Celebration VI Art

Reaction score
Trevas print already out????

Nevermind - changed browsers and was able to order....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea, almost worked too well -

Probably read this already, but what do we need to bring with us to pick up the art?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up 7 I wanted... My wallet hates me, but at least my prints and autos are squared away, time for fun!
Same here. From ACME I picked up 9, with 6 for me. And also added Corroney, Hodges, and Spencer(yesterday), plus 2 more for other scummers. See me around with my 14 prints, give me a hand!!

Reaction score
was lucky, had to be on the road for work but found a few minutes to pull over and use my iphone. Got the Trevas print as well as the others I wanted.

Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone who preordered my print that wants a specific number, feel free to pm me. Forgot to mention it in this thread. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Props to Acme for this preorder system and not ripping people off on credit card fees. Hopefully picking these up will run as smoothly as the order system. Couldn't get Trevas but I will be heading there first thing.

Reaction score
Silly question - this is my first time buying art at a Celebration. When I go to pick up my pre-orders, will they be rolled in individual tubes, all in one tube, or will I have to buy or bring a tube with me to protect them? Thanks

Reaction score
I'm taking a poster tube with me for I do know that the posters at the Celebration store do not come with anything for protection.

Reaction score
Silly question - this is my first time buying art at a Celebration. When I go to pick up my pre-orders, will they be rolled in individual tubes, all in one tube, or will I have to buy or bring a tube with me to protect them? Thanks
Unless they made major changes from CV, you will need to bring a tube. I got lucky and found a random tube but am definitely bringing one this year.

Reaction score
I thought that I read somewhere that the Jerry Vanderstelt print comes rolled in a tube already. I may be mistaken, but I read something like that for one of the artists.

Reaction score
Is it naive to assume Acme will have enough of those light saber poster tubes to go around? Or should I still lug my own poster tube around?

Reaction score
Was there a company selling tubes at CV? I know Reed has a company that shows up at C2E2 that sells them.

Reaction score
yea i believe that the Vanderstelt print will come in a tube. I'd imagine you'd have to bring your own
for the rest. I'm going to bring a couple of my own and hope to pick up 2 of the lightsaber ones that ACME is
going to sell.

Anyone pick one of those lightsabers tubes at SDCC? how are they? and did they seem to have
enough to go around or did they sell out? thanks

-Erick

Reaction score
Now tht I think about it, Jerry provided a sturdy box that I put my Trevas and Corroney prints within his print. They fit pretty well. Sad I still have all those prints still in their boxes. I need to frame them....

Reaction score
Can we have an update on which artists are doing their own preorders? I apologize if it is stated elsewhere in the thread.

Reaction score
from what I've seen (and ordered) the only people not doing pre-orders are Tsuneo Sanda and Walks. Edited!

Darkinkart.com has the bulk of them.
Dorman, Duursema, Corroney, Brinkerhoff, are doing their own preorders. I am missing some.

Your best bet is to visit Darkinkart.com and compare the list there to the offical list online. If they arn't on Darkinkart.com check their art threads on the forums here or google their main webpages to find out more info.

Only Trevas has sold out (at the time of posting this.) 50 will be made available on the con floor and will likely sell quick.

Last edited:
Reaction score
from what I've seen (and ordered) the only person not doing pre-orders is Tsuneo Sanda.

Darkinkart.com has the bulk of them.
Dorman, Duursema, Corroney, Brinkerhoff, Walks are doing their own preorders. .
I haven't been able to find any info on Russell Walks' preorder. Do you have any details?

Reaction score
Is it naive to assume Acme will have enough of those light saber poster tubes to go around? Or should I still lug my own poster tube around?
I have a feeling they will be popular, so hopefully they plan to bring a good number of them.

Reaction score
They are really cool, the only defect I can possibly imagine is the cap coming off and the tube falling to the ground but other than that, EFX/acme has a winner on their hands

Reaction score
Well i received my prints yesterday and i am more than 100% satisfied with them. I toned down the yellow/orange saturation and it now has the aged parchment scroll feel that i was going for. I've tried to take pics but they either come out looking washed out or over saturated. The camera does NOT want to pick up the colors very well. All i can say is that if you are on the fence about picking one up, you should. I give a special thanks to Jeff and Sam for helping me out and also recommending their printer. They did an awesome job! If anyone is looking to get a print that will not be going to CVI, i have someone lined up who is willing to pick them up for you. The preorders are going very well so far. There is only 4 more days to preorder. Wednesday is the last day. Welcome to Acme's Dark Ink website!

If you preorder let me know what number you want. i have a spreadsheet i created for this.

If you are not attending and want one, please shoot me a pm or email me at tproctor3@yahoo.com and i can get you in touch with the person who offered to pick up a few.

Thanks for the support guys. I look forward to seeing you at CVI in ELEVEN DAYS!!!
P.S. be sure to stop by and get your Oola Rancor promo card too.​

Reaction score
I posted this on my Facebook fan page, but I want to make sure everyone sees this...

If you've preordered my Celebration print "His Vision Returns", I highly recommend you try to pick it up sometime Thursday. Late in the day is fine. I know the Art Show will be crowded early. My weekend schedule is very busy and I will be away from my table a few hours each day to appear at signings/panels/interviews except Thursday. At Celebration V it was sometimes hard to catch me at my table and I'm doing my best to make it easier this year.

Print numbers will be first come first served. You may request a special number at time of pickup, but I am not taking number reservations.

I will be offering a limited number of remarques for additional cost at the show. Pricing and options to be determined.

There will be 50 of my prints available at the show. Based on the response to preorders and how Celebration V went, these are going to go VERY fast Thursday morning.

Be aware that there will be a time limit to pick up preorders. At some point on Sunday if a preorder has not been picked up it will be available again to the public. This goes for the whole Art Show. I'm trying to confirm with ACME the exact deadline for pickup.

A HUGE thank you to all those who have preordered and all fans of my work! :)

Reaction score
I posted this on my Facebook fan page, but I want to make sure everyone sees this...

If you've preordered my Celebration print "His Vision Returns", I highly recommend you try to pick it up sometime Thursday. Late in the day is fine. I know the Art Show will be crowded early. My weekend schedule is very busy and I will be away from my table a few hours each day to appear at signings/panels/interviews except Thursday. At Celebration V it was sometimes hard to catch me at my table and I'm doing my best to make it easier this year.

Print numbers will be first come first served. You may request a special number at time of pickup, but I am not taking number reservations.

I will be offering a limited number of remarques for additional cost at the show. Pricing and options to be determined.

There will be 50 of my prints available at the show. Based on the response to preorders and how Celebration V went, these are going to go VERY fast Thursday morning.

Be aware that there will be a time limit to pick up preorders. At some point on Sunday if a preorder has not been picked up it will be available again to the public. This goes for the whole Art Show. I'm trying to confirm with ACME the exact deadline for pickup.

A HUGE thank you to all those who have preordered and all fans of my work! :)
Thanks for the opportunity and awesome print. I was fortunate enough to be able to order one. I have never bought any prints until now so I'm just curious, besides writing the # of 250 on the print, do you also sign it?