Central Illinois Finds V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks to the tip from earlier, I scouted out East Peoria Walmart and scored 08 wave 1. Picked up Gree, TriDroid, 2-1B, and The Kashyyyk Clone.

Thanks again!

There's still ObiWan, Anakin, and 21B, along with some wave 7.5

Reaction score
Hey TerdVader quit stepping on my [censored] by starting a new thread...

Everyone please note my signature for wants and needs...

Im not so big on the shape of the card or bubble...but very anal about the paint detail...thanks fellas

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
Thanks to the tip from earlier, I scouted out East Peoria Walmart and scored 08 wave 1. Picked up Gree, TriDroid, 2-1B, and The Kashyyyk Clone.

Thanks again!

There's still ObiWan, Anakin, and 21B, along with some wave 7.5
I am glad that you where able to get them. my friend picked me up the tri droid the lava droid 2-1b and po nudo.

tie_pilot, I will keep a look out for you and if my friend finds more then i will have him pick up the two that you want.

Reaction score
So...I hope everybody is safe and well today...took me an hour to dig myself out of my drive and another 1/2 hour to get to work...usually takes 15 min...
Everyone please drive safe and slow...its not a race...youll get there when you get there...
Although it sucks being tired before you even get to work...

TerdVader...I was just teasing you...

Reaction score
I would say at least 8 inches...seemed like over a foot in the friggen driveway though

Reaction score
8-10 inches at my house in Morton. It took an hour this morning to shovel our cars out, I only came in to work to check the scum, then I"m goin home

Reaction score
I was already at work when it started to get real bad(3rd shift). Made it okay and stopped in at EP Wal-Mart and got that 21-B, but I think I'm going to give it my coworker who wanted him. It's becoming harder and harder for me to even want to purchase alot of these figures Hasbro is releasing.

Reaction score
Pekin has some wave one today. I passed on Po Nudo. I'll get him eventually, but he wasn't very exciting..

Reaction score
Nothing at Target...again...
Wally on Veterans had the new titanium...with the AT-OT and the last wave of comic 2pks...

where is the love?

Reaction score
Fairveiw Heights Target didn't have anything new.
Just a ton of Sandtroopers.

Reaction score
Koto TIE Pilot

Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god...

Reaction score
Anyone in Champaign-Urbana area?

I live right behind target and go there almost everyday, but it seems that all the good figures magically disappear before I even get a shot at them. Though I mostly collect just figures who have been in Rogue Squadron novels and a few other favorites. It still took me forever to find a freaking Biggs Darklighter, and the Baron Fel & Hobbie Comic Pack.

Reaction score
watanabe2k said:
Anyone in Champaign-Urbana area?

I live right behind target and go there almost everyday, but it seems that all the good figures magically disappear before I even get a shot at them. Though I mostly collect just figures who have been in Rogue Squadron novels and a few other favorites. It still took me forever to find a freaking Biggs Darklighter, and the Baron Fel & Hobbie Comic Pack.
I live in Champaign-Urbana. Lately Target hasn't had much in the way of newer items. The Wal-Mart by Target has been showing Wave 1. Aside from that, though, I haven't had much luck in Champaign-Urbana with new finds...

Reaction score
Just thought I'd report that I saw the new evolution packs (Jedi and the Sith ones, no Fett) at Matoon. I passed on them for now. I'll probably end up getting the Sith and Fett, and the Force Unleashed ones, but probably not the jedi. Didn't really care for it. Also, had pieces of wave 1 at both Matoon and Charleston walmarts. I think you could've gotten the whole wave if you went to both. Sorry Tie, I didn't get Gree for you. I wasn't sure if you still needed it or not. That's all!

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Meijers had the General grievous starfighter yesterday...
You mean Meijer had? No offense, but I can't stand it when people call it Meijers...

Reaction score
Found the new Evo packs sans the Sith pack at Target today...they also had the new Muggs...3p0 mace...
All I grabbed were the Fetts...The only figure I want from the Sith Pack is the KOTOR sith lord...

Reaction score
thanks to Tie I picked up the Force Unleashed Evo set and left the Jedi pack. Thanks again Tie!

I also picked up the At-Ap and Grievous' starship from Meijer earlier this week.

Tie, I am heading south this weekend to visit family and I will keep an eye out for the figures that you need, if any on else is looking for any thing just let me know.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
from Meijer earlier this week

[/QUOTE]

You meen Meijers?

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
Thats wot he miens...
Ah I see how it is
Here in Champaign, the new stuff is a little slow to hit. Wave 1 has been seen here at Wal-Mart a little, but that's about it. I haven't seen much else...

Reaction score
Its all in good fun monkyby87 were just messing around...

A local spy found me a 2-1b med droid out of town...so all Im looking for now is the Gree and the Sith 3 pk...

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the new evolution packs around, and Gree seems to be the harder to find of the wave around my parts. Obi-Wan, Po Nudo and 2-1B are the only ones sitting though. Good luck TIE_Pilot23. I haven't seen any grees lately to help you out either...

Reaction score
If you haven't looked yet, the news from Toy Fair looks awesome! I'm really curious as to how the whole Hasbro's "building droid" thing will work, if it'll be randomized parts or if each figure will come with a specific part (I'm guessing the latter). But looking at the figures from the 2 waves, I'm not too sure about buying the figures themselves. A few of them looked pretty cool, but others were just...well, unappealing or uninteresting. Other than that, looks like it'll be another exciting year of collecting! The GG R2-D2 statue looks pretty cool too! Just thought I'd share my thoughts!

Reaction score
I got some creepy news from the girl that does the ordering at the Wally on Veterans Pkwy...shes pretty cool to me so I take her at her word...she said that when she tries to reorder SW figures on her computer...that it tells her "unable to restock"...WTF?

Reaction score
TIE_Pilot23 said:
I got some creepy news from the girl that does the ordering at the Wally on Veterans Pkwy...shes pretty cool to me so I take her at her word...she said that when she tries to reorder SW figures on her computer...that it tells her "unable to restock"...WTF?

You know those threads that pop up 3 or 4 times a year where some random scummer announces that WalMart is not going to carry StarWars toys anymore.....this is how that starts.

I'm not sure exactly what goes on in the WalMart CPU, but occasionally they do this, It'll be fixed soon.

Reaction score
Went to Target this morning and found all of the new Evo sets, picked up the Fett and Sith set. They still had the jedi and force unleashed sets. Other than that nothing new. I also went to TRU and they did not have anything new, I think that they are waiting to put out new figures because they have to many 07 legends left. I have not seen wave 01 08 anywhere in Bloomington/Normal. I went to several Wal-Marts over the weekend and I did see the Legend repacks with the Rex sticker on them.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Went to Target this morning and found all of the new Evo sets, picked up the Fett and Sith set.

[/QUOTE]
Arrrgggg...I was there and saw that the Sith set was gone...If you trip over the Sith set again...Please get it for me or hide it in the Depends isle or something...

If you do get it for me I will buy it the same day...no problems...
...Oh I almost forgot...I hate you!

Reaction score
I know I felt super bad about getting it knowing that you where looking for it also, if come across it again I will pick it up for you.

Reaction score
If I had to guess, mabey they're preparing the computers for the TLC and CW lines? I've been there many times as well when they've removed the items from the list, so who knows!

P.S. - Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed this morning! So if my posts get a little bit more dumb, well, ya know why.

Reaction score
lordvader97 said:
I know I felt super bad about getting it knowing that you where looking for it also, if come across it again I will pick it up for you.
I know...I was just messing with ya...

Jodo: dont smoke or drink any booze for a couple days...and dont use a straw...

Reaction score
Darn straws.
The lady at the surgeons office told me not to eat any dairy either yesterday for whatever reason. That sorta left me with no choice but Jello.
I got home at about 12:00, and didn't eat anything until about 5:00, because I had someone call to see what I could eat.....Well, it ends up she meant like immediatly after surgery. So I had some pudding, and some nice mashed macoroni.

EDIT - My face looks like a figgen chimpmunk because of the swelling.

Reaction score
I was kicked in the face during a fight with some skinheads and it broke my jaw in three places...I had my jaw wired shut for over six weeks...I lost over 25 lbs...and had to drink "ensure" and put anything solid or semi solid through a blender and add water so I could drink/eat it out of a straw...fun times.

Reaction score
Man o man do I hate fighting skinheads. Okay, so that's a long story that I'm not gonna get into right now.

On another note, I too am preparing for the removal of my wisdom teeth. What I know is this: one of two things are definitly going to happen that morning ( March 4th, 8:30 AM)

1. Death (Most probable)

2. they will sever my nerve during the lower extraction and I will permanantly lose feeling in my jaw, leading to constant drool, and loss of sexlife. Oh, and my dreams of being a singer in a band would forever be ruined. But honestly, I'm just expecting death.

Saw all the new evo sets at Peoria Target yesterday, passed on all, might pick up qui-gon jedi set at some point, but meh, I don't know.

Reaction score
I gotta say that the loss of life in my lower jaw was proboly one of the more important thing I was worried about as well.....

TIE, aside from the Ensure, did you also wear adult diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.