Celebration Orlando: Guests

Reaction score
Felicity Jones will be signing at the Autograph hall on the 15th. Pre-orders went up on Star Wars Authentics. Jeremy Bulloch is coming so I'm also happy.

Reaction score
Felicity Jones will be signing at the Autograph hall on the 15th. Pre-orders went up on Star Wars Authentics. Jeremy Bulloch is coming so I'm also happy.
$200 is insane! I can see that for Harrison Ford, but Felicity Jones... Really!?!? I hope this isn't the trend with every one of the artists signing.

Reaction score
They are currently adding names to the list. If you watch the page and refresh every couple of minutes new names pop up. Deep Roy just popped up. Fingers crossed for Alan Tudyk and not for $200.

Reaction score
Do the autograph people also do photo ops normally or does it depend?

Also $200 for her auto isn't crazy, she's a well know actress. I'm sure Daisey or Driver or Boyega would be a few hundred also.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It's weird seeing photo ops for lower priced cast and crew when they used to be free at the cast/crew's discretion.

Daisy is $349 an autograph on the autograph site (for already signed pics, not Celebration guest related)

Reaction score
Do the autograph people also do photo ops normally or does it depend?

Also $200 for her auto isn't crazy, she's a well know actress. I'm sure Daisey or Driver or Boyega would be a few hundred also.

Yeah, they've got Felicity's photo op up for $250.

Reaction score
Hmm, its my first year so I dont know, should I preorder the photo op now? Do they usually sell out? Will it mean a shorter line?

Felicity is only saturday but ian and jeremy are multiple days so I'm probably better off waiting on them til I know the panel schedules, right?

Reaction score
Hmm, its my first year so I dont know, should I preorder the photo op now? Do they usually sell out? Will it mean a shorter line?

Felicity is only saturday but ian and jeremy are multiple days so I'm probably better off waiting on them til I know the panel schedules, right?

I'm torn. With her only being there on Saturday I think there's a good chance her photo op sells out, but knowing my luck they'll move the VIII panel to Saturday at the same time.

Reaction score
I'm torn. With her only being there on Saturday I think there's a good chance her photo op sells out, but knowing my luck they'll move the VIII panel to Saturday at the same time.
True. But that trailer will likely leak haha. Do they ever have tvs set up to reshow trailer debuts and such?

Reaction score
True. But that trailer will likely leak haha. Do they ever have tvs set up to reshow trailer debuts and such?

I want the experience of being in the room.

Anyone bite the bullet yet and buy?

Reaction score
I want the experience of being in the room.

Anyone bite the bullet yet and buy?
For sure. I hope theu dont open the show with the trailer though. I don't get in til 1pm from the airport :( pretty dumb to show the best stuff opening day and then meh the rest of the show.

Reaction score
It's definitely a bump up in pricing from Anaheim. The most expensive photo there was 195$ for Mark and Carrie together in a photo. Now Felicity is 200$ by herself.

Reaction score
It's definitely a bump up in pricing from Anaheim. The most expensive photo there was 195$ for Mark and Carrie together in a photo. Now Felicity is 200$ by herself.
Yeah I hope Hamill won't be over $250, or I'm out. That's stupid for a 30s experience. It'll be a cool photo op for sure, but way overpriced.

Reaction score
Yeah I hope Hamill won't be over $250, or I'm out. That's stupid for a 30s experience. It'll be a cool photo op for sure, but way overpriced.

And scratch that...Felicity's photo is actually 250... I said 200 in the previous post.

Reaction score
Do we think there will be more photo op guests added? That doesn't seem like many...and no 2 person combo photos which are what I really like.

It's all new to me with Topps running it. Does anyone have experience with Topps doing photo shoots at cons?

Do they usually release guest info little by little or is that it? Also, does Topps usually do photos with more than one celebrity together?

Reaction score
Do we think there will be more photo op guests added? That doesn't seem like many...and no 2 person combo photos which are what I really like.

It's all new to me with Topps running it. Does anyone have experience with Topps doing photo shoots at cons?

Do they usually release guest info little by little or is that it? Also, does Topps usually do photos with more than one celebrity together?
I think it's safe to assume more guests will be added. This is just the first wave.

Reaction score
Insane that I can't have my girlfriend in the picture for that price. Looks like I will get no photos from big names. I'll get Mark's auto and probably a few things from Ashley Eckstien and that is it. I'll see the rest of the people in person at panels.

Reaction score
Insane that I can't have my girlfriend in the picture for that price. Looks like I will get no photos from big names. I'll get Mark's auto and probably a few things from Ashley Eckstien and that is it. I'll see the rest of the people in person at panels.
Does it say somewhere only one person per photo? I was looking for rules and didn't see them.

Reaction score
Don't like having to pay to have a photo op with Bulloch. He's always been nice and gracious to take photos. And if you were concerned with a line with him, you hit him in the morning and he never really had a line in my experience. Wonder how he'll handle photos at the table? Also in the past AD objected to paid photo ops. Time will tell I guess

Reaction score
If want something signed I will bring something. I really don't do the photo ops because of the cost. The only celeb I did that with was Ian McDiarmid. Very nice guy. I was able to get a photo on my IPhone with Temorra Morison back in 2012 at C6. Awesome guy.

Reaction score
The good thing about Disney buying Star Wars is they can bring in the big names. The bad part is they will be going for astronomical prices. Felicity is a huge pass for me. If Hamill doesn't go for that much why should she? Absolutely ridiculous. I'll just go to a non-Star Wars con and get her for less. Looks like I'll be saving a lot of money this time around if the other big names are like this. McDiarmid and Hagon still a great deal though and sad to say it they're not getting any younger.

Reaction score
The good thing about Disney buying Star Wars is they can bring in the big names. The bad part is they will be going for astronomical prices. Felicity is a huge pass for me. If Hamill doesn't go for that much why should she? Absolutely ridiculous. I'll just go to a non-Star Wars con and get her for less. Looks like I'll be saving a lot of money this time around if the other big names are like this. McDiarmid and Hagon still a great deal though and sad to say it they're not getting any younger.
Last year Hamill was 145 pounds which was a little under $200. His prices have been going up. I'm not surprised with Jones. She's an oscar nominated actress in the prime of her career. I have a hard time seeing her doing conventions outside of Celebration.

It's a bummer prices are so high, but it is what it is.

Reaction score

I timed photo ops with Mark once in Japan, it was 7s, The only thing I ever saw that was faster was at Dragon Con 2009 where the op with Nemoy/Shatner. I timed that at 4-5s. It was amazing!! lol

Reaction score
Waiting until the guest list is set before I make any decisions on the autograph hall. At $200 I'm out for Felicity. I would like to have her signature but I'd take another Hamill who is more near and dear to me. Can't afford both.