Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you already purchased your passes for Orlando?

Reaction score
4 Day Pass for me but might just end up going 3 days. I guess I have some time to plan out the schedule

Reaction score
Sunday is usually the weakest day in terms of presentations if you're trying to figure out which day to skip. For the last 2 US celebrations the closing ceremonies were kind of weak.

Reaction score
Have our 4 day. Bringing the stepdaughter for her first SWC. Watched the Europe celebration on live feed and the closing ceremony wasn't very exciting. Coming early for Disney and Universal.

Reaction score
I only bought the 1 day pass for Friday for my wife, son , and myself.
Flying in Thursday night...
We leave on the disney cruise on Saturday for 7 days..
The cruise has a star wars theme day on the 5th day of the cruise...

Reaction score
So stupid. They're making me re-order my tickets so I can add a Tshirt, they won't let me order the shirt on the side even though I have an existing order number, and then they'll refund my first tickets lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Finally had everything sorted out in order to go (I live in Denmark) just to realize, that the 4 day passes have sold out. :( In case anyone got an extra pass that they don't need for some reason please shoot me a PM. :)

Reaction score
Due to financial constraints (ie the holidays) my son and I missed the opportunity to purchase the 4-day passes. If youbare able to assist us, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Due to financial constraints (ie the holidays) my son and I missed the opportunity to purchase the 4-day passes. If youbare able to assist us, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time.
I don't know how old your son is, but there are still 4 day child passes available.

Reaction score
one thing to note, an adult pass is required to have a 4 day child. my friend kyle missed the 4 day pass deadline too and has been trying to get reedpop to sell him the 4 day child solo. so far with no success.

Reaction score
one thing to note, an adult pass is required to have a 4 day child. my friend kyle missed the 4 day pass deadline too and has been trying to get reedpop to sell him the 4 day child solo. so far with no success.
Can you buy four individual day adult passes and a 4 day child? If not, why even have the child pass still for sale?

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies of assistance/recommendations. My son has past the required age to be considered for a childs pass, so he will now require an adult pass.

Reaction score
I missed the deadline and am really bummed they are not offering the 4 day adults any longer (even at a slightly higher price.)

Don't they want people there for 4 days? I feel like they are essentially forcing people to pick two days now. I am considering the Fri/Sat single days and just missing Thurs/Sun.

Not willing to pay a scum mark up on eBay. :(

Reaction score
I missed the deadline and am really bummed they are not offering the 4 day adults any longer (even at a slightly higher price.)

Don't they want people there for 4 days? I feel like they are essentially forcing people to pick two days now. I am considering the Fri/Sat single days and just missing Thurs/Sun.

Not willing to pay a scum mark up on eBay. :(
I think they want to balance between locals/curious tourists (Day pass folks) and Four day attendees. With how much more space OCCC west hall has, they probably had more Four Day Badges for sale and will probably have a higher total attendance. Day folks are important for the Vendors who would make most of their money on Day One and not as much during the rest of the show.

Reaction score
We were watching a pair of Adult 4-Day passes on eBay (currently the only pair that has been placed on auction) that ended yesterday forvover $400.00 which, considering that four single day passes for two adults is only slightly more, seemed a bit ridiculous.

Reaction score
I imagine as the show gets closer, 4 day tickets will be a little easier to get on the secondary market. Some people who can't go anymore won't want to be stuck with them.

Reaction score
Just keep an eye on this thread. I seem to remember seeing 4-day passes for sale here as CV and CVII got closer.

Reaction score
i have purchased badges but i will be moving next month anyone know how to,change your mailing address so the badges come to my new home ?

Reaction score
i have purchased badges but i will be moving next month anyone know how to,change your mailing address so the badges come to my new home ?
There's contact info in your confirmation email. It says you have until 2/15 to make a change.

Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 VIP pass. Let me know if anyone has any leads.

Joe

Reaction score
Still seeking x2 Adult 4-Day passes for my son and myself. Please PM me if you are able to assist us. In addition, if you are looking for any Sideshow/Hot Toys items to trade for the passes, please send me a want list and I will contact you back ASAP.

Jez

Reaction score
I think i'll have a spare adult 4 day pass to sell.
I missed the boat and had to buy one from a Facebook friend who couldn't go anymore. He emailed me the receipt etc so i was all set.
It now appears that i'm going to be an exhibitor so i will have this spare 4 day pass. I understand if people don't want to buy one second hand, but i could do one of 3 things:
1, Sell the email receipt and log on details on.
2, Sell it back to the original purchaser for him to sell on to someone
3, Pick it up and sell it to someone on the Wednesday night, thursday morning.

If you are after one, bear me in mind :)

Reaction score
Exhibitor for StarWarsHelmets.com perchance?? Speaking of which, a few Anovos helmets have come out but don't appear on the page yet. Are you still reviewing helmets?