Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Reaction score
Got a package from Reedpop today Kissimmee with my pin shirt and last jedi shirt.

Reaction score
Looking for one more VIP ticket so I can join my wife LOL $1500, willing to pick up exclusives/autos/prints etc... as well.

Reaction score
As I pictured above, I am selling my adult 4 day badge and I have a lanyard and XL t-shirt (delivery confirmation for monday). The pass is in hand. I will sell all 3 for $150 or best offer. I will ship it USPS priority mail, so you will receive it in 2-3 days after payments. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looking for a 501st Bash ticket. Willing to pay face value or a little bit more for it. Finally have money to buy it, but it sold out right before I got it. If you can help, please IM me.

Reaction score
Man, sold out in a day before even heard the news... anyone with an extra Hayden Christensen autograph ticket for sale, please pm me or txt me 4199798612.

Chad

Reaction score
Anyone in the UK with a Hayden autograph pre-sale ticket willing to sell. Cash awaits.

Reaction score
If anybody missed out on the lanyards or Celebration Last Jedi Shirt let me know. Have 2 Lanyards and 1 Last Jedi Shirt in LG for sale for $110 shipped. Unable to make Celebration this year so trying to pick up some extra funds for the eventual beating I am going to take on getting Celebration items from eBay. Price is under eBay value as well.

Reaction score
WTB: 3 Galactic Nights Tickets. MY buddies family decided to join him, a little too late.....lol

Reaction score
Circumstances prevent me from attending the Star Wars Event of the year. I have an adult 4-day badge for sale. $150 plus shipping. can send right away. thx!

Reaction score
Selling my Photo Op for Saturday 15th April at Celebration Orlando. It's Group B, although exact times are not specified yet. Not looking to make any money from it, would just like to get back the $250 that I paid. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!​

Reaction score
I still have a child 4 day badge available at cost. I will have to meet up in Orlando because I don't trust the USPS to get it there in one day. Let me know.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Can someone please be my hero and tell me you have an extra pass for the Friday "Galactic Nights" event at Disney? I'll pay, trade, buy you a churro....whatever!

Reaction score
Can someone please be my hero and tell me you have an extra pass for the Friday "Galactic Nights" event at Disney? I'll pay, trade, buy you a churro....whatever!
PM Sent. I have 2 Galactic Night passes that I'll sell for exactly what I paid. Anyone interested? I can meet you at Celebration.

Reaction score
Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter

Reaction score
Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter
Just a little advice just list one price offer. If I'm desperate to sell my VIP I'm gonna ask you for $1500, since it's the highest you listed. You can always haggle it out via PM

Reaction score
If anyone is selling the following badges for the show, i would be interested:

special guest, crew, media