Celebration VI RS Forum Member Meet-up

Reaction score
I'm in. Should be there a few days early as we are planning on making it a family Disney vacation as well...

Reaction score
i would like to be a part of this as well. just need a time and place. :)

Reaction score
I'm hoping they have a night at Hollywood Studios like last time. It'll be fun to ride the new Star Tours ride repeatedly to get all of the combinations. Access was limited at Star Wars Weekends

Reaction score
I missed out on the last tour to endor, because it cost too much, and I attend Star Wars Weekends every year and figured that last tour to endor wouldn't be much different. I hope disney could do something again that is a little more budget friendly.

Reaction score
I'm hoping they have a night at Hollywood Studios like last time. It'll be fun to ride the new Star Tours ride repeatedly to get all of the combinations. Access was limited at Star Wars Weekends
I'm sure they will have another sw Disney night this time. Disney won't turn away that kind of money. I had so much fun on the last tour to endor. Definitely my favorite part of celebration.

Reaction score
I'm sure they will have another sw Disney night this time. Disney won't turn away that kind of money. I had so much fun on the last tour to endor. Definitely my favorite part of celebration.
I feel pretty confident with the huge attendance for "The Last Tour to Endor" there may be another special deal for CVI fans.

Reaction score
Anyone think they can do something SW related where they have their Fantasmic show?

Reaction score
That shouldn't be too hard. The effects will stay the same but they will just work come SW into it. Just like they did for the Indy stunt show. And obviously the video would be really easy to change.

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be a cool show, but disney would have to rebuild multiple boats for that, and they are not willing to spend that kind of money. Hopefully they can redo the indy show, and maybe some other stuff.

Reaction score
I posted in the Star Wars Weekends thread that they should use the Fantasmic "arena" to show the movies. I meant during SWW - but they could show one there during C6 if they end up doing another Star Wars night.

Reaction score
It appeared at CV Star Wars night was quite successful! There were tons of folks.
If it were a money maker for DISNEY, they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to
doing it again. Let's cross our fingers. If it is possible, I'll be the first one to
purchase a ticket. Ticket price was $75.00. Would not be surprised if it jumped to $100.00.

Reaction score
I think the Disney night was my favorite part of the entire thing! George Lucas and his entourage took our seats and we were out into the show! Pretty sweet!

Reaction score
Yes, it would be great to have another Disney event on the Saturday night as per CV! Let's see what happens! :)
I agree, and how it looks until now, that's the most we are going to have....NO NOTICE OF ACTORS!!!!

Reaction score
I'm in!

Last Tour to Endor was great! I hope they do that again. Only drawback was I was up at 4am to get in line for George Lucas, and with heat and humidity, I was worn out. I would have enjoyed it more if those two events were two different days!

As for the RS meet and greet, it would be great to put some faces to the names! Count me and let me know where and when. But I agree with the earlier post that somewhere close to the convention center would be best. I'm walking distance from hotel to OCCC so anything that needs a bus/shuttle/taxi will complicate things!

Reaction score
I'll try to make it, but I may be doing Table Duty. First priority goes to TJA

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this along if anyone is interested. You can check it out and check in on Facebook..

The Unofficial Celebration VI Reunion Night
Wednesday, August 22 at 7:00pm at Miller's Ale House - International Drive

Reaction score
Bunch of us from Sideshow did our gathering at the Ale House last time. nice place.

I would love to see a Tours thing as big as Last Tour... Wonder if it's even possible.

Reaction score
The Last Tour was announced by Disney on May 10th last time. With it being mid-June, I'm not anticipating anything this time around, which is a shame because it was a BLAST last time. My wife and I are still going to try to go to Hollywood Studios the day before the con to ride Star Tours and (try to) build a droid. It would be a shame to be all the way in Orlando and not check it out.