Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
How do you know about the meet and greet? Do they email those with VIP tickets or is it just included with the schedule with the other panels? Do you know what day it is likely to be on?

Reaction score
You get a schedule, usually at the show. They are also usually between 12-1pm, each day.

How do you know about the meet and greet? Do they email those with VIP tickets or is it just included with the schedule with the other panels? Do you know what day it is likely to be on?

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. I think they've said the same in the past also just to have one a day at the event when you arrive. If they stick to one thats a major downgrade. I know they can't 100% commit people, but still...

Only one meet & greet in Orlando, fyi.

Reaction score
Only one meet & greet in Orlando, fyi.
thats so horrible. master vip was 50 at swca and for Doug we had maybe 15-20 people. now since its all 1 level, 300+ and they get 100+ at a meet-n-greet. ya glad im not trying to organize that.

You: hi celeb
Celeb: hello fan
You: i was wonder......
STAFF: sorry your time is up.

lol

Reaction score
Uhhg yeah the one tier system put a bit of a damper on the whole meet and greet thing. Funny the European ones are single tier and hardly anyone comes to the meet and greets. Its all getting blurry but for Muren there was maybe a dozen of us, minus a couple of people looking for food lol, shame.

thats so horrible. master vip was 50 at swca and for Doug we had maybe 15-20 people. now since its all 1 level, 300+ and they get 100+ at a meet-n-greet. ya glad im not trying to organize that.

You: hi celeb
Celeb: hello fan
You: i was wonder......
STAFF: sorry your time is up.

lol

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Looking for two VIP passes will settle for one if need be ,will pay any amount of cash to acquire and beyond face value if you know anyone willing to sell please let them know that I'm interested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks! [/FONT]

Reaction score
Looking for two VIP passes will settle for one if need be ,will pay any amount of cash to acquire and beyond face value if you know anyone willing to sell please let them know that I'm interested.
Thanks!

Reaction score
vip's started getting badges this week. so hopefully some sellers will start popping up. i too am interested.

Reaction score
I'm not buying it. I can't find anything online where someone says they got their badge. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow, but I don't think we're getting them until March.

Reaction score
a guy posted in the FB group that he received his badge. i think he only received and email update about the VIP process as he asked for prior VIPs to contact him.

Reaction score
that person is delusional. the problem is someone will buy them and make it harder for everyone else.

Reaction score
that person is delusional. the problem is someone will buy them and make it harder for everyone else.
Unfortunately, they aren't delusional. Someone will pay that for them. I've been offered as much as $3k each for mine already. It's very tempting too. I would regret not having the benefits of the VIP. Money comes and goes. The experience is what matters. After Anaheim, I want VIP just because of how crowded it will be. The early shopping, autograph line cuts and early panel entrance is a huge bonus when there's that many people. I wasted almost all of Sunday in Anaheim just in line for Mark Hamill. Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth it. It would have been nice to be able to cut that line though.

Reaction score
This'll be my first time as a VIP this year, so I might have a couple of stupid questions, but here goes:

As a VIP, you get half-hour early access to the exhibit halls and priority seating for the Galactic Stage & Celebration stage, but are the queues for these really easy to find and well-marked typically? Will to be easy to know where to go?

Also, one of the perks of the badge is "Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six Autograph Sessions." Can these be used for ANYONE including big stars like Mark Hamill, or only less high-profile folks?

Reaction score
This'll be my first time as a VIP this year, so I might have a couple of stupid questions, but here goes:

As a VIP, you get half-hour early access to the exhibit halls and priority seating for the Galactic Stage & Celebration stage, but are the queues for these really easy to find and well-marked typically? Will to be easy to know where to go?

Also, one of the perks of the badge is "Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six Autograph Sessions." Can these be used for ANYONE including big stars like Mark Hamill, or only less high-profile folks?
The first day can be tough since the volunteers usually have no idea where to go. In Anheim we asked why the VIP area was closed and was told it was supposed to be, it was clearly in the schedule book as open.

In the past the VIP skips have been for any signer.

Reaction score
Yeah its always a bit of a cluster F the first day. In London they made VIPs line up and.or wait in the VIP lounge before being brought into the the exhibitor floor and to the stages. Fast pass works for anyone, although even the longest lines are near empty the last afternoon.

The first day can be tough since the volunteers usually have no idea where to go. In Anheim we asked why the VIP area was closed and was told it was supposed to be, it was clearly in the schedule book as open.

In the past the VIP skips have been for any signer.

Reaction score
All VIPs should email Reed and ask to please let the Vendors know VIPs exist and to please sell to them 30 minutes early. Don't make them wait half and hour. Also should remind Reed to block selling to Exhibitors early.

If they get enough emails, they might actually do it in advance.

Reaction score
The seatgeek tickets sold. Will be interesting to see as we get closer if $2k per ticket was underpriced or overpriced compared to the market. Master tickets on ebay were going for $3000-$3500 per in 2015.

Reaction score
all over priced imo. comparing my last VIPs to this one. No even a fair comparison. Larger Show, 40th Anniv, etc. the perks should have been worth 2k as a base price. lol

Reaction score
All VIPs should email Reed and ask to please let the Vendors know VIPs exist and to please sell to them 30 minutes early. Don't make them wait half and hour. Also should remind Reed to block selling to Exhibitors early.

If they get enough emails, they might actually do it in advance.
Exhibitors getting first hand crack at merchandise does not burn me up as much as the ****** noodles who abuse the Medical Badges. I saw a lot of that at the last Celebration. If I encounter that this time there will be confrontation.

Reaction score
Exhibitors getting first hand crack at merchandise does not burn me up as much as the ****** noodles who abuse the Medical Badges. I saw a lot of that at the last Celebration. If I encounter that this time there will be confrontation.

I agree with that statement. There are definitely people who need it, but there were alot of abusers. The problem with policing that is you don't know everyone's situation, and there could be alot of people threatening Reed Pop with lawsuits about persecution or discrimination with their medical problems.

Reaction score
ya you cant do that at all. each medical badge also gets 1 person to accompany them. so if you have a badge for a T1 vertebrae issue. this cant be seen by anyone, but your back f'n hurts all the time......you cant go insulting that person. then what if you insult their perfectly healthy companion...........just sayin'

Reaction score
ya you cant do that at all. each medical badge also gets 1 person to accompany them. so if you have a badge for a T1 vertebrae issue. this cant be seen by anyone, but your back f'n hurts all the time......you cant go insulting that person. then what if you insult their perfectly healthy companion...........just sayin'
Yes and no. I can rip a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives. I'll blame the rip on my PTSD from my multiple deployments. Oh, maybe I should get a medical badge for that since I can't take large crowds, or one for my degenerate back disease. There is no integrity in the world anymore. I got legit cases, but I clearly saw people abuse it. It's an insults to those who clearly need it...and did not or were not able to get a medical badge.

Reaction score
Yes and no. I can rip a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives. I'll blame the rip on my PTSD from my multiple deployments. Oh, maybe I should get a medical badge for that since I can't take large crowds, or one for my degenerate back disease. There is no integrity in the world anymore. I got legit cases, but I clearly saw people abuse it. It's an insults to those who clearly need it...and did not or were not able to get a medical badge.
Ill be your +1 ISD! =D

Reaction score
... The problem with policing that is you don't know everyone's situation, and there could be alot of people threatening Reed Pop with lawsuits about persecution or discrimination with their medical problems.
Not only that, but Reed could take your badge and kick you out of the con for harassing people.

Reaction score
... a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives...
Being young does not automatically make one healthy. And just because you can't see something physically wrong with someone, does not mean they should not have the badge.

IMO, just go to Celebration to have a fun time with fellow SW fans. Will you see stuff you don't agree with? Sure. Should it ruin the rest of the con for you? No. There's been plenty of times where I don't get an exclusive or get into a panel because someone managed to beat the system. Sure I'm disappointed but I quickly say "Oh well" and continue to have fun.

Reaction score
There's been plenty of times where I don't get an exclusive or get into a panel because someone managed to beat the system. Sure I'm disappointed but I quickly say "Oh well" and continue to have fun.
Sometimes it's easier said than done.

If you've waited in line for 12+ hours by camping out the night before for multiple days in a row...are first in line...but still don't get the exclusive you want. While other people who are are cheating/scamming the system walk up a half hour before the con opens and go right in, again, getting their second or third exclusives because no one is regulating to make sure the system is being run as intended, that has a tendency to **** people off.

Thus the reason people are still complaining about it multiple years later. It is really run very poorly. There needs to be some sort of regulatory system in place.

Reaction score
Being young does not automatically make one healthy. And just because you can't see something physically wrong with someone, does not mean they should not have the badge.
While that is true. It seems like the young kids are usually the only ones who are dumb enough to loudly talk and laugh about how they are scamming the system...