Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
Sometimes it's easier said than done.

If you've waited in line for 12+ hours by camping out the night before for multiple days in a row...are first in line...but still don't get the exclusive you want. While other people who are are cheating/scamming the system walk up a half hour before the con opens and go right in, again, getting their second or third exclusives because no one is regulating to make sure the system is being run as intended, that has a tendency to **** people off.

Thus the reason people are still complaining about it multiple years later. It is really run very poorly. There needs to be some sort of regulatory system in place.
Oh, I've had it happen before. It bothers me more seeing the vendors with multiples of the exclusives. They should hold punch badges for the exclusives IMO. Of they could add a bar code to the badge. You buy an exclusive, it gets scanned and then you can't buy it again.

Reaction score
Oh, I've had it happen before. It bothers me more seeing the vendors with multiples of the exclusives. They should hold punch badges for the exclusives IMO. Of they could add a bar code to the badge. You buy an exclusive, it gets scanned and then you can't buy it again.
Agreed. There are any numbers of systems that could be implemented in order to limit abuse.

Reaction score
Great idea. Implementing other control measures would assist in people a better chance in obtaining exclusives, people who actually want them not trying to obtain multiples for personal gain. I lightly doubt the latter will happen, but I will not let it prevent me from having a good time.

Reaction score
I hate they offer vip, ruins the experience since others can pay to skip you. I'm saving my cash from having regular paases to buy more when I'm there, just dreading the lines based on the horror stories I've heard.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I hate they offer vip, ruins the experience since others can pay to skip you. I'm saving my cash from having regular paases to buy more when I'm there, just dreading the lines based on the horror stories I've heard.
Don't dread the lines. I've made several friends waiting in lines at each Celebration I've attended. :)

Reaction score
I managed to have my vacation for this celebration. If someone does have a 4 pass available please PM me. Thank you gang!

Reaction score
ive tracked 6 vip sales via friends and reselling sites. for a pair, im calculating the avg at 5.5k currently. its crazzzy. especially considering the perks the lowest theyve been and more tickets like london for the same perks.

Reaction score
ive tracked 6 vip sales via friends and reselling sites. for a pair, im calculating the avg at 5.5k currently. its crazzzy. especially considering the perks the lowest theyve been and more tickets like london for the same perks.
That's nuts. I should've bought 4 vip, 2 for me and 2 to pay for mine! lol

Reaction score
That's nuts. I should've bought 4 vip, 2 for me and 2 to pay for mine! lol
I don't think you would've had enough time to get two separate orders through with the queue system. You would need two separate machines running and two people to fill out the orders to make that happen. At least I haven't heard of an individual with 4 passes.

The pair on seatgeek for 4K last month was a steal at these prices.

Reaction score
I don't think you would've had enough time to get two separate orders through with the queue system. You would need two separate machines running and two people to fill out the orders to make that happen. At least I haven't heard of an individual with 4 passes.

The pair on seatgeek for 4K last month was a steal at these prices.
That's nuts. I can't believe they sold that fast. Then again there's a lot of high roller t first time experience people so it makes sense. I can't believe they're paying that much to scalpers though! Insane!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wow, once the scalpers on StubHub get wind of this, it will be bad.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was super lucky to get through for a VIP ticket. There's no way anyone could have gone through twice (there was a limit of two). A bunch of people tried to get them at soon as they went on sale and got shut out.

Reaction score
the bigger issue was the RP didnt have the site working. Those who figured out the proper link got through. grats to vip holders, but when you are telling folks to click on XYZ link for tickets and goes to SWC London, imo they should have closed sales, restarted with working data and given everyone a fair shake.

oh well, its not just that. they cant even get their directions for ordering pins correct. lol their website team is horrible

Reaction score
This will be my first time with a VIP Badge. Looking forward to being able to see and do more things at the con. Including being able to use my hotel room every night of the convention! Who knows if I'll be able to get VIP again so I'll try and make the most out of it!

Reaction score
This will be my first time with a VIP Badge. Looking forward to being able to see and do more things at the con. Including being able to use my hotel room every night of the convention! Who knows if I'll be able to get VIP again so I'll try and make the most out of it!
Likewise. It's going to be fun!

Reaction score
Hmm, is should just order two vip whatever years I can, sell the 2nd to pay for mine and have a free vacation then haha.

Reaction score
the bigger issue was the RP didnt have the site working.
Yeah, the idiot in charge of updating that content should've been reprimanded for such a basic mistake. What happened was the twitter and facebook links were correct for the US cart, but the website one was pointing to the Celebration Europe cart. So by the time they fixed the website link, they were already almost sold out.

Reaction score
I am very grateful for snagging a VIP ticket for the show. Is it assumed that the two big panels, TLJ and 40th, will be on the Celebration stage (the main stage), right? Anyone know, based on past experiences, if VIP's still will only need to arrive at the designation VIP entrance time before the panel begins to get in the room for these special events? I'd hope VIP's wouldn't be forced to wait alongside all the other fans to get in the room.

Just curious, since this will be my first VIP Celebration. Fourth over-all though.

Reaction score
The VIP situation is always a little convoluted and confusing. There is no more designated seating for VIPs, but VIPs are allowed in with rush seating first, or sometimes at the same time or just after those with special needs, but always before the general attendees. They had tried a 2 hour line up for VIPs before the panel, even attempted to do that the night before for wrist bands (like they wanted to make certain everyone had to wait in line for some time), but in the end it was easier and more considerate to just have vips show up in a special staging area 45-60mins before any panel, same with the store on the wednesday night. This is based in part on London/Anaheim.

P.S. I'm still looking for a VIP or 2 for myself. :)

I am very grateful for snagging a VIP ticket for the show. Is it assumed that the two big panels, TLJ and 40th, will be on the Celebration stage (the main stage), right? Anyone know, based on past experiences, if VIP's still will only need to arrive at the designation VIP entrance time before the panel begins to get in the room for these special events? I'd hope VIP's wouldn't be forced to wait alongside all the other fans to get in the room.

Just curious, since this will be my first VIP Celebration. Fourth over-all though.

Reaction score

Be there 40 minutes before main stage panels. 20 minutes before secondary stage panels. Obviously these two panels will be on the main stage.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Tickets/VIP-Tickets/

Reaction score
Got my email too! Surprised these are USPS instead of UPS, as I'd feel safer with UPS, but I'll just hang around and wait for these to be delivered this week!

Reaction score
Also got the email. Can't wait to get the badge in hand. Then Celebration will be in true countdown mode.

Reaction score
What is the domain of the email account you used? People have reported problems receiving mail with yahoo accounts.

Reaction score
aol.com I have been in contact with people about the VIP shirt. Should I ask the same rep?

Reaction score
aol.com I have been in contact with people about the VIP shirt. Should I ask the same rep?

Reaction score
i have a yahoo email and not received my notification yet

Reaction score
VIP Badge came today, hooray. I love the art on it. A letter with some VIP info came to, which answered a bunch of my questions. (Shopping party, VIP Lounge, etc.) Usually the US Postal delivers late in the day for me, but thanks to them, it came early and for not making me wait and worry too long.