Celebration VI - A Celebration Of Worship

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

In case you missed the June 22 episode of the Weekly ForceCast, it was announced that 521 Ministries in collaboration with Geek Out Loud will hold a special service of teaching and worship during Star Wars Celebration VI at the Rosen Plaza Hotel on Sunday, August 26. The event is being hosted by the hilarious Steve Glosson along with Greg Fields, Nathan Fields and special guest James Arnold Taylor!

Doors open at 8:00am, service starts at 8:30am and refreshments will be provided.

Reaction score
I wonder if James Arnold Taylor will be signing? Since he's hosting and not on the Official Pix signing roster, maybe this would be a good chance to get him on my Clone Wars collage.

Reaction score
I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but I thought religious posts were prohibited on the forums? I'm totally cool with people having a service at CVI, but the "No Religious, War or Political posts allowed" rule has always been strictly enforced in other parts of this forum. Just my $.02

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but I thought religious posts were prohibited on the forums? I'm totally cool with people having a service at CVI, but the "No Religious, War or Political posts allowed" rule has always been strictly enforced in other parts of this forum. Just my $.02

This is not a religious post. It's a thread announcing another event in a long list of events going on during Celebration VI that includes a very popular Star Wars celebrity.

If someone decides to make it into something it isn't, the comments will be removed.

Reaction score
This is not a religious post. It's a thread announcing another event in a long list of events going on during Celebration VI that includes a very popular Star Wars celebrity.

If someone decides to make it into something it isn't, the comments will be removed.
Fine by me.

Reaction score
I'm one of the organizers of this event. I'm not sure James will have time to sign anything. It is going to be a very quick service so we can get everybody out in time for the convention. If you want more info about the event, go ahead and visit our website: sites.google.com/site/acelebrationofworship/

Reaction score
Thanks Chris for starting this thread. I am also one of the organizers (Greg Fields). We will also be giving away a Celebration VI exclusive. We have a set of exclusive pins that we will be giving one pin away per day. These pins are limited to only 250 of each. We will be posting pictures very soon on our website so come check them out. If you are interested in getting the pins from us you can follow us on twitter as we will be tweeting our location throughout. @CofWorship You can also follow Steve Glosson @SteveGlosson and Nathan Fields (alexandre_zih) @ElfLordFields.

Reaction score
Thanks Chris for starting this thread. I am also one of the organizers (Greg Fields). We will also be giving away a Celebration VI exclusive. We have a set of exclusive pins that we will be giving one pin away per day. These pins are limited to only 250 of each. We will be posting pictures very soon on our website so come check them out. If you are interested in getting the pins from us you can follow us on twitter as we will be tweeting our location throughout. @CofWorship You can also follow Steve Glosson @SteveGlosson and Nathan Fields (alexandre_zih) @ElfLordFields.
Hey Greg, what if your not on twitter, can I follow you on FB?

Reaction score
I just sent a donation! Thanks for the opportunity to give to a good cause and a cool pin set!
Thanks for having a heart to serve and for youth!

Reaction score
I am working on sending an email to all donors with contact info and a schedule of where I can be found throughout the convention. I will make sure you get yours.

Reaction score
I wanted to add a point of clarification as to the location of this event. We will be at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, NOT the Rosen Center hotel. These two hotels flank the sides of the OCCC and I would hate for someone to go to the wrong hotel.