Celebration Orlando: Photo-Ops

Reaction score
Also $15 for a digital copy, wtf? They better be putting that on a special USB drive for that price! I'd pay $15 if that covered all of my photo ops, but not each, geez.

Reaction score
Also $15 for a digital copy, wtf? They better be putting that on a special USB drive for that price! I'd pay $15 if that covered all of my photo ops, but not each, geez.
Yeah, they are usually more like $10, but I'll still do it.

Reaction score
They recently opened a few more photo op's with Hayden Christensen for Thursday. Get it soon if you want one.

Reaction score
Anyone know if Mark is down with shaking hands? It's my default when I meet someone. I know it's kinda skeevey in our germy times but was wondering if I shouldn't attempt it.

Reaction score
Anyone know if Mark is down with shaking hands? It's my default when I meet someone. I know it's kinda skeevey in our germy times but was wondering if I shouldn't attempt it.
If you are getting a photo op you probly won't have time to shake hands.

Reaction score
Mark is good with fans, but it's about a 5 second experience.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting SMG's autograph... I have a vampire stake signed by Kristy Swanson on one side... I'm hoping SMG will sign the other side and maybe for the photo op make it look like she is stabbing me with the stake. I picked up Kanan's Lightsaber for Freddie Prince Junior to sign. I'm not sure what I'm going to have Mark sign yet.

I'd also love to get Denis Lawson's autograph as well as Hayden Christenson's but all depends on the size of the lines and the cost.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if things are going to be a mess this year. I got two different confirmations for a photo Op wth Hayden. I contacted Topps and they said they'd delete the 2nd one and that I wasn't charged twice. They two days later I got an email saying they cancelled my duplicate with Tiya, however I never got a duplicate for her. They seem really disorganized. Hopefully, they didn't delete my only ticket for her autograph. Not sure what the problem is, shouldn't be too hard to process and send one ticket for each order they received...

Reaction score
I'm wondering if things are going to be a mess this year. I got two different confirmations for a photo Op wth Hayden. I contacted Topps and they said they'd delete the 2nd one and that I wasn't charged twice. They two days later I got an email saying they cancelled my duplicate with Tiya, however I never got a duplicate for her. They seem really disorganized. Hopefully, they didn't delete my only ticket for her autograph. Not sure what the problem is, shouldn't be too hard to process and send one ticket for each order they received...
Whata odd is the short windows. 15 min only for smg/fpj? Short lines at least :)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would like to do the photo-op with the item I am having autographed. If I have a combo photo-op/autograph, can I split them up on different days so that I can achieve this? In other words, get the auto on Friday, then bring that item for a photo-op on Saturday?

Reaction score
I would like to do the photo-op with the item I am having autographed. If I have a combo photo-op/autograph, can I split them up on different days so that I can achieve this? In other words, get the auto on Friday, then bring that item for a photo-op on Saturday?
Your ticket is only guaranteed for that day. Hopefully your photo op is before the autograph time. You might be able to do an exchange if the next day still has tickets available.

Reaction score
Are some of these photo op times right, with only 15 minute windows?

Does that mean that theoretically, if i was last in line, I should still be done within that 15 min period?

I'm also curious for Hayden on Friday how many Groups there are. I'm Group A and I know there's at least a B or C, so I should be done by 12:30 since he's only there an hour for pics, at least I hope that's how it'll go haha.

Reaction score
Are some of these photo op times right, with only 15 minute windows?

Does that mean that theoretically, if i was last in line, I should still be done within that 15 min period?

I'm also curious for Hayden on Friday how many Groups there are. I'm Group A and I know there's at least a B or C, so I should be done by 12:30 since he's only there an hour for pics, at least I hope that's how it'll go haha.
Yeah, some windows are only 15 minutes. You can still get through like 60 people or so in that time frame. They go very fast. Groups go A-E.

Reaction score
Cool.

Friday I have to make it in at 10am, try to get thru at least Hallmark, maybe celebration store, then off to Hayden @ 11, then LEGO @ 1130, then Funko @ 12, then Hallmark again for the Ahsoka signing @ 1:15! It's gonna be a crazy day haha.

I wonder if I can get a lightspeed store pass in the morning so I can come back later on, but those are timed and I don't know if they'll let me choose my time or not. I just want the Death Trooper hoodie, yavin lanyard, and maybe a tshirt :/

Reaction score
Any idea if digital copies of photo op photos can be ordered after the con? Authentics site doesn't have any info I can find. Sent a note to customer service but likely won't hear back until tomorrow.

Reaction score
Any idea if digital copies of photo op photos can be ordered after the con? Authentics site doesn't have any info I can find. Sent a note to customer service but likely won't hear back until tomorrow.
Highly doubtful since there's no number to reference to pull your photo and I don't think they meant it to extend after the con.

Their cash only system and overpriced duplicates/digitals were a big flop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Actually there are codes on the borders of the photos. Thought maybe they were #s that could be used to reference the digital file (how else would they know which digital file was yours at the file booth?)

Reaction score
Actually there are codes on the borders of the photos. Thought maybe they were #s that could be used to reference the digital file (how else would they know which digital file was yours at the file booth?)
Yeah, they scanned the bar code at the booth on your photo. That being said, I doubt you're going to be able to buy a digital version at this point. I would think they would have advertised that if you could. You can always scan the photo yourself.

Reaction score
Yeah, they scanned the bar code at the booth on your photo. That being said, I doubt you're going to be able to buy a digital version at this point. I would think they would have advertised that if you could. You can always scan the photo yourself.
You can buy them after the show. I asked about it and they gave me a business card. If you email them at support@epicphotoops.com and tell them the show, guest, and photo code from the bottom, you can buy the jpg after the fact.

Reaction score
This was probably the worst set up photo op that I have ever had the displeasure to be in. No one from Tops new what they were doing & half of them contradicted the other half. Please, Please, bring back OP for the next convention.

Reaction score
This was probably the worst set up photo op that I have ever had the displeasure to be in. No one from Tops new what they were doing & half of them contradicted the other half. Please, Please, bring back OP for the next convention.
Agreed. I needed a refund for a photo op I missed out on. It took me an hour to get the refund...AND I WAS THE FIRST ONE IN THE REFUND LINE!
This was the absolute worst process/setup I've ever been to in six Celebrations. What genius thought up not having the photos on the signers tables?

Reaction score
I had a wonderful experience at Celebration everywhere except the autograph area. I don't want to bore any of you with the story if you aren't interested so I have placed a link to the email that I sent to Mary Franklin and Topps concerning my experience. I certainly hope they listen to the feedback and make some big changes next time. It was an absolute disaster. If you have the energy to read it please do and share it and let other people know that they need to express their distaste as well. It's the only way to improve it for next time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pU...-VtMAa6k6dCBjc

Reaction score
They really need a separate area for people to line up for photo ops. There are way too many people waiting between the two autograph areas. It was a huge mess and there was no benefit to showing up early for your window due to the way they brought in people to line up near the photo booths.

Having people line up to get their photos before autographs was just dumb. I asked on Thursday if I could pick up my photos for Friday and was denied. There was nobody in the photograph line when I asked. :mad:

Reaction score
Abosulte worst experience for Photo-ops and autographs ever !

Bring back Official PIX !
Who all did you end up meeting jim? I did a photo and auto with Felicity and then an auto with Denis Lawson. Lawson's line was only about 7 minutes long which was very nice after spending half the day in the two Felicity lines (about 30 minutes for her photo and 2.5 hours for her auto.)

Reaction score
Who all did you end up meeting jim? I did a photo and auto with Felicity and then an auto with Denis Lawson. Lawson's line was only about 7 minutes long which was very nice after spending half the day in the two Felicity lines (about 30 minutes for her photo and 2.5 hours for her auto.)
Felicity didn't wanna be there based on her photos

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Felicity didn't wanna be there based on her photos
I disagree. I found her to be extremely friendly. She just doesn't normally smile huge smiles in public (possibly self-conscious about her teeth.) I think some people are being too hard on her, especially since she might have had the very longest lines of the con. That's a lot of smiles.

Reaction score
I disagree. I found her to be extremely friendly. She just doesn't normally smile huge smiles in public (possibly self-conscious about her teeth.) I think some people are being too hard on her, especially since she might have had the very longest lines of the con. That's a lot of smiles.
Yeah but I heard her and gellar were also like "no touching". Personally I think at the point they should put their arm around you for the photo, it doesn't look as awkward.

A guy I spoke with did the Jones and tudyk dual and said Alan was great but she was very boring haha.

Reaction score
Yeah but I heard her and gellar were also like "no touching". Personally I think at the point they should put their arm around you for the photo, it doesn't look as awkward.

A guy I spoke with did the Jones and tudyk dual and said Alan was great but she was very boring haha.

She was perfectly polite when I went through. A little soft spoken. They told us before we went through "no touching", but when we got there, you could put your arm around her and she did the same.

Reaction score
She was perfectly polite when I went through. A little soft spoken. They told us before we went through "no touching", but when we got there, you could put your arm around her and she did the same.
That was exactly my experience as well. She said hello and greeted me with a warm smile, we took our spots, I put my arm around her and she put her hand against my back. She was extremely friendly and polite.