Celebration Orlando: Swag

Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.

Reaction score
Hi all,next couple things I'm bringing, these are images of the pins going into production there will be 200 of each 1.25" hard ename, each is a cut out, c3p0 in gold, storm in silver. Cheers

Reaction score
/headblown - ill update my list and the post on FB i made for you. very nice!

Hi all,next couple things I'm bringing, these are images of the pins going into production there will be 200 of each 1.25" hard ename, each is a cut out, c3p0 in gold, storm in silver. Cheers

Reaction score
I remember reading that previous years the Archive party has been a swag trading event of sorts. Does that sound right to the members here? I've never been to it before but got a ticket to it this year.

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
There is always a lot of swag going on at the Chive Cast party, yes. Generally, it's not "trading" so much with vintage collectors as it is them just handing you stuff because they view it as a symbol of a friendship/introduction, rather than wanting to get stuff in return. It's not a system you generally have to buy your way into, so long as you're nice about it. There are exceptions to that though, obviously. And I've done Celebrations with swag and Celebrations without, and it's a lot more fun to give people stuff. :)

I use Purebutton when ordering pins. They're quick, inexpensive, have a template which is easy to use, and they offer a bunch of different size options. Plus, if you use this link, you get 10% off.
http://purebuttons.refr.cc/CH8B2Q7

Tommy

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score

The official Collecting Track will be giving away new entries in our popular Star Tots series! Inspired by the unproduced Kenner preschool Star Tot line, each of our Tots is a 2D metal and enamel figural medallion, in a vintage style package! This time they'll all be based on ROTJ figures and they will be distributed the same way as they have at past Celebrations: simply go to a Collecting Panel and you'll be given one as you exit, absolutely free. These things are always one of the hottest giveaways at any Celebration! :)

Read more about Collecting Track events on the official Celebration Orlando site:
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/...?campaignid=61931953&iusercampaignid=96498646

Tommy

Reaction score
members of swco swag, we are going to be wearing SWAG CREW badge buddies to help folks find swaggers to trade with. look for the this under the badges of attendees :D

Reaction score
Cool, I was hoping for another one since i have one from every show. Hope to see you there Chris.

Jez

Reaction score
Yeah B), I still have my Essen and Anaheim one, but mine was missing from the collection point for some reason at London, even though I was on the list :'(.
I'm looking forward to adding another to the collection. Thanks for doing these Chris

Reaction score
Looks like ill be bringing some different star wars patches for trades, once i have them in hand ill try and post pics. Cant believe this will be my 8th celebration here in the US.

Reaction score
tracking is now up to 249 items +/- a few here and there. its getting craaaaaazy.

Whoa that's a lot. It jumped from 176 items on 2/26 to 249.. that's in 9 days, impressive, most impressive. If The get together is wed eve, I'm hoping it's later in the eve, cause I'll be at Disney Hollywood studios till close to closing.

Reaction score
Btw not sure if anyone is interested here, but my avatar pic is one of the pins going into production for a company I'm about to launch called pinnerz. It's 1.25 hard enamel, black with glitter, yellow is glow. I'm thinking I'll prob bring a couple dozen of these.

Reaction score
once we get a schedule from RP, I'm planning 1-2 meets with SWCO SWAG and whatever any others do ill keep posted as well. I know you have many folks interested in your colorful pins. If you are unable to make one of our planned meets, i can help you announce any time you want folks to hunt ya down if that helps.

Reaction score
members of swco swag, we are going to be wearing SWAG CREW badge buddies to help folks find swaggers to trade with. look for the this under the badges of attendees :D
Nice, Your making these for the whole group? If so I may bring a separate lanyard so it'll be easier to spot.

Reaction score
Those who request only. not everyone in the group is actually handing out swag.

darthbaldylox at gmail dot com and add your name/address/qty (if in us) and I can mail them before the show. If you are Int'l, name/qty and ill be handing those out at a meet up.

Jez

Reaction score
I must pull my finger out! These look great. I'll definitely have some badges, and maybe something else. Time running out though :\

Reaction score
This is BRILLIANT! I will have stickers, at least 4 different buttons and some trading cards and would love to swap you for one of these!

I will be posting images of my SWAG very soon.

Here's my first (vintage) entry in this year's Swag derby.

Reaction score
I would love to get in on one of those "Swag Crew" badges! I will have 4 different buttons, cards and a sticker to give away/trade. What do I need to do to get one? Thanks!

Reaction score
One of my freebie/trade buttons for Celebration Orlando!

Here is one of my buttons I will be trading/giving away at Celebration Orlando 2017 (1.5").

Reaction score
Another couple more of my items to giveaway/trade!

2.5 X 2.5 vinyl sticker:

Collector's business card:

Reaction score
Couldn't resist, Last ten i have going into production 200 of these . I hope we receive these on time.