Celebration VI Memories

Reaction score
My favorite part of the convention was easily my entire Friday. Cupcake Wars was awesome, it was a really laid back atmosphere and it was nice to have a chance to hang out and mingle casually with a lot of the Clone Wars actors. After that, the Clone Wars premiere was awesome, and the 501st bash was just insane and a ton of fun. I couldn't have asked for more, honestly!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spent almost nothing, had a wonderful time! Had a great parking spot over by the laser tag & Roxy the Rancor, and worked with artist Russell Walks at his booth. Was an honor & pleasure to display my car with the Road Squadron car club. Several of these vehicles drove cross country. Russell Walks is one cool cat, was very impressed with his attitude with fans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was only my 2nd Celebration but compared to CIII it seemed head and shoulders bigger, better & more amazing!! I loved all the cosplay, the panels were fantastic, JAT was the best main-stage host you could have asked for. I've been a SW fan for a long time but never gotten an autograph and I got that started right with Jeremy Bulloch.

The Darkside Grotto party on Saturday while not technically part of CVI was a real highlight. It was at a nightclub near the convention center and was everything you'd expect a sith party to be. I don't know if this facebook link will work well for people not on facebook but this is the best gallery I've seen of that night --- https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4101350725815.163519.1044336095&type=1&fb_source=message

I am ready for CVII to start yesterday!!!

Reaction score
and again :grin: Boba Fett, Boba Fett??? What if he doesnt survive? I think the three of us could have taken on Sidious Are you an Angel? and some other awesome dudes

Reaction score
Everything was awesome, but a few things stick out in my mind. Meeting and getting Lorne Petersons signature, seeing George Lucas, showing my Lego ISD Avenger, and receiving kudos from Lego Master Builder Erik Varszegi regarding the Avenger. Overall a awesome experience can not wait for the next one, already planning my next build for it!

Reaction score
and again :grin: Boba Fett, Boba Fett??? What if he doesnt survive? I think the three of us could have taken on Sidious Are you an Angel? and some other awesome dudes
That is the best padme in my opinion. She is not ****ty nor does she need to be...

Reaction score
Did anyone catch a picture of Donald Faison on the show floor with Tom Kane and others? My sister was the volunteer with Tom Kane and wasn't able to take a picture.

Reaction score
Yup. I saw him at the Bash and got a pic with him. That was my biggest surprise at CVI! Awesome guy! He really likes the 501st.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not my pic, but saw this posted by Daniel Logan. Now here is a guy thats got to love to have worked on the prequels. He always gets the ladies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I zoomed in before and thought that might have been Jeremy's signature. it's hard to tell though. Can I get a link to this please?

Reaction score
I got DL's auto and he was pretty cool. Was out in front of his table. Seemed happy to meet his fans etc. and I can see Mrs Bulloch prob freak a little but I'm sure that's mild to what they've seen through the years.

Reaction score
I'm convinced DL is doing just fine at these conventions with the ladies.

I suspect he goes through more protection at these events than a Hutt goes through body guards at the Sarlac Pit.

Reaction score
Celebration VI was my very first convention of any kind. It was the best experience I could have had and I'm really excited for the next one. What beats meeting Ian McDiarmid, Carrie Fisher and Anthony Daniels!