Celebration VI VIP Packages

Reaction score
kenobi if you readd the letter that came with the passes the letter says aug 10, the form says aug 14. knowing reed either could be correct and sense they wont answer the phone or respond howw do we know for sure which date is corrrect

Reaction score
kenobi if you readd the letter that came with the passes the letter says aug 10, the form says aug 14. knowing reed either could be correct and sense they wont answer the phone or respond howw do we know for sure which date is corrrect
Gotcha. I'm just a Knight so all I've seen is the order form.

Reaction score
Wouldn't need the personal shopper! I'm staying next door at the Rosen Centre!!! :D

Looking forward to it! Have a great weekend everyone and MTFBWY! :D

Reaction score
1200 for a knight badge? wow imagine what a master would sell for

Reaction score
That's $400 cheaper than the Master badge! People are extremely desperate to get something like this and must also have a very well paid job!!!!

Reaction score
Wow, this is absolutely insane. The badges are barely worth it at the original prices ($400/$750). What exactly do they think they are going to get for that much more? Oh well cudos to them for having the money enough that those questions don't matter. Guess next year I should buy a few more just to turn and flip.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me too. Sucks to be us. :)

Yeah, but at least I'll be done shopping Weds. night. The only other thing I'm iffy about is the Darth Bane statue or whatever that is only on sale one of the other days. Can't wait for the pics so I see how bad my wallet will hate me...

Reaction score
I just got a response to my Kevin Smith RSVP with a seating assignment. Sect. 102, Row D. 4th row! I RSVP'd pretty fast so I'm wondering if the Masters, rightfully, got the first 3 rows. There's a little over 50 seats in the first 3 rows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
103, row D. The contact from Reed told me 300 emails were sent out with RSVPs.

Reaction score
For the "Wednesday Night Store Preview"...where do the invites come from? Were they emailed only, or is there a physical invite that was mailed out?

Reaction score
For the "Wednesday Night Store Preview"...where do the invites come from? Were they emailed only, or is there a physical invite that was mailed out?
This was sent out last Friday:
Your Star Wars Celebration VI Merchandise Preview Party RSVP has been received!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the preview party, which will take place in the Celebration VI Show Store, at the Orange County Convention Center, Level 2 (WB3 Hall Entrance) on Wednesday, August 22. The preview party is scheduled from 7PM-10PM.

For your convenience, the VIP Lounge, located in room W207, will open at 6PM on Wednesday, so you may pick up your merchandise coupon to use toward your initial Celebration VI merchandise order.

If you have additional VIPs in your party, please be sure all of them wear their VIP credentials to the merchandise preview party and be sure to bring your party invite. The Celebration VI Store items will be available to view online next week. Note: The Merchandise Preview Party is closed to the public and general admission ticket holders will not be admitted on the show floor until opening day, August 23 at 10AM.

**The party invite is a link on the email.

Reaction score
Question, do you guys think the Exhibitors have to reply to an invite or do they just go in?

Reaction score
There may be more "credential checking this year" but I suspect anyone with a VIP, Exhibitor, Crew badeg will be let in with nothing else to have to prove. I could be wrong and they may have a doorman with a list of names, but given how that mires the process down I am thinking no.

Question, do you guys think the Exhibitors have to reply to an invite or do they just go in?

Reaction score
A general question for everyone, I've gone through the perks and can't find anything concerning a lanyard. Does anyone know if we get one this time or do we have to bring our own/purchase one?

Reaction score
I think on my letter it said to pick up a lanyward at the VIP check in at the ticket counter. I am at work and I dont have the paper in front of me, so I could be wrong.

Reaction score
A general question for everyone, I've gone through the perks and can't find anything concerning a lanyard. Does anyone know if we get one this time or do we have to bring our own/purchase one?
I would think a lanyard similar to the last one will be available. Even cheap SDCC gives out free ones.

Reaction score
I think on my letter it said to pick up a lanyward at the VIP check in at the ticket counter. I am at work and I dont have the paper in front of me, so I could be wrong.
I do believe I read something that did mention VIP lanyards couls be picked at the tcket booth.
But don't quote me on that.

Reaction score
In the letter sent with the VIP passes it say the VIP lanyard can be picked up at the VIP registration desk, level 1 lobby b.

Reaction score
We RSVP'd to the Kevin Smith event and eventually received the confirmation email, but nothing else. I've noticed a number of people posting their assigned seats, so I shot an email off to see if I could get any info. We just don't want to be overlooked. Sadly, no response from Reed (both on the original and a 2nd email that went to a name on an out of office reply) :\

Reaction score
After CVI, I'll be looking for a Jedi Knight badge and Jedi Master badge if anyone wants to part with theirs. I'll also be looking for a VIP lanyard. Thanks

Reaction score
So this is my first Knight Year and I usually show up at like 4am Wednesday night for Thursday. What time should I show up if I have a Jedi Knight badge?

Reaction score
rainman i think i sent you a pm ill have a master badge for sale after CVI if we time it right and u r there for the close of the con you could take it right home with you

Reaction score
I won't have that kind of extra money after CVI so save it or eBay it. I'll get one eventually.