Celebration VI Exclusives

Reaction score
Sounds like GG is gonna have another Vintage Kenner Jumbo 12" figure as a Celebration exclusive.

A must-have for me if they do.

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Lego exclusive, and another offering from eFX would be sweet.

Reaction score
Hoping hasbro has multiple exclusives like they did at CV. Much better than one carded figure.

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
JustinL said:
Sounds like GG is gonna have another Vintage Kenner Jumbo 12" figure as a Celebration exclusive.

That's all I want in terms of exclusives.
Just hope they police the vendors from getting all the exclusives from you guys. Heard that was just a mess.

Reaction score
I have had the most awesome idea for Hasbro exclusives.

Behind the scenes figures!

Imagine a C-3P0 where you can take the face plate off and see Anthony Daniels face (I know some custom figures exist like this), same with Vader (would make Dave Prowse happy!), Chewie etc. But the best of all would be an R2-D2 where you take the head off and you have a pop-up Kenny Baker inside!

Reaction score
A Biggs or Wedge helmet from eFX would be sweet. They need to get the scaled helmet license back from Gentle Giant who did almost nothing with it.

Reaction score
Hail_Lord_Helmet said:
SirTristram said:
JustinL said:

Just hope they police the vendors from getting all the exclusives from you guys. Heard that was just a mess.
It definitely was, especially what happened on Sunday

I may just pre-order mine this time for an additional price if I have the option

Reaction score
I wonder what will be the "panels exclusives"; cereals boxes wasn't the best idea IMHO; I would love to see the Medaillons again but I know htey won't coming back.
I do love the OP pins, very good idea; by the way, I'm still missing the Imperial one from RS party if someone wants to trade it to me

Reaction score
I had to buy my Jumbo 12" GG Exc. from some guy that worked at the con. It was ridiculously hard to get. It seemed easier when I got home! They should just have exclusives....not LIMITED EDITION exclusives. Hasbro makes a TON of stuff for exclusives and you can almost always get what you want from them!....even AFTER the con!

Reaction score
French_Sidious said:
I wonder what will be the "panels exclusives"; cereals boxes wasn't the best idea IMHO; I would love to see the Medaillons again but I know htey won't coming back.
The art was great on the cereal boxes but they were pretty tacky overall compared to the medallions. The medallions were no doubt very pricey but I'd love to see mini posters or pins like you mentioned.

Reaction score
From Hasbro, how 'bout a multipack of many women in the Slave Leia bikini, lol? This is the movie that introduced it, after all. Here see, already got a few covered:

Reaction score
Revanfan1 said:
From Hasbro, how 'bout a multipack of many women in the Slave Leia bikini, lol? This is the movie that introduced it, after all. Here see, already got a few covered:
What - no AC?

Reaction score
BlueSnag said:
Hail_Lord_Helmet said:
SirTristram said:
JustinL said:

It definitely was, especially what happened on Sunday

I may just pre-order mine this time for an additional price if I have the option
Yea, I tried to get one every day and was only able to on the last day because of the line being disbanded and reformed later in the morning. It was really frustrating seeing all the dealers loaded with them.

Reaction score
I would like to see Hasbro do a VC Yak Face exclusive, and maybe an exclusive "Han meets Indy" 2 pack, as an homage to the Indy/Star Wars show that was done @ Disney/Hollywood

Reaction score
I'll try to get whatever interests me (especially Hallmark), but I'll be honest, Gentle Giant lost a lot of my respect last year. They sent possibly one of their coolest busts ever (McQuarrie Vader) to SDCC instead of SWCV. Wrong. Then the fact that the jumbo figures were instantly sold out but tons of the vendors had them for sale?! Fail.
I love my GG busts, I do. And I want more, but they need to rethink how they approach Celebration.

Reaction score
PrimetimeJedi said:
I would like to see Hasbro do a VC Yak Face exclusive, and maybe an exclusive "Han meets Indy" 2 pack, as an homage to the Indy/Star Wars show that was done @ Disney/Hollywood
I love the Han/Indy idea....Especially after the Hybrid Indy Stunt show....That was the best part for me! (due in part because I was in it!)

Reaction score
PrimetimeJedi said:
would love to see a VC Yak Face done in the old school Kenner look. that would be awesome....

also woulde love to see perhaps that talked about Darth Vader Funeral set come to the light.

would also love to see Hasbro perhaps give fans a second chance to get the SDCC exclusive items like the Revenge set and the ROTLA set at CVI. I can't make it to SDCC and I'm hoping that I'll be able to snag a set of the Indy figures from HTS.

of course since CVI is a year early then the 30th of Jedi this event might also focus on the 3D launch of the films and as thus we might be getting another Celebration geared to TPM.

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
PrimetimeJedi said:
I love the Han/Indy idea....Especially after the Hybrid Indy Stunt show....That was the best part for me! (due in part because I was in it!)
I really enjoyed it too. I hope they do it again next year. I saw the last showing. Which one were you in?

Reaction score
PrimetimeJedi said:
SirTristram said:
PrimetimeJedi said:
I really enjoyed it too. I hope they do it again next year. I saw the last showing. Which one were you in?
I was in the one with Lucas. He and his entourage actually took my seat so they offered to put me in the show. I was in there with Anthony Daniels and Seth Green....They also picked me to get blasted and have a death scene. Very fun, very cool, once in a lifetime experience! I shall never forget it!

Reaction score
my wife and I went to the show as well and my wife got to participate in the stunt show with Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lanter. she was 3 feet away from Matt.

such a great show.

I would love to see a 2 pack of Indy / Han that would be awesome.

also don't forget the Slave Leia / Marion set

Reaction score
We had the Mark Hamill, Tom Kane and James Arnold Taylor show.

I hope they do another this year. We're in again if so.

Will remember to bring plenty of drink this time though. Sitting in the auditorium was like a sauna!

Reaction score
Obi_Phantom_Jedi said:

Will remember to bring plenty of drink this time though. Sitting in the auditorium was like a sauna!
gotta agree with the sauna factor. we were lucky that we just grabbed 2 of the large bottles of water from an outside vender a few minutes before the show. still it was baking in there.

now that it's in August you can bet it's going to be more brutal than before.

Reaction score
Well my wife's sewing a custom ROTJ pocketbook from some of our Vintage bed sheets.

I guess this could qualify as an exclusive...

Reaction score
Do you guys want to see more of the O-Lando stuff? that would be cool!

Reaction score
Obi_Phantom_Jedi said:

I was at that show too! I hope they do it again also.