Celebration VI Guests

Reaction score
I totally agree about the no free pic if you brought your own item crap. Why do we get less for our money if we have our own item?!?!?! While I am pleased with the guests that were brought in, outside of that, I am COMPLETELY unhappy with official pix and their incompetent management of this celebration.
I don't see it as you getting less for your money at all. You are getting something specific signed that you want signed rather than a random photo that someone else chose that you might not like or which might not fit in your collection. I'd much rather have it that way than have the policy be, "Our guests will only sign the pictures they have at their booths and nothing else."

Reaction score
I don't see it as you getting less for your money at all. You are getting something specific signed that you want signed rather than a random photo that someone else chose that you might not like or which might not fit in your collection. I'd much rather have it that way than have the policy be, "Our guests will only sign the pictures they have at their booths and nothing else."
I understand your point, but as the cost of the print was incorporated into the cost of the autograph - you should be able to select an unsigned print as well if you chose to do so.

Reaction score
Still stunned at the non-personalization. I'd like to see someone from OP explain that. If you bought a ticket and personalization was part of the contract then how could they switch? Why could a guy at 11:00 get it but not a guy at 3? Personalization is the only reason some people even bought tickets.

Reaction score
I heard the Opix guy say Kenny isn't personalizing. And forgot my boba picture. Bulloch will have to wait until tomorrow.

CSD

Reaction score
All I gotta say is OPix better start roping areas off if they don't want people there. Of course "WE" are going to congregate around Mark Hamill's booth until he got back from his lunch break! Left then something told me to go back about 10 minutes later and I got to see him!!

Reaction score
Still stunned at the non-personalization. I'd like to see someone from OP explain that. If you bought a ticket and personalization was part of the contract then how could they switch? Why could a guy at 11:00 get it but not a guy at 3? Personalization is the only reason some people even bought tickets.

I guess that's cause Ian has been taking a long time with each person, OPX keeps telling him to hurry up but he's having a chat, shaking hands, he inscribed my poster, etc. He seems to be trying to really enjoy it, but the negative to that is his line moves soooo slow. Hamills line is going at twice the speed.

Reaction score
Anthony Daniels cracked me up when he stood in front of Froggy's booth and started taking free pics with everyone.

Reaction score
I guess that's cause Ian has been taking a long time with each person, OPX keeps telling him to hurry up but he's having a chat, shaking hands, he inscribed my poster, etc. He seems to be trying to really enjoy it, but the negative to that is his line moves soooo slow. Hamills line is going at twice the speed.
Just seems like that's part of it. But if you sold tickets and didn't say that personalization would not be allowed... then you shouldn't stop personalization during the convention. I understand you can't just take forever to get people in/out... but he signed "To Sean" on mine and I wasn't in front of the table 30 seconds. Maybe say a name and nothing more, i.e. no "Emperor" or other stuff. Just your name and his signature. Gotta be a better way than telling people who paid $125 to have their name on something told they can't.

Reaction score
OP will give the lithos to their volunteers and then sell the rest. nothing is free anymore. Made me mad Thursday but what are you going to do? I was lucky some workers let me get a few.

Reaction score
I know Carrie's line was crazy cause she just came in yesterday but Ian, Warwick and Kenny's line were really long. Marks was as well but he seemed to be humming through the line. He should def come back for CVII. Always great to have him. And if anyone noticed, Tim Rose had a nice size line. The "Boba" guys were all great, Morton, Beer, and Logan. Logan especially standing out front of his table. I didn't get Tem, but saw h sitting I front of his table so he could easily pose with everyone. Jut need to get Warwick and Bulloch today.

Reaction score
I think maybe the issue is that they sold too many tix vs Ian or others taking too long to sign.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sucks Warwick isn't signing until 130. And Kenny's line was delayed, not because he was having issues, but he was chatting with other actors while I was waiting for Bulloch. And Bulloch...what a great guy he is and his wife is just as nice.

Reaction score
I did the drop off for Carrie and Ian on Friday and picked it il at the end of the day Saturday. Ian signed To Alex. Carrie really surprised me with "To Alex..all my love"

That was a real pleasant surprise since I didn't ask for anything besides "To Alex"

Reaction score
Just seems like that's part of it. But if you sold tickets and didn't say that personalization would not be allowed... then you shouldn't stop personalization during the convention. I understand you can't just take forever to get people in/out... but he signed "To Sean" on mine and I wasn't in front of the table 30 seconds. Maybe say a name and nothing more, i.e. no "Emperor" or other stuff. Just your name and his signature. Gotta be a better way than telling people who paid $125 to have their name on something told they can't.
O I agree completely. I can just see the reason why they changed it but I don't agree with them doing it either. If it was a desision made before hand that would be different. Funny that he's too busy to personalize, but they are still selling tickets for all the headliners other than Davis. Also if you used the drop off service you could get whatever you wanted, personalization, inscription, quotes.

Reaction score
He wrote Palpatine for me when I got him this morning.

All the actors were doing quotes for the drop-off? Or just the $20 tickets?

Reaction score
McDiarmid sure was, I saw one guy with 2 lines of quoted dialog, plus the personalization and the "emperor" inscription
I'm not going to harp on the Ian personalization thing too much...because frankly I was so fortunate to go to CVI in the first place. But when the point of me spending $250 for a pair of tickets, one to get signed and one to get personalized, it is disappointing for OPix to deny it for some people. In hindsight I could have just bought 1 for the IP experience and then bought a signed 11x14 for $100 at the Opix booth sale on Sunday.

I did politely ask Ian to please personalize one but he said No...he was really nice about it though, so I'm really grateful he came.

Reaction score
I seen a guy in Fisher's line that had a stack of probably around 30 to 40 comic books to get signed...yes one guy.

Reaction score
Depends on what you are looking for. Amy has a very **** and hot type of appeal and Bonnie is more cute girl next door looking. Anyone see her sing btw?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes before Froggy sends the digital jpgs from the photo ops?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes before Froggy sends the digital jpgs from the photo ops?
Mine were e-mailed yesterday. My photo shoots were both Saturday Evening.

The text says:
Attached to this is email is a copy of the photo you purchased. It is being sent to you by our new automated delivery system for .jpgs ordered during the convention. Since it is our first time using this system there may be a few hiccups. If you experience a problem please just reply to this email, describe the photo session and what you were wearing and we will try to correct the problem. Thanks for your business.

Froggy's Photos

Reaction score
She's the legend Carrie Fisher daughter of Eddie and Debbie. She does whatever the **** she wants. Lol. Led electric cigarette I love it. I was like "Carrie can I get a quick pic?" she doesn't answer and the volunteers go on the offensive. Then I ask again and she says "Do whatever you wanna do" in a slightly pissed off voice. She's looking right at the camera though. I loved getting yelled at by the princess. I walk out And say "Thanks Carrie I love you" and she says "I know". Awesome experience.

Reaction score
Autos from CVI:

Caught Ashley, Matt & Sam on the red carpet before the Clone Wars premiere. The others were mostly getting in line at the right time. Now I have to save up to frame the last two.

Reaction score
Jammin' out with Jango Fett! I added some autos to my guitars this past weekend. I'll be putting up more pics shortly on my game room page!

Reaction score
and here I was thinking my picture with amy was special...women...she was really cool though. I got my vc figure signed. for some reason I replay the memory of her wiping off the card a couple of times before she signed, over, and over...not in a perverted way but it was cool to see how much care she took to make sure it would come out nice and made sure she wasn't going to destroy anything. It was awesome in a weird way. I was genuinely nervous to meet her. lame i know. Everyone was really nice though.

Reaction score
Got to take pics with some non OPX guests. I met Dave Filoni, Sam Witwer, Clare Grant and Donald Faison (didn't expect him at all!).