Celebration VI Official Pix Send-in & Pre-Order Autograph Service

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The official Send-In and Pre-Order autograph service for Celebration VI is now live. Fans who cannot make it to Orlando this August now have the option to send in their own item(s) to be autographed or to pre-order photos out of the Official Pix online store.

Official Pix Send-In Order:

For those wishing to send in their own items, Official Pix is accepting photos, lobby cards, posters, toys, cards, books, statues, etc. On over sized items or items more than 5 lbs, please inquire first.

Follow this link to place your Send-In order. Orders will be taken through July 24th and all Send-In items must be received by August 14th.

Official Pix Photo-Pick Pre-Order:

You can also browse the Official Pix online store and Pre-Order 8x10, 11x14, 10x20 and 16x20 photographs to be autographed by the attending guests. Another option is choosing from over 130 Celebration VI exclusive 8x10 lithographs
that will be available at the show.

Follow this link to place your Photo-Pick Pre-Order. Orders will be taken through July 24th.

There is a strong possibility that certain guests may sell out due to their limited signing time during the show, so head on over and place your order now!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Been getting this question a lot, so I'll address it publicly. The way the store is currently set up, you can only add eight autographs to a single item. If you need more than eight signatures on a single item, fill up the first one and add it to your cart. Start a second item and fill that one up as needed. Continue adding items to your cart until all the signatures have been added. In the order notes, please specify that you are sending in (example) a TESB Teaser poster to be signed by X amount of people.

Reaction score
And as a side note . . . I went through a gazillion posters today cleaning out
my costume closet. The very last poster I unraveled was a poster with primary
characters from SW episodes I-VI. I hadn't seen it since SDCC in 2009! Totally
flabergasted. Signatures included: Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ray Park, Anthony Daniels, Kenny
Baker, Ray Park, Jeremy Bulloch, Mathew Wood, Peter Mayhew, Amy Allen, Jake
Lloyd, Tem
Morrison and Daniel Logan.

Ian
McDiarmid
here I come!