Celebration VI Rebelscum.com Badge Art

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a peek at the generic badges we will be handing out at Celebration VI. They will have Rebelscum.com on one side and TheForce.net on the other.

The Forum Member badges will be very similar, and have your names on them. They will not have TheForce.net on the back side.

See you soon :)

Reaction score
Looks great! Will there be any space by the name to attach a small printed version of an avatar? :)

Reaction score
There's a thread in the vintage section about these... read with care... one guy is pretty upset.

Reaction score
There's a thread in the vintage section about these... read with care... one guy is pretty upset.
I mean...c'mon, this thread has been active for a loooooooooooong time. Plenty of opportunity to stumble into the CVI forum and put in for one.

Hard to feel sorry for him.

And let me add - this is not the first time RS has made badges. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
In Don's defense these badges weren't promoted very well. There certainly wasn't anything mentioned in the vintage section and many members link directly there and don't use the rest of the forums. You knew about the badges because you are here, where else have you seen these mentioned? And as he said, it wasn't the issue of missing the badges that upset him, it was the response he got from whomever he asked.

That out of the way, I like the look of these and look forward to picking mine up.

Mike

Reaction score
You knew about the badges because you are here, where else have you seen these mentioned?
There have been three badges done over various Celebrations. It's an ongoing deal... Just a little looking around would have led to him discovering the list.

But, yes, I understand the response was the issue.

Anyway - RS delivered yet again with a fantastic badge. An early stop Thursday am! :)

Reaction score
So how much would an Unpersonalized one cost?
I am also wondering this. Any idea on how many of the unpersonalized will be available. I am a new guy so I missed the deadline for a custom one. Just want to make sure I get one.

Reaction score

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There is no booth number for us. We are INSIDE the OPX Autograph Hall on the backside of the convention center like last time.

Reaction score
I missed the deadline on the other thread, so I'm happy to see I can get a generic one.