Celebration VI VIP Packages

Reaction score
So this is my first Knight Year and I usually show up at like 4am Wednesday night for Thursday. What time should I show up if I have a Jedi Knight badge?
We came about 45 minutes before and ended up about half way back in line....but had absolutely no issues walking in after the opening ceremony. Its good to be VIP B)

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any VIP who can help me out. I am attending Celebration VI for all 4 days. A fellow collector has ask me to pick up the sideshow collectable. My plan of attack does not include going to the Celebration Store. I was wondering if someone could pick one up for me to give to him. I can meet up with you Wednesday night once you are done at the store and pay you cash. I can't remember the figure's name but he is a red trooper and I think he is $130 dollars. PM me if you can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I seen a VIP denied from Carrie Fisher's line because they had already closed the line since it was getting close to her lunchtime. The woman was throwing huge fit.

Reaction score
From VIPs or from people regarding VIPs?
I had a Master badge, and I could not have been happier with the experience (except for the lame closing ceremonies). The girls in the VIP lounge were great, the meet and greets that I went to (Dave Filoni & Seth Green) were both awesome, and the early entry procedure worked well. For C-V I was a knight, and I heard lots of complaining from the Masters. For this go around, I think the badge was worth every penny. My friend and I even helped out a couple of fans in the Carrie Fisher line by taking them from the end of the line (approximately 2-hour wait) to the VIP line since we had extra punches on our cards.

Reaction score
I had a good experience with my first Knight badge. Saved tons of waiting in line time to be able to do other things. And I still didn't get to see the whole exhibition floor and all the fan group rooms. I'm wondering, once you have gone to a few cons and gotten autographs from most of your favorites and seen most of the celebrities in their panels, will the VIP packages seem to have diminishing returns?

Reaction score
I had a great, fantastic, awesome, off-the-chain experience!
The only sig I needed was Ian. I gave the remaining un-punched card for line priority to a non-VIP member.
Enough said.

Reaction score
And I didn't even get a nice dinner!! And this is why a lot of people like Ben with OPIX. He tells doesnt sugarcoat things, he works his behind off to get us the best Actors for autos, and to me he doesnt gouge prices. He also doesnt get us all excited for something just to let us down. If he can't get anyone, he tell us. Back on topic...Congrats to those who got their VIP badges, and I truly hope you get some goodies for your money.
So, 125.00 for a Mark Hamill ISN'T price gouging? I mean I know it's Luke Skywalker, but why so much? He is starting to be a regular at these things, so the price SHOULD start to drop. Carrie Fisher is only at 60 bucks now. That seems more realistic.

Reaction score
You have to figure that each event he attends more and more people will get his auto/photo op therefore demand/prices will inevitably fall.

Reaction score
You have to figure that each event he attends more and more people will get his auto/photo op therefore demand/prices will inevitably fall.
I dunno. As long as fans are willing to pay, why would he drop the price?
I paid $100.00 at SDCC in 09' for Hamill.
And as a side bar, I paid $750.00 in Fall of 08' for an Eternal Membership for D*C.
Now, it's $2000.00 --- oh my!

Reaction score
I dunno. As long as fans are willing to pay, why would he drop the price?
I paid $100.00 at SDCC in 09' for Hamill.
And as a side bar, I paid $750.00 in Fall of 08' for an Eternal Membership for D*C.
Now, it's $2000.00 --- oh my!
The first time I went to Dragon*Con, the price of an Eternal Membership was around $250-$300. Wish I'd bought one then.

Reaction score
Did any one notice on the survey were they asked "What kind of badge would you purchase for CVII?" there was a choice for a VIP Family package? Interesting idea.

Reaction score
Did any one notice on the survey were they asked "What kind of badge would you purchase for CVII?" there was a choice for a VIP Family package? Interesting idea.
Wow, how did I miss that! I like the idea though, but at what cost? Previous VIP's were $400 for a Knight, $850 for a Master. Family package would have to be close to $1500, if not more.

Reaction score
Wow, how did I miss that! I like the idea though, but at what cost? Previous VIP's were $400 for a Knight, $850 for a Master. Family package would have to be close to $1500, if not more.
If a Knight guaranteed me a crack at getting the exclusives I would pay the $400.00 fee the max being $500.00. Anything over that, meh probably not.