Celebration VI Exclusives

Reaction score
Did anyone else happen to pick up the Vader/Stormtrooper Salt & Pepper Shakers? Mine are reversed (Vader/Pepper has more holes that the Stormtrooper/Salt) - just wondering if they are all that way, or if mine were just messed up.

Reaction score
Did anyone else happen to pick up the Vader/Stormtrooper Salt & Pepper Shakers? Mine are reversed (Vader/Pepper has more holes that the Stormtrooper/Salt) - just wondering if they are all that way, or if mine were just messed up.
I think that's normal for salt and pepper shakers.

Reaction score
I have an extra Celebration VI exclusive Hallmark ornament that I would like to trade for a SDCC ornament or NYCC ornament if anyone has an extra one.

Reaction score
Just an FYI. I did the Disney "Carbon Freeze Me" on Thursday of CVI. They said allow 4-6 weeks for it to arrive, but it arrived by FedEx today. Looks awesome! I was a little concerned they said my goatee might not come out right but it looks pretty good (if I do say so myself!). :D

Reaction score
Did anyone order the badge set for CVI? I did and I'm just wondering what badges are not included in the set. I believe it's the Jedi Knight, Jedi Master and Special Needs... does anyone know if this is correct? Was there a kids under 4 badge? Is that included in the set if there was?

Reaction score
the (under 6) kids badge (with Grievous) is included. the ones that are not included are the jedi knight, master, special needs, and the return to tatooine diorama workshop badge.

Reaction score
the (under 6) kids badge (with Grievous) is included. the ones that are not included are the jedi knight, master, special needs, and the return to tatooine diorama workshop badge.
And all the Official Pix Volunteer badges (if you're counting ALL of the various badges that were officially made by the convention organizers with the Celebration hologram logo.)

Reaction score
I think you all are getting a little out of hand with the various badges... the Official pix badge, the rebelscum badge, the Yakface Badge, the Tatooine Diarama badge and yes even the Speical Need badge are NOT part of the Official Badge Set. There are 19 Official Badges reflecting the Charator Art from Chris Trevas and Brian Rood. I think it's funny how people keep adding badges...

Reaction score
No one dictates what's an official badge set or not. To each thier own, myself I do include the special needs, daily opix volunteer and staff badges. They are part of the C6 badge set, a greater set of which includes the character badge set. I collect the other fan based badges also. Chill.

I think you all are getting a little out of hand with the various badges... the Official pix badge, the rebelscum badge, the Yakface Badge, the Tatooine Diarama badge and yes even the Speical Need badge are NOT part of the Official Badge Set. There are 19 Official Badges reflecting the Charator Art from Chris Trevas and Brian Rood. I think it's funny how people keep adding badges...

Reaction score
There was also 2 different C6 badges for members of The Jedi Assembly - one for Council members and one for full (costumed) members.

Reaction score
So, has anyone heard a plan to release any left over merchandise from CIV ?
Where did it all go?

Reaction score
Updated needs:

Celebration 6:
-501st Droid Hunt Jamie Snell Print
-501st droid hunt badge featuring Slave Leia, Jabba, and Boba Fett
-Mark Wolfe Boba Fett Business Card
-Boba Fett Insider Magazine Book mark

Past Celebrations:
-Star Wars Celebration 4 Paper Bossk Mask
-Star Wars Celebration 4 McQuarrie Bounty Hunters bookmark
-Star Wars Celebration 5 Jamie Snell Card with Boba Fett wearing Mickey Mouse hat

Will to fairly compensate for your time and shipping of course.

Thank You,
Ross
Please PM me

Reaction score
Got my Carbon Freeze Me statue today from D-tech Me that I did @ CVI.... Not too happy with how they packed it and how Fedex handled it. Plastic Bubble is dented and carding is smashed. Fedex box had a dent in it and it looked like it was squeezed. They could of put "FRAGILE" on the damn thing instead of throwing it in a box without any kind of protective wrap or packaging foam nuggets. No email to respond to them. The only phone number I have is on the mailing slip and it goes to a voicemail for "Scott"... For the $115 I paid for the damn thing they could of shipped it better than throw it in a box.

Reaction score
Got my Carbon Freeze Me statue today from D-tech Me that I did @ CVI.... Not too happy with how they packed it and how Fedex handled it. Plastic Bubble is dented and carding is smashed. Fedex box had a dent in it and it looked like it was squeezed. They could of put "FRAGILE" on the damn thing instead of throwing it in a box without any kind of protective wrap or packaging foam nuggets. No email to respond to them. The only phone number I have is on the mailing slip and it goes to a voicemail for "Scott"... For the $115 I paid for the damn thing they could of shipped it better than throw it in a box.
File a claim with FedEx. I think that FedEx packages are automatically insured up to $500.

Reaction score

Yes, they could have wrapped it in bubble wrap at least before putting it in the shipping box. I received mine and it was just rattling around in there.

Reaction score
Does anyone remember who was selling the Star Wars socks? I looked on the Map of the Hall on the C6 website but all it says it "Booth is still available" so someone must have grabbed it at last minute or expanded from their own booth.

I bought a pair, and when I got them home, I notice they are actually C6 Exclusive socks (o=embroided on the bottom of the foot with the C6 logo) so now I want another set to actually wear while these go in the collection.

They sure were marketing the socks in the wrong way if they were exclusives - they should have talked that up more.

Reaction score
Does anyone remember who was selling the Star Wars socks? I looked on the Map of the Hall on the C6 website but all it says it "Booth is still available" so someone must have grabbed it at last minute or expanded from their own booth.

I bought a pair, and when I got them home, I notice they are actually C6 Exclusive socks (o=embroided on the bottom of the foot with the C6 logo) so now I want another set to actually wear while these go in the collection.

They sure were marketing the socks in the wrong way if they were exclusives - they should have talked that up more.
Got some of those socks for the girlfriend. I think it was Cool Socks or something like that. I didn't notice they were exclusive either.

Reaction score
Found out it was HypNYC.com (HypHats). I emailed them so maybe I can come up with some info

Reaction score
wasn't able to make it down , but was able to get a few of the things I was after . Only trying to track 2 things down now , the gamorrean guard bank and one of the micro collection pins .... think I am out of luck on the pin but anyone know if there were banks left or how to get one ?

Reaction score
The micro collection pin was done by a member here. check this out---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083268/
you might be able to get one directly from him if he still has any left.

wasn't able to make it down , but was able to get a few of the things I was after . Only trying to track 2 things down now , the gamorrean guard bank and one of the micro collection pins .... think I am out of luck on the pin but anyone know if there were banks left or how to get one ?

Reaction score
I don't know how Disney handeled it at CVI but for Star Wars Weekend I was given a number on where I could call if there was any problem. Check the recipt for your purchase or any paperwork they gave you.

If you cant find those search Disney's website. D-Tech is the division that was handed the Carbon Freeze Me.

Reaction score
I got mine this past weekend. Looks great but they used the wrong expression despite showing the correct one on the site.

Mine was also just stuffed in a box with no protection. Very poor on their end. I need to put tape on mine to be able to keep it closed. I got lucky with only a small crease on the box.

Reaction score
My figure also can recently. I guess I got lucky, my package was in good shape and the box is in pristine condition, although it doesn't stay close all the time. The only thing that is off is that my expression doesn't look like the one I chose as well. My figure looks like I am smiling, although I remember choosing my "In Pain" look with no smile. Or, I may simply might enjoy pain, and not know it.

Reaction score
My figure also can recently. I guess I got lucky, my package was in good shape and the box is in pristine condition, although it doesn't stay close all the time. The only thing that is off is that my expression doesn't look like the one I chose as well. My figure looks like I am smiling, although I remember choosing my "In Pain" look with no smile. Or, I may simply might enjoy pain, and not know it.
That sounds like my most recent drivers license photo. When the lady told me to look at the camera, I was thinking ****/smarmy, but actually made creepy serial killer. Who knew they were the same? ;-)

Reaction score
Did anyone order any personalized items from the Celebration store? I ordered 2 things. They said I should have them in two weeks, Now its going on 4 weeks and I have seen nothing. I emailed ReedPOP twice and have had no response. Any ideas?

Reaction score
I ordered one of the sold out patches at CVI to be shipped to me after the show. I haven't received that yet. I called the phone number on the survey email that I kept. The number is 1-888-334-8719.

I was told that it would take 4-6 weeks. Maybe that is standard for all products. Look for info in October they said.

Reaction score
Anyone receive their badge set yet?
I just received the following email:
You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered
one or more of the 17-PieceStar Wars Celebration VI
Commemorative Badge sets from Star Wars Celebration earlier this
summer in Orlando. Thank you! We are pleased to announce that the badge sets
have begun to ship. Your badge set (or badge sets) has been shipped or will be
shipped to you shortly.

If you do not receive your badge set by October 5th, please
let us know

As always, we appreciate you attending Star Wars
Celebration this summer and you shopping with us in the Celebration Store. We
look forward to seeing you at the next Star Wars Celebration!

Warm regards,

The Star Wars
Celebration Team

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just received the following email:
You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered
one or more of the 17-PieceStar Wars Celebration VI
Commemorative Badge sets from Star Wars Celebration earlier this
summer in Orlando. Thank you! We are pleased to announce that the badge sets
have begun to ship. Your badge set (or badge sets) has been shipped or will be
shipped to you shortly.

If you do not receive your badge set by October 5th, please
let us know

As always, we appreciate you attending Star Wars
Celebration this summer and you shopping with us in the Celebration Store. We
look forward to seeing you at the next Star Wars Celebration!

Warm regards,

The Star Wars
Celebration Team

Nice. Of course I have not gotten any such email - which of course has me concerned that they have lost my order or info.

Reaction score
ThinkGeek is awesome. Now I can get that piggy bank that eluded me at CVI. One more bounty collected.