Celebration VI RS Forum Member Meet-up

Reaction score
I'm torn in between going to the Force.net party or the 501st/Rebel Legion swag trade. I think I'm leaning toward the swag trade.

Me too. I thought about spliting my time between the two, but I know if I go to one I won't want to leave to go to the other :grin:

Reaction score
Me too! Can't wait, the TF.N party was great, loved the raffle. First time going to the 501st bash, it has promise to be Awesome!
I was invited to the 501st bash at CIII and it was awesome! And now that they say they've improved, it's going to be a blast

It's gonna be my first time at the TF.N party but I figured I may as well go

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The TFN party is also the Rebelscum / ForceCast / FanForce party. All staff should be there if you are interested in meeting any of the people responsible for the websites.

There is no band this time so everyone's ears shouldn't be bleeding come the next morning :) There will be celebs, prizes, food, drink, etc. Good times for sure!

See you there!

Reaction score
I had been holding off on tickets and now to have the Kevin Smith panel on the same night as the TF.N party and the 501st swag event and 501st pool party :wtf: ......

Reaction score
ok so I tried to read all the posts and now my eyes are crossed...lol
I was at the Rebel Scum meet up for CV and I hade a great time. Was trying to find out where and when the meet up is for CVI...did I miss something? Is the TFN party the same as the meet up? Please help....lol...thanks

Reaction score
ok so I tried to read all the posts and now my eyes are crossed...lol
I was at the Rebel Scum meet up for CV and I hade a great time. Was trying to find out where and when the meet up is for CVI...did I miss something? Is the TFN party the same as the meet up? Please help....lol...thanks
From what I understand, the meetup is in the same place as last year. Millers Ale House. Correct?
What I would love to do is go to ICEBAR Orlando. I wanted to go there last time but I never got around to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I understand, the meetup is in the same place as last year. Millers Ale House. Correct?
What I would love to do is go to ICEBAR Orlando. I wanted to go there last time but I never got around to it.
This thread came about as some of us had started talking some months back about having a time set were as many of us scummers as possible can get together

Early on all sorts of ideas where tossed around such as meeting at some park near Orlando, certain bars, etc

I've been checking this thread since it's inception & don't think there has been any sort of concrete plans made

Since we are starting to get close to the event we should all be thinking about organizing this

Reaction score
Update to your post, DarthBeek:
Or at the very least - Emperors who are in attendance. :( <-different face because I wont be more than an Admiral (if that) by the time pic is taken.

Maybe a Darth* only pic? Then I am at the cool kids table. :)

Or at the very least - Emperors who are in attendance. :)

Dan - you going to TF.Net deal?? I am thinking about buying tix. I have so much I want to get accomplished after con hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing that it doesn't look like there is going to another Disney party like last year and that there is nothing else going on that Saturday night I thought maybe we could go grab something to eat and then hang out at the ICEBAR Orlando or Miller Ale House again.

Reaction score
Disney isn't completely out BUT it will be very close to the con for annoucement if it happens.

Reaction score
too many parties going on thursday night.... i was planning on seeing kevin smith but I already paid for TFN party and I volunteered for a few hours on friday morning. Hope to match some faces with handles

Reaction score
i must have missed it. however, when and where is the meetup? i would like to hang with some scummers. :)

Reaction score
Once we get a schedule of events and times it will much easier to figure out a good time to get everyone together.

Reaction score
I think I'm going to hit this Wednesday night Ale House gig. I've got a gathering with my buds from IGUSW - but may see if they wanna go to this too. DS, Anthony..you in for this? Nice kick off.