Celebration VI Exclusives

Reaction score
Found my notes. The sign said "see so and so at the show about ordering sold out items and having them shipped to your home." So that means they probably won't put them online.

Bummer.

Fingers crossed they show up on starwars.com/shop ??
The sign said inquire @ checkout. So we did, and only a select few items could be sold and shipped home. The alphabet quilt, and some patches, I think. Nothing I wanted. No lanyards, no glasses, no figures, no shirts, etc....

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed about the whole exclusive fiasco. I was in line to get in at 830 on Friday, went straight to their booth, and missed the Lego exclusive by 5 people. Got in line at 730 and missed by 50.

Stood in line at Disney to get the Series 6 Star Tours figures but they were released until Saturday. Why?

Wasn't interested in Ganch, Jade, etc. because I'm still angry about the Gentle Giant B.S. about selling out of exclusives BEFORE the doors open to the public.

My opinion: The ONLY way to make it fair for everyone on limited edition exclusives is a lottery. Give everyone a ticket that wants one, then draw names at the end of the day for em. Then it doesn't matter if you are first or last in line, you have an even shot. When they start doing that, I'll start giving those companies my business.

P.S. Anyone have a Lego Exclusive to trade for some of my Star Tots? PM me.

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed about the whole exclusive fiasco. I was in line to get in at 830 on Friday, went straight to their booth, and missed the Lego exclusive by 5 people. Got in line at 730 and missed by 50.

Stood in line at Disney to get the Series 6 Star Tours figures but they were released until Saturday. Why?

Wasn't interested in Ganch, Jade, etc. because I'm still angry about the Gentle Giant B.S. about selling out of exclusives BEFORE the doors open to the public.

My opinion: The ONLY way to make it fair for everyone on limited edition exclusives is a lottery. Give everyone a ticket that wants one, then draw names at the end of the day for em. Then it doesn't matter if you are first or last in line, you have an even shot. When they start doing that, I'll start giving those companies my business.

P.S. Anyone have a Lego Exclusive to trade for some of my Star Tots? PM me.
I was in line at 2:30 or 3:00 AM every day I was 4th in line on friday got in the hall and there were already 100 4 day badges in the hallmark line and 100+ 4 day badges in the lego line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was in line at 2:30 or 3:00 AM every day I was 4th in line on friday got in the hall and there were already 100 4 day badges in the hallmark line and 100+ 4 day badges in the lego line.
Well Us 4 day pass holders had to be in the same que as everyone else. Those people who got in early were the Jedi Knight and Jedi Master passholders.

I didnt get there at 3am, but I was there about 7am, and was able to get what exclusives I wanted just fine.

Reaction score
You sir are right they were supposed to be in the same line but i was up front all 4 days and there were 4 day badges in line when i got in the hall so how did they get in? You can say what you want but when people who were 4th in line miss the lego exclusive by 4 ticket something is wrong.

Reaction score
You sir are right they were supposed to be in the same line but i was up front all 4 days and there were 4 day badges in line when i got in the hall so how did they get in? You can say what you want but when people who were 4th in line miss the lego exclusive by 4 ticket something is wrong.

Those were probably Vendors who switched out their passes so they could get in line and buy instead of waiting like they are suppose to and buy when the vendors were allowed to buy, or staff , or crew.

Look stuff happens, and the world is unfair. People cheat. The retailers can only do so much to try to fight it, but people will always find a way to cheat the system to make a buck. Dont get mad at the people putting on the convention or the retailers, get mad at the ebay flippers trying to milk fans for every penny they have.

There is no "fair" system, they can all be cheated.

Reaction score
Those were probably Vendors who switched out their passes so they could get in line and buy instead of waiting like they are suppose to and buy when the vendors were allowed to buy, or staff , or crew.

Look stuff happens, and the world is unfair. People cheat. The retailers can only do so much to try to fight it, but people will always find a way to cheat the system to make a buck. Dont get mad at the people putting on the convention or the retailers, get mad at the ebay flippers trying to milk fans for every penny they have.

There is no "fair" system, they can all be cheated.
Yeah. On Thur/Fri I had no problem getting into the Lego line (I got in the main queue line at 5:45ish every day) and on Sat/Sun there was no chance. I think Thursday was easier because no one really knew exactly what Lego was doing and didn't want to risk missing other exclusives (Trevas print, Hallmark, etc) by waiting in Legos line and finding out it was a bust. It turned out to be Boba Fett related and Friday was busier and Sat/Sun was full of Knight/Master/Media/Vendors with their badges swapped to 4 days. According to the guard and an employee at the Lego booth, Sunday there were only 100 available. Not sure how it went from 250, 250, 250 , 100.

I went Hallmark first on Sat/Sun. Had no problems. They had a beast line but it got knocked down quick (never waited longer than 35 minutes.) I was impressed. They had some funny/nice people working their line and I enjoyed that.

I also really liked the Dark Horse booth's Mini Prints. The Alex Ross Cover and Dave Dorman Maul Cover were my favorites.

Reaction score
Sorry to see it's over. Miss the good times with friends and just being surrounded by Star Wars !

Reaction score
Anyone know how many of the 501st foil cards were inserted into the Bash packs? I know there were 6 Lucas signed sketch cards and not sure how many sketch cards total. I pulled one of the 15th anniversary foil cards...

Reaction score
I was in line for legos on Saturday and Sunday at 3:30AM each morning and never had a chance in the line. I know exhibitors are there to make money but to buy up all the Lego exclusives every morning and than scalping them at their booths/Ebay within an hour of getting them is quite unfair. The show promoters should not allow any show exclusives to be sold physically at the show at dealer booths during the show (It leaves a bad taste in your mouth seeing that). Hallmark got it right by limiting it to one per person and allowed exhibitors to buy on the last day only. The Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters paid a lot of money for the right to get the exclusives I guess, but I did not agree about how those badges were sold (IE CV Masters and Knights got first shot to renew their pass before the actual ticket went on sale. Just because you were lucky to get the tickets the first time should entitle you to automatically get the this time.). Everyone should have a chance to get them when they are available. As for a lottery for exclusives, I think it would work but a better suggestion would be limit one per pass (IE, to get a certain exclusive you have to get your badge punched so you are only allowed one for the entire con, not one every day). Exhibitors are allowed to buy on the last day. Special needs passes are allowed one person to accompany them in early. I saw 3-4 4-day passes in the Lego line with some of special needs passes. Just my rant.

Reaction score
I would like to collect an exclusive because I'm a collector, not a scalper. So the whole method of distributing exclusives just sucks. I like Disney and the fact they had "X" amount of stuff, put in on the shelf for the weekend, and when it's gone it's gone. The whole "a few today and a few more tomorrow" stinks because of the vendor's/exhibitor's first crack at them.

The Star Tots items were kind of cool, but it frustrated me because SOOO many people went to the collector panels only to get a Star Tot. They didn't give a crap about the panel discussion. At the few I made it to, I saw dozens of people messing with their phones or Ipads, some were playing games or watching videos, and completely oblivious to the panel discussion. I was turned away from two of the collecting panels I wanted to see because the room was full. I would have happily given up a Star Tot just to see the panel. So that didn't work for me.

Ultimately, it comes down to this. If everyone would stop buying from scalpers and paying premium prices, they would starve, wither, and die out, leaving the actual collectors a shot at getting what they want. It'll never happen, but I can dream!

Reaction score
Does anyone know if (and where) they will be selling unsold C6 merchandise? I can't remember what happened with the stuff from last time, but I know it was available somewhere.
I was stuck in line for Tots at the time I had planned to get my Tauntaun hobby horse & Jar-Jar whoopie :(

Reaction score
I got my Gamorrean Guard bank, which is all I really wanted, but I would have bought Hallmark's had they been easier to obtain.

I think there's problem with my bank, though. The coins don't seem to fit in the slot:

Reaction score
Yeah that was the one sure thing I wanted from the store when they were announced, I was suprised at how big it was. Very happy with mine. Of course I picked up a few other items at the store once I saw them like Katies ABC poster and the customizable keychains once I found out you can have a picture added to them.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if (and where) they will be selling unsold C6 merchandise? I can't remember what happened with the stuff from last time, but I know it was available somewhere.
I was stuck in line for Tots at the time I had planned to get my Tauntaun hobby horse & Jar-Jar whoopie :(
I'm curious about this as well, as there are several items I'd love to get my hands on. Last time extra merch was sold through StarWarsShop.com, but that's since been shut down...

Reaction score
Hands down, the best items in the store were the Vintage Action Figure cases done as magnets. Love them.

So much of the other stuff was just silly imo.

Reaction score
Hands down, the best items in the store were the Vintage Action Figure cases done as magnets. Love them.

So much of the other stuff was just silly imo.
Lots of easy passes for me in the store. I did order the badge set. I picked up the Tiki Poster and the Celebration posters in the store. The program was pretty well done. I have enjoyed reading it.

I did buy my kids the farting Jar Jar. It was a huge hit. It is their collective favorite thing I brought back to them from Orlando. The laughter is infectious when they start farting around with Jar Jar. Well worth the price.

Reaction score
Lots of easy passes for me in the store. I did order the badge set. I picked up the Tiki Poster and the Celebration posters in the store. The program was pretty well done. I have enjoyed reading it.

I did buy my kids the farting Jar Jar. It was a huge hit. It is their collective favorite thing I brought back to them from Orlando. The laughter is infectious when they start farting around with Jar Jar. Well worth the price.
Dude - so glad we were finally able to meet up!!! :)

Reaction score
I'm still determined to get a CVI Official Lanyard. They sold out on Thursday. Someone did some pretty poor planning by not ordering enough.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm still determined to get a CVI Official Lanyard. They sold out on Thursday. Someone did some pretty poor planning by not ordering enough.
Agreed ! I promised some to friends and had disappoint. I did not think anything that simple would sell out so soon.

Reaction score
Agreed ! I promised some to friends and had disappoint. I did not think anything that simple would sell out so soon.
The funny thing is, I really didn't see that many of them around people's necks. Most that I seen were all free ones that were handed out.

Reaction score
I've seen a few pop up on eBay but I'm not paying $40 to $50 for that lanyard. I might pay a bit more than $10 but not that much.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they sell out of the lanyards last time, as well? I only went on Thursday last time, but I do know they didn't have them by the time I got to the store in the early afternoon.

Reaction score
I got a lanyard for me and my wife Thursday morning around 7 am they were walking through the line selling them.

Reaction score
I bought my lanyard at CV at the store and I don't think I went on the first day (can't remember that far back... sheesh). It's stunning to me... 20,000+ people going to a convention and you sell out of lanyards on the morning of the first day. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Reaction score
I bought my lanyard at CV at the store and I don't think I went on the first day (can't remember that far back... sheesh). It's stunning to me... 20,000+ people going to a convention and you sell out of lanyards on the morning of the first day. That makes no sense whatsoever.
I think someone forgot a '0' when they wrote down 10,00

Reaction score
I know for an absolute fact that on the early entrance into the CVI store on Wenesday, handfuls
of lanyards were grabbed from the rack.

Reaction score
They should be free with every badge IMO.
Like they did for C3.

I was looking at my badge and lanyard from C5 and it was also from the Dave School. You have to give the Dave School props for sponsoring the free ones. Not the same as an actual Star Wars themed one but still good of them to shell out the expense.