Celebration VI Exclusives

Reaction score
Fantatsic! Now I can get that Death Star paper lantern I should have gotten at C6

Reaction score
WHAT!?! You mean the farting Jar Jar didn't sell out at the con!?!

Now I can get the Gamorrean Guard piggy bank and ThinkGeek can be on the hook for delivering it in one piece.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WHAT!?! You mean the farting Jar Jar didn't sell out at the con!?!

Now I can get the Gamorrean Guard piggy bank and ThinkGeek can be on the hook for delivering it in one piece.
That was my main concern - I would break the bank in transit, and that it wouldn't be available anywhere else. I didn't, but I'm glad others have a chance for one now. Be aware that it is 12" tall, or more. I expected it to be smaller.

Reaction score
Got my badge sets today - and my Tiki pin set which didn't show up in time for C VI. Unfortunately, the badge sets don't even come in a plastic case this time - they just had a rubber band around them.

Reaction score
bf3000 - was tehre anything with a store name or phone number to contact them included?

Reaction score
bf3000 - was tehre anything with a store name or phone number to contact them included?

Call this number: 1-888-334-8719

I called this and got through a couple weeks ago when I had questions about my order to be sent. Didn't have to wait long before someone answered, too.

Reaction score
No phone number or paperwork, but it was sent in a ThinkGeek box - maybe they were running the store all along for Reed?

Reaction score
Anyone with extra of these to sell?

Celebration 6:
-501st Droid Hunt Jamie Snell Print
-501st droid hunt badge featuring Slave Leia, Jabba, and Boba Fett
-Mark Wolfe Boba Fett Business Card
-Boba Fett Insider Magazine Book mark

Past Celebrations:
-Star Wars Celebration 4 Paper Bossk Mask
-Star Wars Celebration 4 McQuarrie Bounty Hunters bookmark
-Star Wars Celebration 5 Jamie Snell Card with Boba Fett wearing Mickey Mouse hat

Will to fairly compensate for your time and shipping of course.

Thank You,
Ross
Please PM me​

Reaction score
Got my badge set this evening. It came in a small manila envelope with Fedex tracking. The FedEx tracking must be for the vendors purposes because I never gave them an email address to send me a tracking number to begin with. I don't remember upon ordering and cashing out if this was even an option. Anyways, the badges came rubber banded. No display box, no case, no nothing.

Although I am happy to have the badges it is a complete let down they couldn't figure out a way to have them come in some kind of casing.

I was expecting slightly more.

Reaction score
I am looking to sell 2 of my maquettes that I got at C6.

Darth Bane and Quinlan Voss. $65 each plus shipping.

Reaction score
I Received My Badge Set Yesterday. It came in a Padded Envelope, Loose, No Rubber Band!!!!!!!! I guess They Needed to save 1/10 of a Cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I finally received my engraved items from the Celebration Store also. Packed well as they came from the company that made them and not from Reed.

Says "Jedimom" in Aurebesh - and looks much better than the sample they had. Hope it doesn't scratch up too badly
Dogtag says Cor-Al Gelkar (my Jedi name) and "Jedimom" on the opposite side in Aurebesh

As for the badges, that's as bad as C5 when they shipped the badges in a container that was too small for them

Reaction score
Got my badge set this evening. It came in a small manila envelope with Fedex tracking. The FedEx tracking must be for the vendors purposes because I never gave them an email address to send me a tracking number to begin with. I don't remember upon ordering and cashing out if this was even an option. Anyways, the badges came rubber banded. No display box, no case, no nothing.

Although I am happy to have the badges it is a complete let down they couldn't figure out a way to have them come in some kind of casing.

I was expecting slightly more.
Me too, I was expecting a little more.

Reaction score
I still have not received my badge sets, is anyone else still waiting? Is there someone to contact to check on them?

Reaction score
I Received My Badge Set Yesterday. It came in a Padded Envelope, Loose, No Rubber Band!!!!!!!! I guess They Needed to save 1/10 of a Cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received my badge set (w/rubberband) and my Alphabet blanket yesterday. Guess they found some loose change in one of their chairs and bought some more rubberbands! :p

Reaction score
I emailed Reed about the lanyards and how disappointed I was that they sold out early Thursday morning. They replied back that they ordered the same amount that they had for C5. I find that to be impossible... I bought mine at C5 somewhat late in the day on Thursday or maybe even early on Friday. I know that I went to the store on Thursday and it was packed and had long lines so I left and went back much later. Anyhow... they had a ton of lanyards then.

So how on earth did they sell out on Thursday morning this time? And if they sold out early for C5 - why not make more this time? Just stunned that you sell out of something as basic as a lanyard early on the first day (essentially sold out to people standing in line before the doors even opened).

Reaction score
I emailed Reed about the lanyards and how disappointed I was that they sold out early Thursday morning. They replied back that they ordered the same amount that they had for C5. I find that to be impossible... I bought mine at C5 somewhat late in the day on Thursday or maybe even early on Friday. I know that I went to the store on Thursday and it was packed and had long lines so I left and went back much later. Anyhow... they had a ton of lanyards then.

So how on earth did they sell out on Thursday morning this time? And if they sold out early for C5 - why not make more this time? Just stunned that you sell out of something as basic as a lanyard early on the first day (essentially sold out to people standing in line before the doors even opened).
My thoughts exactly. Although this year, I did see a ton of people w/ handfulls at the preview night and a ton more before the show opened thursday (in the queue) buying them by the handful. I dont recall seeing the same behavior at CV.

Reaction score
Never got an email about my badge set but did get the set in the mail. Still dont really understand why you dont get the Jedi Knight and MAster badge - I mean the show is over, no perks available and if you can get the all access badge you should get the other two as well. My opinion.

Reaction score
Are all of the leftover CVI Store items just sitting in a warehouse? Why haven't they been sold anywhere?

Reaction score
Are all of the leftover CVI Store items just sitting in a warehouse? Why haven't they been sold anywhere?
I hear you! I know "Think Geek" got a few items but what happened to everything else? Do they have to destroy it, that would see kind of silly or like you said, is it sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting to appreciate in value?