Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
Looking for one more VIP ticket so I can join my wife LOL $1500, willing to pick up exclusives/autos/prints etc... as well.

Reaction score
Someone listed a VIP on ebay a few minutes ago... not me... and it's crazy expensive! And they admit they are just trying to make money to pay for the trip.

Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw this out there: I have a Hayden autograph. I have a four-day pass. And I have some cash. Would anyone be willing to trade all these for a VIP Ticket???

Reaction score
no ones gonna jump on that unless you list how much you are really willing to pay. 4 days are going UNDER cost on ebay, hayden is only 130$ value, so unless you are offering 2k+, i wish you good luck.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the time/details for the Wed night early store access? Can't find anything on this....other than they are having it.

Reaction score
Does anyone have an line jump for autograph vouchers for sale, that they won't be using? I'm hoping it's possible to use it, even if my badge in not VIP?

Reaction score
Can someone please be my hero and tell me you have an extra pass for the Friday "Galactic Nights" event at Disney? I'll pay, trade, buy you a churro....whatever!

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard anything. Doug would be awesome to meet. Now to see if I can make it work before leaving for Galactic Nights.
Yeah, I haven't gotten an email or anything about it. I'd love to go, but I will probably have to skip it because the Hamill Fisher tribute is at 5:30.

Reaction score
Hey there...is anyone with a VIP pass interested in trading one of your autograph line skips for a Lego Exclusive Lottery pass? My kids are super-excited about the chance to meet Hayden, but I'm not super-excited about the idea of keeping them occupied while we wait. If anyone is interested in a trade, hit me up on PM. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hey there...is anyone with a VIP pass interested in trading one of your autograph line skips for a Lego Exclusive Lottery pass? My kids are super-excited about the chance to meet Hayden, but I'm not super-excited about the idea of keeping them occupied while we wait. If anyone is interested in a trade, hit me up on PM. Thanks!!
I think you have to be a VIP to use the line jump.

Reaction score
I think you have to be a VIP to use the line jump.
I was a VIP at the last Orlando Celebration, and they let us give an extra line jump to a family with small kids...we just had to walk to the VIP line with them. Of course, Topps may handle things differently this time!

Reaction score
Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter

Reaction score
I know you guys get a lot of perks but the biggest ones to me I saw with VIPs was when they decided to set aside the VIP seating for you guys again!! I've been chatting with Antman these 2 days and looks like they could've improved your Auto Hall helpers. I was telling him they should've let you guys have a shot at the big booths like Funko, Think Geek etc and made them bring extras to accommodate if every VIP wanted those items. The stories I've heard are the Celebration Store is STILL horrible unless you're a VIP or get their right as they open. I also said to a VIP that if they don't open the booths to you guys during the preview night, each booth should let you skip to the front and behind the highest VIP in line AND they should have a runner to deliver your purchases at the bigger booths to the VIP bag drop off room. Disney does this at the parks if you don't wanna lug around your purchases. They deliver either to your hotel if your staying on property or to the front of the park.

Reaction score
I know you guys get a lot of perks but the biggest ones to me I saw with VIPs was when they decided to set aside the VIP seating for you guys again!! I've been chatting with Antman these 2 days and looks like they could've improved your Auto Hall helpers. I was telling him they should've let you guys have a shot at the big booths like Funko, Think Geek etc and made them bring extras to accommodate if every VIP wanted those items. The stories I've heard are the Celebration Store is STILL horrible unless you're a VIP or get their right as they open. I also said to a VIP that if they don't open the booths to you guys during the preview night, each booth should let you skip to the front and behind the highest VIP in line AND they should have a runner to deliver your purchases at the bigger booths to the VIP bag drop off room. Disney does this at the parks if you don't wanna lug around your purchases. They deliver either to your hotel if your staying on property or to the front of the park.
This man should be the official VIP liaison. Sorry to hear about your card issues.

Reaction score
It's fine. Like I said I had an awesome fellow scummer you helped me out. It's good to meet people like you! Even though my wife calls us a bunch of Nerds!

Reaction score
I wish VIP'S could get the Funko stuff, but oh well. The main reason I got it was for the panels. I was 3rd row center for the 40th Anniversary panel. That alone was worth it.

Reaction score
I wish VIP'S could get the Funko stuff, but oh well. The main reason I got it was for the panels. I was 3rd row center for the 40th Anniversary panel. That alone was worth it.
And we asked for your 2 cents when? Lol JK! These two panels for VIPs were worth it. If anyone doesn't want a probable LJ panel I'll take it!

Reaction score
So vip are guaranteed seats for all big panels, right? That alone is better than sleeping in the hall for hours haha.

However, they should barcode all passes so VIPs cannot just snatch up multiple exclusives from the booths. Should still be 1 per person for the show, until some time Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So vip are guaranteed seats for all big panels, right? That alone is better than sleeping in the hall for hours haha.

However, they should barcode all passes so VIPs cannot just snatch up multiple exclusives from the booths. Should still be 1 per person for the show, until some time Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Yeah, we have to be at the panel before they start letting the regular badges in, but yeah we can get into any panel on the main two stages. I had 3rd row for The 40th Anniversary and The Last Jedi panels and 1st row for the Hamill Fisher tribute.

There's really no advantage in regards to getting the exclusives. Lego and Funko was the lottery like everyone else.