Celebration VI Actors Poll

Reaction score
Well, I cannot put a poll as Chris have done yet which actress and actor would like to meet at Celebration VI.

It is an informal thread of course !!

Personnally, I would love to meet actors I haen't been able to meet yet or for a loong time.

So:

- Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker)
- Amed Best (ahem.. Jar Jar Binks)
- James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)
- Michone Bourriague (Aurra Sing)
- Billy Dee Williams (Lando)

I will be more please to meet again every actor from CV, they were very great !

But I will go to CVI whatever happens as long as Ian McDiarmid will attend !!!

So you thought ?

Reaction score
McDiarmid would be epic!!

seen Billy dee (though lost the photos -whole mem. card) and seen Ahmad Best. Nice guy

Reaction score
If JEJ did attend it would be cool to have something different set up, since it's very easy to get his signature.

For me Billy Dee would be awesome! Hayden would be cool as well. Ford would be the top. If they do the whole VIP badges, a BIG meet and greet would be a must. They could do just Lucas and it would be worth it.

Reaction score
As much as I'd love Ian McDiarmid to appear at CVI, I don't see it. He appeared at CE, but wouldn't sign autographs and was chased by some autohounds so that could have put him off.

James Earl Jones signs so much for free, and didn't I hear that he doesn't like to charge for autographs? So he also seems unlikely.

Hayden is a definite possibility, and one I'd love to see at the show.

Ahmed Best is also apparently going on the circuit now, so he'd be great to meet too.

Harrison Ford would be amazing to even see, let alone meet and get an autograph from, but it seems unlikely.

Samuel L. Jackson would also be cool, but he always seems busy.

Reaction score
I'll echo my friend above me. I could see Harrison appearing maybe, but signing? Nope. He would have to have a major change of heart to what he is right now.

Hayden would be great...lots of Vader/ROTS stuff I could knock out..and I don't know if you all saw "Takers", but it was pretty good and he did a great job in it.

I would like to see more of the same. CV was awesome..Fisher was the only one I would have liked to have met that I didn't before, and if she does it again she's on my list of people to get. Mark Hamill was great and I hope he appears at not only CVI, but maybe a future Fan Days and other events, as he seemed to have a great time.

Due to circumstances, it was bittersweet to have the 30th anniversary of the Empire Strikes Back and not have Billy Dee Williams there, or have any presence of "Darth Vader". It was rather odd not seeing Prowse at a Star Wars event. Some bridges will remain burned. I know many of us have met Prowse time and time again, but could you imagine the line "Darth Vader" would have had at the autograph area between the people who had not met him and the kids???? It's a shame.

The big thing for me is more of the crew. I loved having Berg and Peterson around, as well as Watts and Kurtz. I hope more of the magic-makers appear at future celebrations and Star Wars related get-togethers.

Reaction score
It was odd having the Olando shirts and the Lando mustaches at CV, and NO Billy Dee there. Samuel L would be great as well. Forgot about Portman/McGregor as well. I'd prefer Portman though....

Reaction score
If Portman did come she's probably have to have Secret Service type security with you guys around, lol.

on a random PT note, one guy I'd like to meet is Hugh Quarshie, I did like Cpt. Panaka and wish he would have been in at least one more film.

Reaction score
Well, I personally would only love to meet a few actors...

1. Harrison Ford (of course)
2. Samuel Jackson
3. James Earl Jones...

and King George...

Reaction score
TheSithCalls said:
Due to circumstances, it was bittersweet to have the 30th anniversary of the Empire Strikes Back and not have Billy Dee Williams there, or have any presence of "Darth Vader". It was rather odd not seeing Prowse at a Star Wars event. Some bridges will remain burned. I know many of us have met Prowse time and time again, but could you imagine the line "Darth Vader" would have had at the autograph area between the people who had not met him and the kids???? It's a shame.

The big thing for me is more of the crew. I loved having Berg and Peterson around, as well as Watts and Kurtz. I hope more of the magic-makers appear at future celebrations and Star Wars related get-togethers.
Mike, I agree with this. I loved seeing the ILMers. The people that made SW was awesome!

I was bummed no Lando or Vader. Ive never met any SW actor and I know alot of people have met these guys 5 times or more but some of us havnet. Oh well. Maybe next time!

Reaction score
TheSithCalls said:
The big thing for me is more of the crew. I loved having Berg and Peterson .. Watts and Kurtz. I hope more of the magic-makers appear at future celebrations and Star Wars related get-togethers.
I'm afraid to say that (and hopefully I'm wrong) I believe the only way we are going to see more of the ILM'ers is if the Celebration is located in Los Angeles (closer to Hollywood or the Movie Industry)

Maybe once Misters Edlund, Muren, Ralston, Johnson, Tippett etc. have retired from the 'biz' they would be easier to have attend

Reaction score
I wish they could add a few more behind the scenes people.Also Frank Oz would be awesome!!and John Williams.

Reaction score
Number one I would like to have CVI in Orlando again.

people I would like to see again that were at CV list.
1. ben burtt
2. gary kurtz
3. nick gillard
4. allan harris
5. robert watts

List of people I would like to see that were not a CV.
1. Ewan Mcgregor
2. Billy dee williams
3. Frank Oz
4. James Earl jones
5. other people associated with yoda
6. kenneth colley
7. bob anderson
8. brian muer
9. ILM model makers and concept artists.

Reaction score
1. Harrison Ford (One can dream!
)
2. Lawrence Kasdan
3. Frank Oz
4. Billy Dee Williams
5. David Prowse
6. Natalie Portman
7. Ewan McGregor
8. Dennis Muren
9. James Earl Jones
And of course, Hamill, Fisher, and Lucas.

Reaction score
twilekjedi said:
1. Harrison Ford (One can dream!
)
2. Lawrence Kasdan
3. Frank Oz
4. Billy Dee Williams
5. David Prowse
6. Natalie Portman
7. Ewan McGregor
8. Dennis Muren
9. James Earl Jones
And of course, Hamill, Fisher, and Lucas.
I guess you could say one can dream for almost your whole list!

Reaction score
McDiarmid would be awesome.I mean Palpatine?Are you crazy.Meeting Mark Hammil was a treat same with Carrie Fisher.

AS for some other actors:

Frank Oz
James Earl Jone(I met Prowse a few times.It's time for someone new)
Dennis Muren

I can't think of anyone else.

Reaction score
I'd love to see the following:

Natalie Portman
Mark Hamill (true he was at CV but missed out on seeing him)
Ian McDiermand
Ewan McGregor (definately would love to meet Obi Wan)
Hayden Christian
and of course the best HARRISON FORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Dustin said:
ice cream maker guy
Wilrow Hood at the C6 'Hood?? Fantastic idea!

Buying my Hamilton Beach ice cream maker just in case he shows....Master Replicas, eat your heart out! May have to get with Panther for a custom plaque now.

Reaction score
Would love to have a photo op with George Lucas with something like the Froggy photo deal. Could you imagine the line AND the price for that?!?

Reaction score
I for one would love to see C VI in Orlando again. I'm sure it was related to the economy, but there didn't feel like there was as much at Orlando as there was in LA at CIV. Or maybe the space in Orlando was just that much bigger?

I would love to see the following people at CVI though:

George
Mark Hamill
Harrison Ford
Carrie Fisher
Ewan McGregor
Liam Neeson
Natale Portman
Frank Oz
James Earl Jones
Anthony Daniels
Ian McDiarmid
Samuel Jackson
Christopher Lee
Billy Dee Williams

I'm convinced if they do VIP tags again that I will go that route for CVI. Even my fiance decided once we were there that it was something we should have done. But I would love it if they offered a meet and greet. I loved the opportunity at CIV for the meet and greet at the Master Replicas party.

I don't really collect signatures, but I really do enjoy getting to meet the performers. It was just the coolest thing to meet Mark Hamill at CV, and he was really so nice! I would have loved a chance to actually talk with him for more then just the few seconds while he signed my two items.

My fiance and I rode down the elevator at hour hotel with Warwick Davis and his family. I tried to play it cool, my fiance as we got off said "I think that guy looked a lot like Willow."

I love Anthony Daniels, he always seems so incredibly personable, especially when he comes out and mingles with the crowd.

Reaction score
I have a feeling that if Portman wins Oscar gold she will NEVER do a celebration.

Not sure if anyone saw jake gyllenhaal introduce portman at the palm springs film awards but he mentioned that he first met her while he was waiting in line at a Star Wars convention to get an autograph from her. I had to laugh and then yell BS at my TV screen.

Reaction score
growltyger said:
I love Anthony Daniels, he always seems so incredibly personable, especially when he comes out and mingles with the crowd.
I hope you're joking, Princess Daniels has one of the worst reputations for being a pretentious bantha poodoo! He was the only person who I regretted meeting at CV.

As for CVI I'd like to realistically see:
David Barclay,
Femi Taylor,
Anthony Phelan,
Leanna Walsman,
Leslie Schofield,
Angus MacInnes
And the ones i'd love but are unlikely
Pernilla August,
Frank Oz

Reaction score
grant_sheehan100 said:
I hope you're joking, Princess Daniels has one of the worst reputations for being a pretentious bantha poodoo! He was the only person who I regretted meeting at CV.
I guess everyone has a different experience, but he was AWESOME with everyone when I got his auto.

Reaction score
I think Daniels is great, but someone you have to meet on his terms-- he seems to be VERY high maintenance. I've seen/met him three times and he was very entertaining all times. Moreover, he was very nice to many people (especially kids). However, if you acted in a way he didn't like or think appropriate, he'd let you know it.

Reaction score
I met Anthony Daniels back at Dragon Con back in 2001.He was a very nice guy.On the subject on Harrison Ford.Offical Pix has photo from Ford but you have to saw off your arm,a leg and a head to get it,$425.Uhm,no.

Reaction score
I would love a Ford autograph, but I can't imagine paying that much for one... especially TTM. Oh well, I guess its worth it since they sold out in minutes....

Reaction score
jedimasterc said:
I met Anthony Daniels back at Dragon Con back in 2001.He was a very nice guy.On the subject on Harrison Ford.Offical Pix has photo from Ford but you have to saw off your arm,a leg and a head to get it,$425.Uhm,no.

I want to play a game...........

Reaction score
Accually,Jigsaw from the Saw movies would be a person Offical pix my want to hand the finacial stuff with Harrison Ford.Just kidding.