Celebration VI VIP Packages

Reaction score
I lucked out yesterday. I have the same Fedex driver at work. My brother works in shipping and receiveing and told her I wouldn't be at home so he signed for it. Attached is the pass and the letter.

Is this supposed to be Ewan McGreggor? Whats with the hair, it's like a cut and paste job, a not so good one.

Sorry, being critical. I can not wait for the show and I know it will be great, but they had 18 months since the announcement and it's like they took about a week to get this drawn up and approved. Oh well, maybe in 20 years we'll all being looking at this like we look at the Christmas Special... it's horrible, but it's Star Wars and good or bad, we love it all the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I lucked out yesterday. I have the same Fedex driver at work. My brother works in shipping and receiveing and told her I wouldn't be at home so he signed for it. Attached is the pass and the letter.

Make sure you read the letter carefully.
It request that you bring the letter with you to CVI.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 VIP and four 4-day passes

did anyone get their passes WITH the VIP? I didn't

Reaction score
My wife and I have media badges and we don't pick them up until we get there on Wednesday evening in the Media lounge. I've had them for the last three celebrations so I'm pretty familiar with the practice, but it sounds like some of you are having some difficulty.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 VIP and four 4-day passes

did anyone get their passes WITH the VIP? I didn't
I got 4 Day passes Friday and was told the VIP passes were on their way seperately. I didn't want 4 day passes, but that is another issue all together!!!

Reaction score
This is TERRIBLE and it makes me laugh all at the same time! Seriously, this is worse than the Obi-Wan. I agree with whoever said the Yoda looks GREAT all of a sudden!

I would like to speak to whoever designed or OK'd this. LOL.

[/IMG]

Reaction score
OMG that Qui-Gon is HILARIOUS!

It looks like it belongs in an SNL skit..... how tacky!

BTW... I got my 4-day passes today... so I'm all set now... just have to pick up child's badges when i get there

MrT

Reaction score
You really think the Qui Gon is worse than the Jedi Knight Obi Wan? At least it looks like Qui Gon the Obi Wan is diabolical.

I hate it.

The droid ones look good from what I have seen.

Anybody know if there is a Luke Skywalker badge?

Reaction score
Hey my other VIP ticket holders have any of you received the shopping night confirmation email after the RSVP email

Reaction score
No email confirmation. Just the Thank you screen after submitting.
OK so nothing like this than.

There was an earlier post on Rebelscum about people getting this in their email.
looks the same , just no rsvp button.

Reaction score
first can someone explain how it makes sense that the pictures of the CVi store items might not be released till next week when that is when we have to have our order placed? second why give us the conceirge name and number if u only get voice mail to a different individual?

Reaction score
I have a quick question. Do we get the C6 shirt that is set to expire tonight with out VIP order. I am looking over my order and it states I have a Jedi Knight Shirt then it has another shirt listed on the order for $30. Is this the official C6 shirt? Am not sure and was going to grab one for my wife before it expires tonight

thanks

Reaction score
the knight shirt is a speciaifc shirt just for knights. masters had one too and it was totally diff from any store shirt or preorder shirt

Reaction score
first can someone explain how it makes sense that the pictures of the CVi store items might not be released till next week when that is when we have to have our order placed? second why give us the conceirge name and number if u only get voice mail to a different individual?
That seems normal - I've emailed 2 persons at Reed (one the VIP Concierge) and no reply yet! Should be within 24 hours! Looks like I'll be chasing them by ways of phone from the UK!!! Total farce!! This is where the International calling card helps, but looks I'll have to keep at them, a bit like yourself!!! :( And I don't like leaving messages! :(

Reaction score
Right but on my order form there are 4 shirts listed. One each knight shirt for me and the wife listed as "Jedi Knight VIP shirts" then 2 others that just say "t-shirts" which have a price of $30.00 out from them. I am thinking that those are the C6 shirt?

Reaction score
Right but on my order form there are 4 shirts listed. One each knight shirt for me and the wife listed as "Jedi Knight VIP shirts" then 2 others that just say "t-shirts" which have a price of $30.00 out from them. I am thinking that those are the C6 shirt?
On mine, it says this:

Large T-Shirt 1 x $30.00 = 30.00
for the CVI shirt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is what mine is showing:

2XL Jedi Knight VIP T-Shirt
1​
$0.00​

Small Jedi Knight VIP T-Shirt
1​
$0.00​

Small T-Shirt
1​
$30.00​
$30.00

2XL T-Shirt
1​
$30.00​
$30.00

USPS for Shirts
1​
$4.99​

Reaction score
I just got an RSVP email for the shopping night:
Your Star Wars Celebration VI Merchandise Preview Party RSVP has been received!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the preview party, which will take place in the Celebration VI Show Store, at the Orange County Convention Center, Level 2 (WB3 Hall Entrance) on Wednesday, August 22. The preview party is scheduled from 7PM-10PM.

For your convenience, the VIP Lounge, located in room W207, will open at 6PM on Wednesday, so you may pick up your merchandise coupon to use toward your initial Celebration VI merchandise order.

If you have additional VIPs in your party, please be sure all of them wear their VIP credentials to the merchandise preview party and be sure to bring your party invite. The Celebration VI Store items will be available to view online next week. Note: The Merchandise Preview Party is closed to the public and general admission ticket holders will not be admitted on the show floor until opening day, August 23 at 10AM.

Last edited:
Reaction score
so the item pics are due next week at the same time our pre orders r due to the concierge how convienent

Reaction score
Yes, the Jedi Masters get the option for a personal shopper which will drop off merchandise in their hotel room prior to the Shopping Event
Ok, Thanks. Wasn't sure if I was missing something. I'm just a lowly Knight and I have to go get my own stuff. ;-)