Central Illinois Finds V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I saw the Vader/Emperor Unleashed 3pks at the West siiide Wally...had them in my hands...read the back of the boxes...and put them back...looked like repacks and repaints to me so I put them back...

I am looking for the endor shield generator bunker pack...I think...all I wanted from the pack was the two Imperial officers...now we only get one it seems...friggen Hasbro...

boba_fetus...ever been to Suicide girls?...

Reaction score
Holly crap is Centralia WM is screwed up. They've got the toys in the very back corner, and it seems that they can now fit more product on the shelves now. They had put a case of repaint wave out, and the new wave of Comic packs. The wave before the Legacy ones, I'm craving the Cade/Talon and Imp Gaurds. But I picked up my Mini-Me Jodo Kast! Sorta dissapointed with him, but he's cool none the less.

P.S. - I like your wife TIE, I hadn't ever seen her before.

Reaction score
Settle down Jodo...
Ive been with her since 1993...

Hey Jodo did they have the comic pack with the white Vader?...I want one of these...Im not sure why...whats the background on him being white anyway...I smell a wave of custom Hello Kitty Vaders in the custom section soon...

Reaction score
boba_fetus said:
TIE_Pilot23 said:
...ever been to Suicide girls?...
The Web site? Yeah. not a member, but yes, I'm familiar with it.

Why do you ask?
No reason...Just thought if you liked Goth chicks you would dig that site...Id tell Jodo about it but hes underage...

Jodo...I was just blowing smoke...

Reaction score
whew... I thought you were gonna say something like your wife was on SG and we should check her out.

That would've been just completely inappropriate and over the top.

Reaction score
...Actually that would be sweet...Ill have to run that by her tonight when I get home...

She is on the cover of a book..."A dozen black roses"

...and thats my razor shes holding.

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Hey Jodo did they have the comic pack with the white Vader?...I want one of these...Im not sure why...whats the background on him being white anyway...I smell a wave of custom Hello Kitty Vaders in the custom section soon
I don't think so, they had the Durge Anakin one, and...uh....uhh.....crap. I don't know the others they had, I can't remember. The collodion on my hand must of hurt my memory.

Tie_Pilot23 said:
No reason...Just thought if you liked Goth chicks you would dig that site...Id tell Jodo about it but hes underage...
Frak you underagedness, frak you!

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
...Actually that would be sweet...Ill have to run that by her tonight when I get home...

She is on the cover of a book..."A dozen black roses"

...and thats my razor shes holding.
Seriously? Did she model for that?

I used that image for a CD cover a few years ago.

What was her answer about SG?

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Know What I Mean...

Reaction score
Yep...I went to school with Tim Bradstreet the artist that made it...He used alot of us local "darker" folks for the "Vampire the masquerade" art he did...

As far as the SG thing...I guess thats for my eyes only...and possibly the mail man...

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Yep...I went to school with Tim Bradstreet the artist that made it...He used alot of us local "darker" folks for the "Vampire the masquerade" art he did...
Wow

So, should I go home and look through the credits in my Art of Vampire the Masquerade book?
(not that I ever played the game, I just loved reading the material and the art. )

I'll see if I can dig out a pic of the CD cover for you, if you're interested.

TIE_Pilot23 said:
As far as the SG thing...I guess thats for my eyes only...and possibly the mail man...
I think somebody missed the pre-school lessons on sharing.

Reaction score
"Oh he wo ha ha, wo he ha, ha."

I'm gonna call this FINISHED V1.0....Still need suspenders, brown shoes, and I still need to dye my new pants (and mabey gloves.). Vest still needs buttons, and when I get the Kwally material, we'll go to town on it. Need some more green hair paint stuff too.
I'll also be sure to get some of that make-up sealer stuff next time too. I see where the black runs off my eye lids preety quick.

Reaction score
That actually looks really good brother...

Only I thought you were going to do the nurse outfit...

Reaction score
ITS MY B-DAY!!!

...DONT ASK...IM OLD...

chr1110...Well...I think were done son...
You have asked me to get you things two seperate times...Im pretty easy to get along with and I like to help fellow collectors find things in hopes that if I needed help from you guys I would get it...I understand that crap happens...and I do hope that you are okay...but its very easy to send a PM...

I gave the two figures I picked up for you to a co-worker who has a son that digs Star Wars...

Reaction score
I picked up the Legacy comic 2-packs at the Peoria TRU tonight. They still had one Darth Talon/Cade pack there and some of those horrendous Marvel 2-packs.

Reaction score
Happy Birthday TIE! Hope ya had a good time, sorry to hear about those figures though.

Reaction score
Tie your birthday is october 3rd???? Mine is october 4th... TODAY, cool coinky-[censored]..

Reaction score
Deffintly off topic...but does anyone have a list of all upcoming products? I'm ahh....well, I'm goign to try to stop buying more SW stuff, and start selling mine. I'm going to start by limiting myself to a $ ammount here soon, and I'd like to get an idea on how much that should be by counting out the figures here in the next few months that are known about. Like those legacy comic figures, I'll deffintly buy those, and some Imperials, but I'm done with aliens,etc.

I'm gonna list my SW stuff here soon BTW, but one thing, I have no idea what to ask for them, and how to ship them.
Right now I'm up to 136 basic MOC figures and 28 MOC deluxe figures before I start weeding out more. I think I can get some more out of my collection. I'm just tired of them all. I can't stand the fact I spent so much on them, and all they do is P.O. me.

Reaction score
Saw the "clone wars" republic gunship at wally today...same ship with a twilek clone chick on the side...left it...already have three...

Reaction score
I know it makes me mad that our Wal-Mart very rarely gets exclusives. I am suprised that they got the Force Unleashed 3 packs. I am wondering if it will get the A-wing when it comes out. Not to mention the new comic packs that are exclusive to Wal-Mart next year.

Reaction score
Vetrans walmart HAS the A-Wing now. I passed on it when I was there earilier for the gunship. Thanks for the Heads up TIE Pilot!!!!

(gunships are my favorite!!!!)

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Thanks for the Heads up TIE Pilot!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I do what I do for the fans...Im nothing without them...

Reaction score
Fairfeild WM - Wave 3 of Indy, they don't stock SW comic packs.
Carmi WM - Wave 3 of Indy, no Legacy comic packs.
Mt. Vernon WM - Wave 3 of Indy, no legacy comic packs.
Salem WM - Wave 3 of Indy, they don't stock SW comic packs.

So, guess I'll wait for my Legacy comic packs.

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
Vetrans walmart HAS the A-Wing now. I passed on it when I was there earilier for the gunship. Thanks for the Heads up TIE Pilot!!!!

(gunships are my favorite!!!!)
Thanks for the heads, I picked up an A-wing.

Reaction score
Hmm, Flora has a super WM now, I didn't know that. The last one literaly didn't even stock SW stuff when I was there.
They had all MM stuff, I couldn't beleive it, preety cool. They had the Gunship, I hadn't seen it before, but as far as I'm concerned, my three is plenty.

Reaction score
Vandalia WM had the new Gunship.

Does anyone know of any large scale Halloween/Fall festival parades in the Springfeild area, or north of it?

P.S. - We're making manequins today for our Halloween display, I'll take pics. of all our stuff here later. Its the most we've ever put up, and evryone is dressing up this year. So we should have a good time this 25th.
The Joker and his henchmen, LOL. I thought about running to Fairveiw Heights and grabbing another henchmen mask or two for two more manequins. Right now we've got 2 done, one a ghoul, and another a monster, but we've got a third with nothing on it. So if I bought another mask or two I could have some more henchmen to kil....I meen....uh, display.

I think the third one will be a skeleton or something. I've ran out of junk costume left overs and peices to use...I'm down to skeleton hands, a stupid looking skeleton mask with light up eyes. A kama, and 3 peices of black material for a robe, which aren't long enough.

EDIT - Here they are, found an old "velvet" robe for the skeleton guy, and used the short black material peices to give him some arms. They preety much didn't cost anything, we had it all from previous costumes, or stuff we picked up on clearence. -

My favorite. :

Reaction score
University WM in Peoria has nothing. E. Peoria WM has the Gunship and the A-Wing but no new figures. It appears that they got one case of saga legends wave 3 about 2 weeks ago, someone picked the good figs from it, and a 501st and shockie have been all thats left since then. Man, it's been a really dry few weeks. I really want to find something new soon. Oh, and at Peoria Target they had the LEGO IFT-X clone fighter tank in stock, but I don't buy the LEGO stuff.

Reaction score
Centralia WM had the CW animated Asoka, Super Battle Droid...Cody...The pilot....and then the Greatest Hits...or whatever they are, LOL.

One thing though, they're almost done with their little make-over project thing. They have this new sign, its like a...well, its like the sun's rays or something...I have no frakkin' idea what it is realy. Is it WM's new logo or something? Its on their sign by the road, and on the building. I hate it.

Reaction score
*smoke clears and chr1110 emerges*

Sorry TIE, and I really do mean that from the bottom of my heart...my computer done blowed up, and I've been offline for over amonth now...

Anyway, I am really, really sorry about this mess, and I hope your co-workers's son enjoys the figures.

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Its good that you are well...
Yes, everything fine down here...how are you?

In all seriousness though, I have been buisyer than...well...baisically ever the last month and a half...like you said, crap happenes...

Anyway, Washington Wally has the Droid Factory 2-packs in the clearance isle...no new gunship though...

Peoria Wally on Allen Rd. has lots of wave 2 Clone Wars stuff...plenty of peg-warmers too though...and more than enough of the first vehicle wave...

If I get a chance this week I might take a look over at K-mart in Washingotn...you can find stuff there when you least expect to find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.