Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Reaction score
As I have 'will call' tickets does anyone know when is the earliest I can pick them up?

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help. The last thing I want to be doing is queuing on Thursday morning while trying to get wristbands or tickets for the panel.

Reaction score
These were the hours pre-show for Anaheim:

Tuesday, April 14

Will Call: 4:00pm – 8:00 pm

Wednesday, April 15:
Will Call: 11:00am – 6:00 pm

Will Call opened at 8:00AM on Thursday April 16th.

Reaction score
Waiting on final word but my friend might be backing out of going with me to Celebration.
Items might be for sale:
1-4 day Pass
1 presale lanyard
1 last Jedi celebration tshirt
1 ticket for 501 bash
Would be asking $300 for all (that's cost, no adding) but would consider breaking up.
As mentioned, this is a maybe as he is waiting on info.
Comment and I'll pm you. Thanks

Reaction score
Hey there. If you end up breaking it up, I'd be happy to pay a bit extra for the lanyard! Thanks!

Reaction score
Got my tickets today. VIP is indeed Luke Skywalker, with red lettering on the bottom. Looks neat.

Reaction score
i see a lot of people saying they received badges or an email notification nothing yet for me??? any one else same problem????

Reaction score
Relieved to get my VIP badge in the mail today. Now to put it away in a safe and secure space...for a month.

Reaction score
Nothing here yet and I ordered day one. I know last time some of my friends got theirs before I did and the wait was killing me. None of them have received anything yet this time.

Reaction score
Anyone got an extra adult 4day pass for trade/sale? I have 2 extra kids passes for trade/sale at $50 each versus $70 each plus processing on website. Email, pm or text me.

Reaction score
Got mine today. Whew, what a relief. i was getting a little concerned. woo hoo!

Reaction score
just got mine today.... i had an address change since i purchased what a relief

Reaction score
got mine also..
Did anybody order the t-shirt?
Was that going to be shipped separately?
Or do you pick it up celebration?
According to the letter I received with the VIP badge, all items that come with the tickrt, I.e. shirt, poster, etc. Have to be picked up on site. I would assume that will also go for other items ordered. It's going to be a mess if they don't ship stuff though. Several thousand people lined up to collect their preordered items. I don't envy the people working that job.

Reaction score
If there's anyone out there in need of 1 Adult 4 Day pass and 1 Child 4 Day pass let me know.

Just looking for retail value as I am no longer able to go due to an illness in the family.

Reaction score
I received my tickets and I was missing 1. Anyone else have a problem? I emailed on Tuesday but haven't heard anything yet. Is there a phone number I can call?

Reaction score
I have a 4 day adult, 4 day child and a Sunday only Adult badge available for a fair price if anyone needs it. I'll resort to eBay closer to the con if I need to. Pm me if interested.

Reaction score
Anyone got an extra adult 4day pass for trade/sale? I have 2 extra kids passes for trade/sale at $50 each versus $70 each plus processing on website. Email, pm or text me.
Yes, I have an adult 4 day pass in hand that I am looking to sell. Message me if you are still looking to buy. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No longer need adult pass, obtained...

HAVE 2 EXTRA 4-DAY CHILD PASSES, AS MY SISTER CAN'T COME NOW...
$70 EACH PLUS FEES, ETC. ON WEBSITE.

$50 EACH NO FEES FROM ME. IN HAND, NO WAITING.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED THEM, PAY BY PAYPAL, HAVE IN MAIL SAME DAY.

LET ME SAVE YOU SOME $$$! :)

Text me direct 4199798612, or email chadvanvoorhis@yahoo.com

Chad