Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Reaction score
I have a 4 day pass to sell at cost. Message me if you are interested..... If they arrive in time, I will also have a lanyard and T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got one VIP pass from a stellar member, still looking for one more. Cheers!

Reaction score
ONE SOLD, ONLY ONE KIDS PASS LEFT NOW AT CHEAP $50.

Chad
Hi Chad, I received the pass. Thanks again and if anyone is considering the other pass available then I can tell you that he ships VERY fast. MTFBWY!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm on the look out for a VIP ticket. Hoping not to spend too much money, but let me know if you have one you're looking to get rid of! Very much appreciated. Thanks! ~Peter

Reaction score
posting your offer might help :D theres been several bouncing around the reseller sites ~2-2300....but then you have to addon their fees :(

Hey guys, I'm on the look out for a VIP ticket. Hoping not to spend too much money, but let me know if you have one you're looking to get rid of! Very much appreciated. Thanks! ~Peter

Reaction score
posting your offer might help :D theres been several bouncing around the reseller sites ~2-2300....but then you have to addon their fees :(
Great point. I would go $1750 to $2000 ". Swag would be great, but not a deal breaker. I mostly just want t go for the panels and such. Could also pick stuff up or buy things for the you if that's helpful!

Reaction score
I have an extra 4-day adult badge for sale. Just asking the standard cost (which I can't even remember right now). Let me know!

Reaction score
Received our 7 passes today in the mail.

Is anyone else missing that silver etched/ embossed holofoil "Star Wars Celebration" on the lower left corner of the front of the badge?

3 of my 7 are missing it.

Just wondering if this will be a problem or not....

Reaction score
This may have been asked already, but has anyone started receiving their lanyards and T-shirts in the mail yet? (I believe the commemorative guide is picked up on-site, like prior Celebrations).

Reaction score
Guess so. I head out two weeks from today, so they're cutting it a little close!

Reaction score
Naw they're early it's Reed!! But serious a lot of stuff seems a little too close. Funko lottery not lettting people know until the 10th I believe, and so on.

Reaction score
The Funko lottery I can understand. That was just a form on the site you filled out. Physical stuff though? Yeah, they're cutting it close. I've got my tickets so that's the big thing. The lanyard and tshirts are just extras.

Jez

Reaction score
I will have a 4 day pass to hand over in person for cash on either the Wednesday or Thursday. I have one extra at Will Call but can't really send anyone the email as i also ordered the T-Shirt, Lanyard and Programme.
Please PM me if you would like this 4 day pass without the hassle of one going missing in the post or being worried about it being a fake.
Happy to be as flexible as possible on the Wednesday.

Reaction score
It would still be nice to have the t-shirts and/or pins we ordered, though.
I'm not too concerned with getting the lanyard before (I'll just use my Anaheim one as a replacement) but I would like to get my shirts.

I'm thinking it's the shirts holding things up. As far as I can tell, people receiving their lanyards only got the lanyards. So those of us who bought both might be waiting on the shirts to be ready.

Reaction score
Can someone share a link to where it says the shirts that we prordered with the tickets will be shipped? In Anaheim I had to pick mine up. I expected it to work the same.

Reaction score
Can someone share a link to where it says the shirts that we prordered with the tickets will be shipped? In Anaheim I had to pick mine up. I expected it to work the same.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Tickets/Buy-Tickets/

Bottom of the page:

[h=2]Merchandise Ordered Online[/h] All T-Shirts and Lanyards ordered online before March 10, 2017 will be shipped to addresses in the United States, separately from ticket orders. Orders placed from addresses outside the United States will be held for pick up, reserved and guaranteed, at the convention. All Commemorative Guides ordered online will not be mailed and will be held for pick up, reserved and guaranteed, at the convention.

Reaction score
Are you talking about the Last Jedi shirts? I've seen some in-hand photos on eBay, so those are shipping.

Reaction score
I forgot about TLJ shirts. Hutt, my link was in relation to the celebration tshirt you could order when you bought your passes, not the TLJ shirt they made available via ReedPOP later.

Reaction score
Hello, everyone; I have two 4 day passes to sell at cost or for best offer. Medical reasons are keeping me from enjoying this one.

Reaction score
I forgot about TLJ shirts. Hutt, my link was in relation to the celebration tshirt you could order when you bought your passes, not the TLJ shirt they made available via ReedPOP later.

That was what I was looking for, thanks. Not the TLJ shirts.

Reaction score
$150 shipped priority mail. Paid PayPal goods and services. PM me.

Reaction score
Selling 4 day badge above, $150 shipped, priority mail. You will receive it 2-3 days after payment. PayPal only.

Reaction score
Galactic Nights

Anyone selling a Galactic Nights Disneyland ticket for April 14th? Looks like it's sold out now and I missed the boat :/

Reaction score
I have an ADULT 4-day badge for sale. $135 shipped to you.
PM me and I'll get it in the mail.

Reaction score
As I pictured above, I am selling my adult 4 day badge and I have a lanyard and XL t-shirt (delivery confirmation for monday). The pass is in hand. I will sell all 3 for $150 or best offer. I will ship it USPS priority mail, so you will receive it in 2-3 days after payments. Cheers.

Reaction score
Did anyone have anything shipped from Holiday, FL? I had a package coming from there (no clue what it is) and the post office delivered it to the wrong state! Just want to make sure it's not Celebration related.