Celebration Orlando: Transportation

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Orlando Airport has flights from all over the world making it super easy to arrive and depart for this event. Also, the shuttle/taxi transports are numerous. Discuss your past experiences here to help your fellow fan out as travel plans come together.

Reaction score
If your staying for more than 3 days..
I recommend renting a car.. it would be cheaper and faster not waiting for a taxi / metro service...
I rented a car for next year's celebration / Disney cruise for under $500.00
Will be in the Orlando area for a total 10 days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've heard during past conventions that the trolley is usually full when it reaches stops and it ends up taking a while if you rely solely on it.
I'm arriving the day before the event and leaving the day after, do you think renting a car is better? and how is the parking at the convention

Reaction score
I'm arriving the day before the event and leaving the day after, do you think renting a car is better? and how is the parking at the convention
Renting a car is WAY better. The trolly is cheap but it is worse than terrible. My brother and I planned on using it for the entire convention so we bought the week pass beforehand. We never once got on it because it was either full or not in service when we needed it. We ended up doing a lot of walking and using taxi. A car would have been much better. Fortunately for me this time, I'm driving down so I'll have my own car. We moved from PA to SC last may so the drive is easy. I will never recommend the trolly though.

Reaction score
Renting a car is WAY better. The trolly is cheap but it is worse than terrible. My brother and I planned on using it for the entire convention so we bought the week pass beforehand. We never once got on it because it was either full or not in service when we needed it. We ended up doing a lot of walking and using taxi. A car would have been much better. Fortunately for me this time, I'm driving down so I'll have my own car. We moved from PA to SC last may so the drive is easy. I will never recommend the trolly though.
thanks for the info. I'll have to look at the cars and the rates. walking everywhere dose not sound like fun

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Uber and/or Lyft pick up from the Orlando Airport? I used super shuttle last time and never again. So slow and it took hours to get to the hotel.

Reaction score
i checked on uber/lyft yesterday and lyft was a no and uber you had to go to a special location.

Reaction score
Crap, it says something about $15 per day per car per entry. So if I want to just jump in line Friday morning for a wristband and then go back to the hotel for an hour and then back to the center it's another $15?!? That's so stupid of a system.

Maybe they'll have attendants there who can help?