Celebration VI, whose in!

Reaction score
Seeing as how Celebration VI is right out our back door, whose gonna go!
I have already heard from Jawa01 with his intentions to go, Shonuff called me, didnt' get a chance to call him back seeing as how I missed his call.

Reaction score
Me and the family are in for all four days and some volunteer hours.

Reaction score
Now, seriously....we need to try and hook up while there! I tried at the last one, me and Brad wandered over to the FL booth several times trying to find people, but everyone that was there were people we didn't know

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
coeli said:
Now, seriously....we need to try and hook up while there! I tried at the last one, me and Brad wandered over to the FL booth several times trying to find people, but everyone that was there were people we didn't know
Yeah, my time at our booth was extremely limited as I was working behind the curtains for the entire show. Hope to be out there more in 2012 for sure.

Reaction score
Hotel booked. Tickets bought. Second R2 on the bench. New armor on order. I am ready

Reaction score
coeli said:
Shonuff called me, didnt' get a chance to call him back seeing as how I missed his call.
Yeah let's make it happen! Same hotel and everything is fine with me. I'll drop the wife and kids off in Port Charlotte to visit and scoop your sorry bones up.

Reaction score
I'll be there from Venice, FL! Sorry I have a nube question, where do I add my location information? I can't find it under My Home.

Thanks!

Reaction score
StormTHX said:
Sorry I have a nube question, where do I add my location information? I can't find it under My Home.

Thanks!
Nevermind found it under geographical location.

Reaction score
Planning on being there 2-3 days. Would like to meet who ever is interested. I have been a member of these boards for very long time, but keep a pretty low profile. Willing to work the booth if you need help with that.

Reaction score
I'll be there all four days. And likely a day or two before Celebration VI begins. Can't frakkin' wait!

Reaction score
I'll be there all four days! I was there for CV and didn't meet a single person from RS. I plan to change that this time around. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks.

Reaction score
I'll be there all four days! I was there for CV and didn't meet a single person from RS. I plan to change that this time around. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks.
I agree, I had every intention of meeting some people from here at CV, but didn't :apologetic:

Reaction score
Let's see...CV...I saw WhenDroidsFly, Sabacc, Chris Wyman, Sidiously_Darth (Charles from OuterRim Collectibles), Philip Wise, and Jimmie Mac. I tried to meet Dan Curto, but he was never around the RS booth when I went by.

Reaction score
For once I'll definitely be around, although I'm not sure who would want to meet me. lol

Reaction score
Of course we would all like to me you .
It's just fun to get a group picture and chat for 5 minutes. There is so much going on each day of the event, that it is hard to stay in one place for more than a few minutes anyway.

Reaction score
That's absolutely true. I'll be at the SWGFA booth much of the time, so I'm not hard to find. I've been putting it off, but we'll have some badges by then as well. Hope Rebelscum makes lanyard tags again this time around.

Reaction score
That's absolutely true. I'll be at the SWGFA booth much of the time, so I'm not hard to find. I've been putting it off, but we'll have some badges by then as well. Hope Rebelscum makes lanyard tags again this time around.
I still have my CV badge!

Reaction score
put in my personal days at work so I'm all in... now I gotta come up with $$$$ for swag... looking forward to the LEGO, EFX, and to get some art

Reaction score
, we originally planned on all 4 days, but it falls on my wife and my weekend to work. We both can't afford to miss 4 days plus pay for 4 days admission. We settled on just taking the family on Friday. We bought our tickets this weekend, and are counting down the days!

Reaction score
My father and I are going. He's 62 and took me to all three OT movies back in the day. We're pretty excited. We only live about 20 miles from each other but don't get to spend a lot of time together. After seeing all my pictures from the last one and hearing my stories, he jumped all over the chance to go to this one.

We'll be there Thurs-Saturday I think.

Hoping RON will come hang out with us. :sneaky:

Reaction score
I'm thinking about it. I will probably come alone. Hopefully, there will be some hotel room toy shows:) I missed out on some cool items at great prices last time.

Reaction score
My father and I are going. He's 62 and took me to all three OT movies back in the day. We're pretty excited. We only live about 20 miles from each other but don't get to spend a lot of time together. After seeing all my pictures from the last one and hearing my stories, he jumped all over the chance to go to this one.

We'll be there Thurs-Saturday I think.

Hoping RON will come hang out with us. :sneaky:
Trust me, it isn't due to a lack of wanting to go, it's the cash.
By the time I pay Uncle Sam and child support very week, I am not even brining home half of what I makeo-o

Reaction score
I think I might be going to this myself, since I have *yet* to go to one. Moneys always an issue but I'll sell a liver if I need to. Biggest WTF problem however is that they have it on the FIRST fracking day of school! WTF!

Reaction score
Hey FL scummers. If you are going, I'll have some self-made exclusives with me. I live in Orlando and love that CVI is back again. All 4 days here.

Also I'll be giving some free prizes to those who find me and play the Cantina Poker game against other scummers in attendance.