Celebration VI Rebelscum.com Badge Art

Reaction score
happy to get my personalized badge at the show..i have a few questions, where do i pickup? Is there a rebelscum booth, or will it be called something else?? Also, do i have to bring a copy of my name ona list, or will it already be there at the table. Sorry for the perhaps simple questions, i just like to be prepared before the storm hahahaha..thanks
I assume there is a cost??

Reaction score
happy to get my personalized badge at the show..i have a few questions, where do i pickup? Is there a rebelscum booth, or will it be called something else?? Also, do i have to bring a copy of my name ona list, or will it already be there at the table. Sorry for the perhaps simple questions, i just like to be prepared before the storm hahahaha..thanks
I assume there is a cost??
As Dustin said just a few posts up:

There is no booth number for us. We are INSIDE the OPX Autograph Hall on the backside of the convention center like last time.
Picking up your badge is very simple; you just walk up, tell the crew your name and they'll look for it in a box. All badges are free of charge. :grin:

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting all of you guys at Celebration VI, Dustin and I will be at the booth most of the time handing out the badges.

Reaction score
I hope picking up my badge on Saturday won't be a problem, I can't wait to rock my badge, but I only get to "Celebrate" for the last two days!

Last edited:

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope picking up my badge on Saturday won't be a problem, I can't wait to rock my badge, but I only get to "Celebrate" for the last two days!
No problem at all, like I said we'll be there most of the time - there will be a few exceptions when we're at specific panels at the same time, or at the live Forcecast shows. I personally love being in the autograph hall more than the main convention floor because it's cool to just watch people getting to interact with the actors - you can see just how much it means to them and for some it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

Reaction score
Dustin, you can toss the one up top. He said he don't want it. LOL! :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome! Can I have this one?
Can't wait!!:grin:
Indeed - they are Modern Art works of art. Shoulda Could Woulda - too late? Of course it is - never mind. You guys are busy ...muy busy. Compliments to the designers, the laminaters, the organizers - very neat, clean.

Reaction score
The shirts with the X-Wing art are awesome, as is the Forcecast shirt. Is the Forcecast available for sale?
The Forcecast.net shirt is available for sale at whereskitster.com, but most sizes have run out by now. You should check it out anyway.

Reaction score
Damn... Sorry I missed that shirt... I remember seeing it on FB but never thought it was limited... grr...

Reaction score
It was great seeing everyone while handing these out! Still plenty of name badges that members still haven't picked up.
It was great to meet you also.

If any other Scummers are attending CVI the rest of the weekend, send me a PM and I'll send along my number so we can meet up. Id love to meet some of the faces behind the forum names.

Reaction score
It was great seeing everyone while handing these out! Still plenty of name badges that members still haven't picked up.
don't worry, I'll be sure to pick mine up and hopefully a force.net badge as well when I arrive Saturday!

Reaction score
I grabbed my badge yesterday but forgot to grab a blank one for my dad. When we got in the convention today, the first thing he wanted to do was go get a Rebelscum badge.

Reaction score
Got you covered.
Met Anthony on Friday with my wife and kid. The RS booth was the first place my son wanted to visit to pick up his ( ours )RS badges. We were greeted by Anthony who was always friendly with a great smile on his face. Asked for Chris but he wasn't around so it is the second time I miss him. Hopefully next time. Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate Anthony on a job well done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the positive feedback everyone. I had a great time putting faces on all of my fellow Scummers and getting to meet everyone. I look forward to seeing you all at the next Celebration!