by the end of the week or Ill take him back...
I will take him, just let me know how much and can come to your work and pick him up.

Reaction score
Done...that was easy...

lordvader97...PM me your cell #...All I have is your work #...

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
That FX-6 is the most bada** figure ever.
It is pretty cool...but...it was kind of a pain in the [censored] putting it together...

Reaction score
They've got the new Greivous up on the RS main page, I didn't relise it would be that big.

Reaction score
well, hello to everybody from my new iPod Touch! The Internet browser on it is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.