Celebration VI Guests

Reaction score
Mmmm, Clare Grant.

Never would have expected to have my arm around her - good stuff there. And damn did she smell nice!

Reaction score
Did anyone complete their feedback surveys yet? They ask about what you think of other potential CVII locations:

Kansas City, MO
Indianapolis, IN
Orlando, FL
Anaheim, CA
Dallas, TX
Cleveland, OH
Las Vegas, NV

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't understand why Chicago isn't on the list. It is one of the most central cities and has a great facility to host in. I definitely think that where ever it is next time, they need a bigger main theater. The Chapin is too small. I would be happy with either Indianapolis or Cleveland though. Cleveland is only 2 hours from me and my parents live an hour north of Indy.

Reaction score
You forgot to add Las Vegas to that list :)
I took the survey and was kind of surprised that they didn't have you rank them in order of preference, my top three would be:

1. Orlando (V and VI were fantastic)
2. Indy (Would love to see the new Convention center since CIII, also this is a good central location for many convention go'ers)
3. Vegas (Never been, but always wanted to, excellent reason to finally go! Though, not sure about the kid friendlyness factor.)

Reaction score
I took the survey and was kind of surprised that they didn't have you rank them in order of preference, my top three would be:

1. Orlando (V and VI were fantastic)
2. Indy (Would love to see the new Convention center since CIII, also this is a good central location for many convention go'ers)
3. Vegas (Never been, but always wanted to, excellent reason to finally go! Though, not sure about the kid friendlyness factor.)
Vegas is not kid friendly at all. I was recently there for my brother's wedding and there was quite a bit we had to shield his new step-son from.

Reaction score
I'll say it now...

August 20-23, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida

Reaction score
I have to bring this up because it's been bugging me since the Celebration. I was a volunteer at official pix for one of the headliners on Sunday, I’m not going to say who, and was told that when the line was down to less than one row, told to hold the line for autographs while the headliner took a break. Not a big deal if it wasn’t for this reason. This headliner’s manager didn’t want the line to empty out because it would look bad. What? So my rub is the 50 or so people waiting were left to sit in line because someone’s ego might be bruised? Those people could have gotten their autographs and been doing other things besides standing in a line that didn’t need to be held up. Sorry, this just bugs me because of the amount of time waiting in lines during the Celebration and this one didn’t need to be!

Stepping off my soapbox…

Reaction score
Question, why is Warwick behind the curtain when his auto is only $5 more then all the out in the open actors/actresses?

Reaction score
Question, why is Warwick behind the curtain when his auto is only $5 more then all the out in the open actors/actresses?
It could have beem because he required a special ticket and they felt there needed to be a little more crowd control/ separation from the regular $20 ticket. Tem and Peter were also behind the curtain and rarely had a long line.

Reaction score
Autos from CVI:

Caught Ashley, Matt & Sam on the red carpet before the Clone Wars premiere. The others were mostly getting in line at the right time. Now I have to save up to frame the last two.
SO JEALOUS that you got Sam Witwer. I missed him for various reasons, and now that I have Mr. McDiarmid, he is #1 on my list.

Reaction score
SO JEALOUS that you got Sam Witwer. I missed him for various reasons, and now that I have Mr. McDiarmid, he is #1 on my list.
He was super nice and tried to sign everything people gave him. Some people had Force Unleashed stuff and others had dvd covers. I didn't know they would be signing until I was already in line. Luckily my sister just got done volunteering and picked up a picture for me. :)

Reaction score
He wasn't exclusive to Froggy because he posed with us for free inside his booth. :)
Well I thought in reality if you were doing the Froggy thing, you truly were not allowed to do that. I know they all did, but that was part of it or so they made it seem.

Reaction score
Well I thought in reality if you were doing the Froggy thing, you truly were not allowed to do that. I know they all did, but that was part of it or so they made it seem.
Hamill, McDiarmid, and Fisher had the photo-block force on high alert, heavily forbidden.
OPix posted on their website that Daniels wouldn't be posing at his booth, so no photos there unless you catch him posing outside his booth.
OPix also posted that Baker, Mayhew and Morrison required Froggy's; I knew Mayhew charged for pics these days since he was charging at his booth in Chicago, but when the OPix volunteer saw I was holding my camera she took it from me and told Peter to look up while she took our photo. I was taken by surprise there. As for Morrison, he was happy to pose with anyone in his booth, which I thought was great of him. With regard to Kenny Baker, I see he posed with people (and he didn't mind us taking photos of him signing) but I just figured he was "Froggy's Only" to expedite the line movement due to his limited signing abilities on account of his health.

I was not surprised that the Big Three were forbidding photos, not surprised by Daniels or Mayhew, but I was confused about Official Pix pointing us in Froggy's direction for Baker and Morrison when they were posing for free.

OPix did state on their site that other people like Allen, Lloyd, Bulloch, etc. were available for Froggy's but that they weren't Froggy's-exclusive.

P.S. I absolutely detest Froggy and I think his photos are very poor, horribly cropped and completely unprofessional. I'm not buying from them again.

Reaction score
Damn, I watched a C4 autograph hall vid on YouTube. So many imperial officers were there and ot people in general. You think at C7 they'll try and bring some back?

Reaction score
I had prepurchased a photo op for Morrison because on Froggy site they said that photographs could not be done at the table... when I went for my autograph session with Morrison he posed with no issues so I went to Froggy's table and requested a refund for his photo op. they fought me for a little bit but eventually gave in and refunded my money... Why should I pay for one when they he was willing to do it for free?

Reaction score
I had prepurchased a photo op for Morrison because on Froggy site they said that photographs could not be done at the table... when I went for my autograph session with Morrison he posed with no issues so I went to Froggy's table and requested a refund for his photo op. they fought me for a little bit but eventually gave in and refunded my money... Why should I pay for one when they he was willing to do it for free?
Wish I would have known that. I would have asked for a refund too.

Reaction score
Will Opix be offering the photo tickets for sale again?
I liked the ticket and needless to say we should be able to keep it. A concert, movie or anything else that you could think of that requires a ticket then you get to keep it. Have like a little white box that a volunteer will scribble in with a designated color on the ticket.

Reaction score
I liked the ticket and needless to say we should be able to keep it. A concert, movie or anything else that you could think of that requires a ticket then you get to keep it. Have like a little white box that a volunteer will scribble in with a designated color on the ticket.
Or even more simply, a detachable stub.

Reaction score
Hey, this is a little off topic but I need your help finding someone from celebration 6, I was standing next to them in Carrie fishers line and she had to leave to get the mark hamill photo taken. She left me her picture and ticket to get Carrie to sign it. I got Carrie to sign it and went where we agreed to meet, waited there for an hour or so, went combing the mark hamill picture line and could not find this lady. Went back 4 or 5 times to the meeting place and the autograph services to see if she had stopped by and nothing. Please help me find this lady so I can send her the autographs. I will not go on your word, send me a private message with the name that they are made out to. Thanks for your guys help in advance

Reaction score
Its people like you that give fanboys/girls a good name.
Hey, this is a little off topic but I need your help finding someone from celebration 6, I was standing next to them in Carrie fishers line and she had to leave to get the mark hamill photo taken. She left me her picture and ticket to get Carrie to sign it. I got Carrie to sign it and went where we agreed to meet, waited there for an hour or so, went combing the mark hamill picture line and could not find this lady. Went back 4 or 5 times to the meeting place and the autograph services to see if she had stopped by and nothing. Please help me find this lady so I can send her the autographs. I will not go on your word, send me a private message with the name that they are made out to. Thanks for your guys help in advance