Celebration Orlando: Swag

Reaction score
he used purebuttons. here is their pricing for that size (scroll down a bit) you can easy to use templates from the links above.

https://www.purebuttons.com/promotional-products/custom-buttons

I've done all my buttons for celebrations and other events via this company after it was suggested to me in 2014/5. great work, great deals, great timing, great customer service. ya i think they are grrrrreat. lol

Galen, can you PM me on info on a pin like that?

Reaction score
MAIL CALL!! Thanks Grove790, and my set of buttons arrived too :D My friend Stefan is attending his first SWC so he gets the first VIRGIN pin :p

Reaction score
Final before sending off. Think i should do away with show logo / 40th ann?
Almost though of putting in quotes. Get this SWAG to the rebel alliance instead
, and the #SWCOSWAG at the bottom

Reaction score
I hope this not off topic. Pardon my ignorance but what are Star Tots? I have been to 3 Celebrations and head about these but I never seen one. Are they a figurine? Again Stupid question.

Reaction score
Just placed an order for a couple buttons.

100 of this...and another that will be more limited.
(the other is more light hearted subject matter that I'm not ready to share yet.)

Reaction score
Just placed an order for a couple buttons.

100 of this...and another that will be more limited.
(the other is more light hearted subject matter that I'm not ready to share yet.)

looks awesome. I'd love to get one of these... I'm a huge Princess Leia fan. she will always be my first crush!

Reaction score
we are up to 130+ confirmed from the swco swag group and collectors track. not counting event items either

Reaction score
looks awesome. I'd love to get one of these... I'm a huge Princess Leia fan. she will always be my first crush!
Thanks. They just arrived today. I have to admit I am a little bit disappointed in them. When I looked at the template with the sizes to figure out what I wanted I underestimated. I didn't want them to be a large button...but they are smaller than I was expecting. Oh well, live and learn. They still look good. I just wish I would have ordered the next size larger.

Reaction score
Hi! Greetings from Chile! This will be my first Celebration and I'm learning about Swag!

I'll have 100 patches like the photo to exchange!!

See you guys there!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi! Greetings from Chile! This will be my first Celebration and I'm learning about Swag!

I'll have 100 patches like the photo to exchange!!

See you guys there!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reaction score
im having some pins and buttons made. I'll post pics at a later date.

Reaction score
That stuff looks great kenobi77, it will be good to see some old friends form here at the celebration consider it may be my last. i found out after the last celebration in california that i was in bad shape and the cancer was in my lungs. So I hope to make this one the best one yet since ive been to all of them here in the states, I will also being doing disney world this time also since this may be my last time to travel. So hopefully i'll get to see all my friends again and share the joy of star wars with you all. And hopefully I'll be able to grab some cool swag for the memories.

Reaction score
First 2 of a few items ill be bringing. These were originally going to be buttons, but i opted for magnets instead..

Reaction score
love more swag!! please feel free to join the swco swag facebook group. we are tracking 140 items so far between my group, collecting track group and this forum. More the merrier!!!

Galen - glad to hear this. Pancreatic survival is one of the rarest. you are blessed! I an engineer working on radiation delivery machines, so i see the awfulness of cancer daily.

Reaction score
Where do you guys recommend going for custom buttons? I have an idea for a button that I'd like to get printed.

Reaction score
Is anyone taking lead on making new SWCO Badge swag for the Rebelscum forum? It has come up on the FB group to have them again. Could an admin/mod contact me. im willing to help anyway I can.

Reaction score
our group will be holding atleast 1, ill post here for sure. you arent the only non-fb user in the group.