Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Were you one of the lucky few able to obtain VIP tickets? Discuss here!

If you purchased one and are trying to sell it, you'll need to contact ReedPOP! directly to have the name transferred over. Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell. This is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased the now sold out passes.

Reaction score
WTB Celebration VIP tickets

Long shot but looking for 2 VIP tickets for Orlando next year. Looking for tickets at cost so if you can help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Reaction score
I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?

Reaction score
VIP WANTED!
Looking for 1 VIP for next year in Orlando
traveling over from Scotland on my own and think this ticket may help!
If anyone has a spare let me know will pay over the cost price of course!
cheers guys!

Reaction score
I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?
The lines shouldnt be a problem for autographs and such. However, getting your kid in early (1/2 hour before opening) may be an issue. Theyre usually pretty strict on that.

Reaction score
For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.
That's a bummer. He is six and will only be at the con 2 of the 4 days. There's no way I'm paying for him to have a VIP badge. It doesn't surprise me that they will be strict though. I've considered letting it go because I won't be able to take full advantage of it. I'll have to really think it through. I think I would regret letting it go.

Reaction score
hi sorry to hear the above but know they are very strict on badges and entry! however if you do decide to pass on the badge i will pay over the odds for it as Im coming rom the UK on my own and could do with something to quicken my experience lol Im genuine bought badge on here last time that was all approved by ReedPop so if you decide let me know and also what you want for it! cheers John,

Reaction score
VIP WANTED / EPVII CREW JACKET OFFER
Wanted 1 VIP ticket for ORLANDO will pay over the odds AND throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!
Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will sell their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will see their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask. :)
Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

The main reason I wanted the VIP is for the main panels.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

The pin trading isn't something that interests me.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.
There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.

Reaction score
There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Looking to buy a VIP badge for Orlando next year. Just did London with a VIP and don't want to be without.
If you're looking to unload one, pm me and name your price..

Reaction score
VIP WANTED!
looking for 1 VIP ticket let me know what your asking plus will throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET
VERY RARE!

Reaction score
I'd love to buy a single VIP ticket. I've been attending Celebration since Denver and would be thrilled to have chance do it in style in Orlando :)

I'm happy to offer up my regular 4 day pass as a bonus to whomever would be interested in selling theirs and may just want to downgrade for whatever reason.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Erik
erikcourtney@gmail.com

Reaction score
Great reply!

Are there stores located outside of the convention ?
I have a 1 day ticket for Friday..
First time going to celebration...
Would I be able to shop the day before ?
Or should I wait for Friday?

Reaction score
You need a badge for that day to enter the store.

Reaction score
In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass. It is very likely that it could take multiple hours of waiting in line to get through it.

I know I would be very disappointed if I spent 1/4-1/2 of my time at celebration waiting in line to buy swag.

Reaction score
In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass.
Agreed. If you only go one day, you aren't going to be able to see everything. Even with a four day pass, you can't see everything. You'll want to prioritize what is important to you and understand that if it's something popular, it will involve waiting in line. If you go in with a plan though, you can get the most out of it, even if it's just one day.

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the advice..
I only collect sideshow / gentle type figures
And MR item's..
So unless the store has some stuff of that type collectibles..
Ill probably stay away from the store ..

Reaction score
If the store does have SS/GG, I would suggest camping out SUPER early to get into the store first thing. Let the family sleep in and they can meet you after it opens.

Also, SS/GG normally have non-attendee items set aside. That could be another option.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this may be a long shot but I'm looking to buy 2 VIP tickets for Celebration if anyone is willing to sell or can't attend any more. Please let me know if you or anyone else have any available. Or please think of me if you do in the future! Willing to pay more than face value if necessary. Thanks!

Reaction score
I too would be looking for a VIP ticket or 2 or 3. They are transferable and will pay above face! Cheers!

Reaction score
I'm sure they will be on eBay closer to when they ship out.
I wonder what they will end up going for on eBay? (not that I would buy one) In Anaheim I know at least one sold for 3k and I don't think there was as much demand then as there is now. It could get even more ridiculous

Reaction score
I wonder what they will end up going for on eBay? (not that I would buy one) In Anaheim I know at least one sold for 3k and I don't think there was as much demand then as there is now. It could get even more ridiculous
It got a little crazy when they announced the procedure for the Opening Ceremony but now people have Anaheim as reference, I agree the demand higher.

Reaction score
Yup. Quite a few for sale too...Master and knight.

Reaction score
Yup. Quite a few for sale too...Master and knight.
lots and lots of people want VIP tix. I bought one for Anaheim and glad i did, sold my VIP(2) for London as i couldn't go. BUT now that VIP has changed and you get less and less with more and more people, i find it less valuable. I'm sure people will pay well above face value, but keep in mind how its changed and how the experience will be changing to incorporate so many more people.

We dont have a tally of how many they sold this time, but im guessing its 300-500 people maybe more since its everyone thinks it will be a more grand show with the 40th anniv going on. this really sucks for the "personal" interaction sessions. At Anaheim is was great, we had only 30+ show up to each session. Even the Filoni session wasn't full. Doug Chiang was by far the best. 15 people iirc out of 50 were in the room. we all sat at a round table and he told us stories from his art books.

the line pass for autographs is quite handy, but the line pass for panels and early entry.....meh. just because you are at the front.....still gotta wait in lines. lol

I found it easier for London to "buy" a VIP's time and spot in line since i coulnt go. Any VIP willing to help me get exclusives, i paid a % over the cost of the item. Needless to say, i got every item i wanted and some even denied my extra offering :D

For the record, im still looking for 2 VIP as well. BTW, early after initial sales for Orlando, i was offered 2 tickets for 3k. That might be a good approximation for folks.

Reaction score
lots and lots of people want VIP tix. I bought one for Anaheim and glad i did, sold my VIP(2) for London as i couldn't go. BUT now that VIP has changed and you get less and less with more and more people, i find it less valuable. I'm sure people will pay well above face value, but keep in mind how its changed and how the experience will be changing to incorporate so many more people.

We dont have a tally of how many they sold this time, but im guessing its 300-500 people maybe more since its everyone thinks it will be a more grand show with the 40th anniv going on. this really sucks for the "personal" interaction sessions. At Anaheim is was great, we had only 30+ show up to each session. Even the Filoni session wasn't full. Doug Chiang was by far the best. 15 people iirc out of 50 were in the room. we all sat at a round table and he told us stories from his art books.

the line pass for autographs is quite handy, but the line pass for panels and early entry.....meh. just because you are at the front.....still gotta wait in lines. lol

I found it easier for London to "buy" a VIP's time and spot in line since i coulnt go. Any VIP willing to help me get exclusives, i paid a % over the cost of the item. Needless to say, i got every item i wanted and some even denied my extra offering :D

For the record, im still looking for 2 VIP as well. BTW, early after initial sales for Orlando, i was offered 2 tickets for 3k. That might be a good approximation for folks.

Have to agree. I've had VIP since they started. The prices keep on going up and the perks down. They have improved a bit the food and drink you get in the lounge, the best was in CE Germany though where you never had to buy any food elsewhere the whole convention. They still have issues with vendors and staff who simply are not aware or do not care about VIP perks, although they firmed that up a bit at CE London and I suspect that was more to do with culture than Reed. The store being open the first night before is nice, IF they have everything in stock, but the VIP only sales lines were stupid long (300 people for 4 cashiers vs 400 people for 12 cashiers, simple math). It was better in London though. The meet and greets are agreat if you've never been, but there is only so much Dave Filoni and Dough Chaing/Ian McCaig you can get. Don't get me wrong they are all great but for repeat VIPs there is less incentive. The TBA/mystery guests never really pan out to be anything. A lot fo people miss these panels due to conflicts with other things and or still have to line up for events afterwards or during. So if you do go they are quite intimate. The best IMO was Dennis Muren. That guy is a living legend and I could listen to him all day long with ease. Autograph passes are great if you want to get autos early on or with very popular guests, otherwise if you wait till the last afternoon almost every guest is walk up or a very short wait anyways.

My biggest beef is the getting in 30mins early benefit when most vendors will not start selling until 10am. So you get 1-2 lines early if you are lucky, I really hate this all vendors should be up and ready to go for 0930 when the VIPs enter.

The value all depends on what you need and what you are trying to eliminate so if you have any questions ask here and I and others will answer as best we can. I'm also looking for a couple, mostly to appease my wife :)

Reaction score

Doug was great and as was Dennis. It was nice to get their signatures and Doug did a nice sketch on a poster of mine. Only one meet and greet this time...Boo.

Reaction score
My biggest beef is the getting in 30mins early benefit when most vendors will not start selling until 10am. So you get 1-2 lines early if you are lucky, I really hate this all vendors should be up and ready to go for 0930 when the VIPs enter.
I remember at Anaheim it was about 50/50. Some vendors sold early, some did not. Here's hoping it's a little better this year.

Reaction score
I remember at Anaheim it was about 50/50. Some vendors sold early, some did not. Here's hoping it's a little better this year.
I know that Hallmark and Lego have never sold early. They also only released a certain amount each day, fyi.