Celebration VI Guests

Reaction score
Ian McDiarmid is my "big" first time guest hope this go around. I think that'd be amazing. Obviously Mark & Carrie...and we missed Billy Dee at C5!

Bob Anderson and Brian Muir both have homes near Orlando I believe as well.

I'd love to see some guests who did previous Celebrations but not C5 such as Sean Crawford, Simon Williamson, Femi Taylor, Ken Colley, Barrie Holland, Michael Carter, Gerald Home, and even though I don't collect prequel graphs the lovely Michonne Bourriague.

I hope we see ILM guests too such as Richard Edlund and others who were at C4. Both Lorne and Jon Berg were awesome at C5.

Reaction score
I did almost nothing but collector panels at CV. I plan on mixing it up this time and just bearing the lines for some of the big stars.

Reaction score
You can't have it in Orlando without Lando. Billie Dee Williams needs to be there this year! I know it's next to impossible, but would love to see Harrison Ford this time. I second Ian McDiarmid. Here's to wishing. I know it will be a good one again with whomever they get.

Reaction score
While it's great when the big names do show up, it's almost easier and more relaxing when they don't. I ate up half a day waiting in line for Hamill. It was worth it, but that was still a lot of time to spend for that. Same with Lucas. Kind of hoping he doesn't come out this time. Don't hate me for saying that.
However, I'd line up all day if Billy Dee showed up.
That being said, I usually get more enjoyment from the behind the scenes type panels.

Reaction score
Harrison Ford is an obvious one we need to have at a Celebration. I would also like to see Dave Prowse be allowed back in, but don't see that happening.

Reaction score
Harrison Ford would be great, but I am sure that will never happen....

Reaction score
I'm sure a majority of the Clone Wars voice actors will be there. Bring em on!

Hamill, Fisher, Warwick Davis, John Berg, Alan Harris, Chris Parsons, Dickey Beer, John Morton, Ben Burtt were the highlight of Celebration 5. Try to bring those guys back.

Also, more model builders and ILM guys.

Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
SirTristram said:
There are always the fan favs like Jeremy, Ray and Mark.....But is there any hope to get Ford there?
Like a chance of snow in hell.
He attended that Empire thing in LA.... I do believe that was the same day that Hell froze over....
So, you never know.

Reaction score
Can we get some clarification on this, posted on the official Celebration website...

"Star Wars Celebration's full schedule, including scheduled autograph signings, will be published on starwarscelebration.com close to the show. Guests who are autographing will decide what it is appropriate for them to sign, but they will not sign bootleg merchandise. Also, please only bring one item to be signed during each autograph session and understand that guests may or may not pose for photographs with fans."

Does this mean that if I have 5 items for Carrie Fisher to sign, that I can only get one?

Reaction score
That sounds more like a generic Reed convention explanation, and NOT how official pix runs things. I wouldn't read too much into that....I hope.

Reaction score
Ian McDiardmid would be nice, but isn't that just hopeful wishing? I would love to see Hayden Christiansen finally do a show! I would also like to see Mark Hamill and Gary Kurtz return!

Reaction score
Besides the big names, I would love for the ILM guys to come back but in greater numbers this go round. Lorne Peterson, Jon Berg, Ben Burtt, etc. I love listening to their panel discussions on all the details that went I to making the movies without all the technology that exists today.

I think it's important to have diversity across the saga. Can't be all clone wars related either.

Having big names goes a long way. Fisher and Daniels have been to many that it was great to see Hamil show up at a US celebration. Having Hayden show up at CIII was really nice even if he was limited in appearances. The big names really give the celebrations buzz - it was fun watching the buzz in the air when Lucas was reported to show up than actually did.

Reaction score
StormTHX said:
Portman....wishful thinking I know, but it would be cool.
I think the last thing an Oscar-winning actress would want to do is show up at a convention. But hey, I hope I'm wrong.

Reaction score
Mattdoc, I got my Mark and Carrie autos right before the Lucas annoucement. They were who I went after first thing Saturday morning. I got Carrie RIGHT before she left. Def want to see Mark and Carrie again. All I got last year was Mark and Carrie, and then got Jeremy on Trevas' print. I really want to do a lot more autos this time around. Def want to see Park, Mayhew, Bulloch again, etc. And yes I would like to get AD on something but not if he's going to be a dbag! Would love to get one of the big names who dont normally do this ala SLJ, Portman, Ford, etc. If they have to break the bank to get them and it will cheapen the con then no.

Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
I'm sure a majority of the Clone Wars voice actors will be there. Bring em on!

Hamill, Fisher, Warwick Davis, John Berg, Alan Harris, Chris Parsons, Dickey Beer, John Morton, Ben Burtt were the highlight of Celebration 5. Try to bring those guys back.

Also, more model builders and ILM guys.
I was around the radio show they did(Forgot the name...sorry!!Force Cast??
) when Warrick was there and he was awesome! I could have stood there for hours listening to him!

Reaction score
My wish list:
Warwick Davis (also hosting in at least 1 theater)
Denis Lawson
Hayden Christensen
Ahmed Best (Not everyone hates Jar Jar)
Stephen Stanton

Of course any of the longs shots would be awesome (Harrison, Ian, Natalie, etc).

Reaction score
1- Ian McDiarmid

And Far Below!

2- Hayden Christensen
3- Jon Berg,

and in any particular order :

Mr Dykstra, Femy Taylor, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fischer, Anthony Daniels,Barrie Holland, Robert Watts, Ben Burtt,Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, Michonne Bourriague (but..only if GG releases Aurra Sing bust
), Michael Carter, Michael Pennington, Matthew Wood, Richard Leparmentier, Jake Llyod

More cast/crew from the Prequels

Reaction score
You guys named most I'd like to see, but I would like to see:

Sam Witwar (sp?)
Ron Ratzenberger

Reaction score
JustinL said:
Would love to see Dan Madsen at a panel discussing the early development cycle of the first Celebration.
I've been wanting to see that since I read the article in the CV program. Would make a great panel.

Reaction score
Todd_of_the_Sith said:
My wish list:
Warwick Davis (also hosting in at least 1 theater)
Denis Lawson
Hayden Christensen
Ahmed Best (Not everyone hates Jar Jar)
Stephen Stanton

Of course any of the longs shots would be awesome (Harrison, Ian, Natalie, etc).
I absolutely agree with your list. Would especially like to see Ahmed best.

Reaction score
After thinking about it, I realized that my favorite panels from CV were sound related. I loved Burtt's talk and the Clone Wars voice actors was easily one of the best.

So how about music? Let's get John Williams! If not, it would be great to hear Kiner talk about the Clone Wars music.

Reaction score
JustinL said:
Would love to see Dan Madsen at a panel discussing the early development cycle of the first Celebration.
YES!

I'd love to see that. I'm sure there are tons of great stock photos and footage that Lucasfilm has from Denver that would be fantastic to see. Oh, the memories...

Reaction score
Has frank oz ever done a celebration? And add me to the Dan madsen list. In a lot of ways, celebration one was my favorite.