Disney's Wilderness Lodge
charlie6127

Disney's Boardwalk Villas
Anakin2Vader

Doubletree By Hilton
Kenobi77 + SISTER
Dan_Solo

Econo Lodge
****CLOSED DURING CVI**** CHECK YOUR INBOX FROM THEM!

Emb**** Suites Jamaican court
ECHO_3
CaptainAlex

Emb**** Suites International drive
Patman4
jedimasterc

Extended Stay
claxdog

Hawthorn Suites
334archives

Hampton Inn

Hilton Orlando
RAUL
marky242
SirTristram
exciter
SoonerSean
Mark_the_Wookiee
havok2272
Cperry06
growltyger
SirTristram
DruDaJedi
RAUL
Vizsla
DarthVader

Holiday Inn Resort

Holiday Inn Castle
venom5liter

Homewood Suites
Stargirl1977
Ramada Inn Convention center

Red Roof Inn
Bazzack
Darth_Moog

Rosen Centre
Sylvius
ukepicker
JediEddy
SalaciousCrumb
JediMasterScully
Richie_Photo
DarthBeek
BlueSnag
DarthWaller
MusicalJedi
havok2272
SABRESEDGE
9ZharTahJot9
groove790
deathstar1000
Darth_Mahler
jedimom

ROSEN INN

jacen_lo
BenObi_70
Grog_Starkiller
The_Oz
jimjimmyjones85

Rosen Plaza
Holla300
dab1313
Obi_Phantom_Jedi
BenObi_70
he_guy
Yipster32

Renaissance inn Sea World
hofcs

Sleep Inn

The Peabody
JustinL
JediAlba
jedijaysin
Spiffy
pumpkinking
DarthTad
jedijaysin
jedijonboy
princeboomer
Wyndham Orlando
PrimetimeJedi
he_guy
jedijaysin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a suggestion... those that booked through the Celebration website might want to check out their hotels again. I'd booked the Hilton over a year ago and just went and checked the Hilton website and could book now for a little less (every little bit helps). There are two nights, I assume over the weekend, that the rate dropped a decent amount whereas the rate through Onpeak was the same every night. Plus by booking a new reservation and canceling the one I had through the Onpeak site - I avoided the deposit they said the hotels would be charging in a week or so. Not a big deal there as I don't plan to cancel - but won't be a hassle now if something does come up.

Not every hotel will be less and some are probably still sold out (like Rosen Centre)... but might as well check.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had to compromise with the family and am staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. Booked it through the Celebration site. Disney's offering extra discounted park tickets to convention goers who are staying at the resort. I know they have another discounted program, but I haven't compared them yet.

Reaction score
I'm at the Rosen Plaza ... Please add me to the list.

Anyone stayed there before know If it's a good place??

Reaction score
Iam staying at the Holiday Inn Castle
Stayed there last time when it was a Doubletree. Actually not too bad a walk and across the parking lot were a couple of restaurants and on the same side of the street a block or two away was a Subway and a Walgreens so I stopped one night on the way back and stocked up on drinks for the room.

Reaction score
Looking for a roomate, I have a room at the Ramada with 2 beds. The room is booked for Aug22-27 and is $95 a nite, alls i ask is to split the cost. Had very good sucesses splitting the room last Celebration. If interested pm me.

Reaction score
My friend and I are at the Radisson; although its a mile away, the reviews and price were hard to beat!

Reaction score
My buddy and I have a room at the Rosen-----we're looking to take on one to two more roomies to offset the costs. I figure we won't actually be in the room much anyway, so we have no issues with going up to a total of 4 in the room. PM me if interested.

Reaction score
Just got into Rosen Centre!!! How far away is theforce. Net party?

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.1 miles. I really don't know why they chose a hotel that's far from everything to host the party.
Wow ya that makes little sense. I'll have to get a cab or bum a ride from someone. Thanks!

Reaction score
My friend and I are at the Radisson; although its a mile away, the reviews and price were hard to beat!
If it's the Raddison in Lake Buena Vista, you made an excellent choice -

Was there for CV & the room was amazing & like you said the price was very reasonable

Opted for Rosen Centre this time as I wanted to be closer to all the action

Reaction score
2.1 miles. I really don't know why they chose a hotel that's far from everything to host the party.
I took a cab last time. 2.1 miles in a cab is pretty inexpensive. The band at the party last year was so over-the-top annoying (loud) that I didn't last long. And there was another party back at Rosen the same evening.

Reaction score
Just got into Rosen Centre!!! How far away is theforce. Net party?
Waaaaaaay at the other end of I-Drive which sucks because the majority of people going to CVI are at the Rosen Centre/Peabody. Like I said before the TFN party is taking place on Tatooine. I'm just glad that 501st bash is at the Rosen Centre

Last edited:
Reaction score
Booked my room for my friends and I back in February at the Ramada Inn about a mile from the convention. Found a promotional rate that gave it to me for $26.99 a night...so total cost for 4 nights was $121.46.

Best deal I have ever found.

Reaction score
If it's the Raddison in Lake Buena Vista, you made an excellent choice -

Was there for CV & the room was amazing & like you said the price was very reasonable

Opted for Rosen Centre this time as I wanted to be closer to all the action

Thanks for review on the Raddison! Closer would have been nicer, but had to save money for Official Pix ;-)

Reaction score
Waaaaaaay at the other end of I-Drive which sucks because the majority of people going to CVI are at the Rosen Centre/Peabody. Like I said before the TFN party is taking place on Tatooine. I'm just glad that 501st bash is at the Rosen Centre

Want to go so bad. Looking for 1 ticket if anyone can help.

Reaction score
Reaction score
FYI - I just rebooked outside of the OnPeak/Celebration website for my hotel (Emb**** Suites International Dr), and saved $100+. It definitely pays to look at whatever hotel you are staying at both through the Celebration website and outside it. Never know, but you might save a little.