Celebration Orlando: Running Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Jez - i have secured you a free treadmill :D All thats needed now is some muscle and the trucks. Its just north of Orlando in a suburb. Member of my swag crew is stepping up for this. I'll hit ya up on FB.

do the volunteers here have FB? lmk, so i can include you in the chat session.
I don't have facebook. My availability window is getting smaller. I will arrive in the Orlando area around 3-4 Wednesday and I need to be at the convention center NLT 6. If I can pickup on my way through it shouldn't be a problem. Then I can return it on my way back home on Monday or depending on what time convention center load out is I may be able to return it Sunday evening.

If there is someone else who has more availability than me can do it I won't be offended.

Jez

Reaction score
Jez - i have secured you a free treadmill :D All thats needed now is some muscle and the trucks. Its just north of Orlando in a suburb. Member of my swag crew is stepping up for this. I'll hit ya up on FB.

do the volunteers here have FB? lmk, so i can include you in the chat session.
Guys, Brett this is truly awesome news, thank you so much. B)
I've also been doing some more digging. This is where we currently are; after 6 weeks of trying various outlets, hotels, gyms, rental companies, podcasts, military etc I may have convinced one of the big hotels to help. They are looking into it. This will naturally be less hassle and therefore the best option.
Last night some friends of mine checked Craigslist (don't have this in UK), and they found one nearby for $75 I woke up with this as my back up plan. However now you guys have managed to pull this out of the bag, amazing! What a day :)
We have a saying in the UK. You wait for ages for a bus and then 3 of them drive down the road! It's not a very good saying :rolleyes:
You guys are brilliant. I'll hopefully hear back from the hotel within 24 hours, this is an amazing back up in case they pull out.

Jez

Reaction score
Thank you so much Groove. My post above might mean that this will be all sorted but if not i really appreciate your gesture.
I've noted your availability and i'll keep you updated. Hopefully this might be sorted though :)

Reaction score
seems to be going well. Orlando PD was the last to get involved. we are waiting to hear their final answers. they have a treadmill and easy means to take/retrieve.

if not, then i have a truck and treadmill lined up for tues night pickup, wed delivery, but not for return on sund/mon.

Reaction score
Awesome, so you won't need me in Wednesday? I can still pick up on Sunday or Monday if needed.

Thanks for the update.

Reaction score
we speak on FB more than here. i mentioned you inquired. and the return trip might be helpful. ill have him reach out here if he doesnt see this

Jez

Reaction score
Hey guys. Groove thanks very much mate, yeah as Brett say's things are looking good although i'm still waiting to hear back from the Orlando PD about some help. If that all goes down the sway, Brett has a back up, but it's returning the Treader on the Sunday which might prove to be tricky.

Whatever happens, let's have a blast :)

I am indebted to you guys for all of your help :)

Reaction score
He's been great every time I've seen him! He also made it on a video on IGN.com. Guy was going around pointing things that weren't canon and pointed to him!

Jez

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i had an absolute blast.
I managed to complete a half marathon on every day. Loads of cash raised for charity and a load of laughs had along the way.
The IGN video is brilliant, and i'm really pleased with the Star Wars show one as well.
Great times!