Celebration VI Rebelscum.com Badge Art

Reaction score
were there other badges made for forcecast.net and official pix with imagery similar to the patches (red 3 and the falcon)? If anybody has pics of these, I would love to see them.

Reaction score
were there other badges made for forcecast.net and official pix with imagery similar to the patches (red 3 and the falcon)? If anybody has pics of these, I would love to see them.
There were Rebelscum.com, Forcecast.net, TheForce.net, and Official Pix patches that were raffled off daily. There was also an Official Pix patch that could be obtained by purchasing a certain amount of autographs, which was the same patch that we raffled off at our booth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know that it's probably impossible but I'm still looking for the Falcon/Death Star patch that says 'Celebration VIP'

Reaction score
There were Rebelscum.com, Forcecast.net, TheForce.net, and Official Pix patches that were raffled off daily. There was also an Official Pix patch that could be obtained by purchasing a certain amount of autographs, which was the same patch that we raffled off at our booth.
The Official Pix binders with the X-wing Fighter were really cool, too. I bought three of them. Two for my kid to use in school and one for me for the signed pictures.

Reaction score
The Official Pix binders with the X-wing Fighter were really cool, too. I bought three of them. Two for my kid to use in school and one for me for the signed pictures.
Yeah I bought one of those as well. Did you get them on the last day when they were giving you two free pictures with them? I chose Jango and Boba in fighting pose and Luke on Dagobah.

Reaction score
Yeah I bought one of those as well. Did you get them on the last day when they were giving you two free pictures with them? I chose Jango and Boba in fighting pose and Luke on Dagobah.
That was a great deal, since they were already down to $10 per binder. :)