Celebration Orlando: Swag

Reaction score
Anyone who still has swag left I'd love to trade a set of my buttons for your amazing swag. Pm me and let me know if your interested.

Reaction score
I'm looking for these two buttons:
- Vadar Lives button in the style of the movie "They Live"
- I Am One With the Force button

Reaction score
JediXXL!! lol I was in line on ash day and a guy in the same gear as you was saying you gave him your card and said your name. Funny you show up here!

Reaction score
If anyone is trading or selling the following badges for the show, i would be interested:

special guest, crew, media

Reaction score
disappointed to see so much of all of our swag we created out of the spirit of fun and to meet new people on ebay for sale

Reaction score
disappointed to see so much of all of our swag we created out of the spirit of fun and to meet new people on ebay for sale
I guess you can call me an enabler. I really wanted a set of those sweet Luke Skywalker Marvel Comics enamel pins, but couldn't make it to Celebration this year (and wouldn't have had anything to trade for them if I had gone), so when I saw a set on eBay, I jumped on them. Sorry.

Reaction score
I have the following extra Star Tots: B-Wing Pilot, Lando Skiff Guard, Gamorrean Guard x2, Rancor Keeper x2, Nien Nunb, Emperor.
I need all the CE2 Tri-logo ones.

Reaction score
Damn I don't have any of those ramy, but damn if I don't need an Emperor ! I missed the panel and him at the give away :(

Reaction score
Only swag I got was the bag of swag from the 501st bash.I not only got the basic patch from the cantina showdown I also got the companion patch too.

Reaction score
I ended up with quite a lot like most of us. I got 3+ lanyards full of buttons. A few patches.

I was given a completed set of the 6 piece collecting podcast first 12 patch by Chris from Jedi Business/ Galaxy of Toys and Toy Run podcast after we chatted and I mentioned that I was one of the handful of people at the Galaxy of Toys panel in Anaheim. If you see this, Thank You again! It's great. I would have never gotten the completed patch otherwise.
I got the DJ Elliot/Mark Daniel patch. I got a patch from the Peru SW Fan Club.

Arnie and Marjorie gave out plastic masks at the SWAN panel. I got a Jar Jar and a Mace. They are pretty silly but fun.

The most creative swag I got was from one of the mods here on RS Tommy Garvey. "It's A (finger) TRAP!". Little bagged chinese finger traps with Ackbar on it and some comedic instructions and other dialogue printed on the packaging. Top Notch.

Another awesome experience all around. I'm already thinking about what I could bring for next time...

Next time I might try to upgrade the swag I bring from buttons to pins...little enamel, shaped pins seem much nicer. I wonder where the best/cheapest place to get those made is? If anyone has any suggestions please pm me.

Reaction score
For future shows, what sites did you guys use to buy your button, pins, patches from?

I definitely want to make something for whenever I attend again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Anyone have an extra Cartamundi card to trade from Friday and Sunday? I have an extra card from Thursday and Saturday. Thanks!

Reaction score
I am looking for the following items I missed, to complete my sets:
Commander Fox patch (from the Republic Gunship patch set)
Rey Matt Busch/Lin Zy art postcard, and the 4th Cartimundi 10 card (both were given out on Sunday at the Jedi News booth)
Wicket and Gamorrean Guard star tots

I have to trade:
Jyn and Padme Matt Busch/Lin Zy art postcards, and Cartimundi 10 cards from Thursday thru Saturday
assorted Holocron patch pieces
Princess Leia Poncho star tot
40 anniversary pin/card sets
I may still have an extra Sideshow Collectibles Celebration pin, for completing their Galactic Hunt.

I'll have to post a picture later. This is all from memory.

Reaction score
it was jedi temple archives. You can still buy them from their website.

Reaction score
So did they even make a 24x36 celebration poster this year? All i see on ebay is 18x24

Reaction score
So did they even make a 24x36 celebration poster this year? All i see on ebay is 18x24
I don't believe they did. As a VIP, I was surprised how small the one given to us as part of the package. I didn't give a whole lot of thought at first, but I wish it was full-size like the past Celebrations.

Reaction score
Really hope they dont lame out like that again i like to get them autographed, did they yours or get it there
I don't believe they did. As a VIP, I was surprised how small the one given to us as part of the package. I didn't give a whole lot of thought at first, but I wish it was full-size like the past Celebrations.

Reaction score
I got mine at the show. Nothing was mailed. At least they gave us a poster tube to go with it.