Celebration Orlando: Guests

Reaction score
Honestly, it was a mess in Anaheim too. Not sure why they stopped having official pixs run it but ever since they got Reed to run things it's been a mess. OP had their stuff together.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
OPX had nice lines and you entered based on a number the last time I obtained autographs. So for like Hamill I was #50 and entered when the sign was changed to reflect say 1-100. Other than waiting for a celeb to show up - the process itself was always smooth and easy to understand and each of the big celebs had a clear and concise "chute" to enter.

The setup this week looked like a nightmare. Glad I steered clear.

Reaction score
This was my first photo op/autograph experience so I have nothing to really compare to. The worst part for me was the cattle call entrance to get into the individual lines. There was one table servicing a mass of people with a guy calling out Groups with just his own (unamplified) voice. I was in Group A for Hamill on Thursday and almost missed my group because I was stuck at the back of the crowd trying to make my way to the front to be let into the Hamill queue.

Reaction score
Only wanted Lawson,Tyria(Sabine)Vannessa Marshell and Alan Tudyke. Tudyke's autograph sold out so I opted for the photo op.The guy was really cool as Wes Lawson and Marshell miss out on the Sabine actress.

Reaction score
This thing was a mess!! Grossly mismanaged, & line size underestimated!! I nearly missed getting Tiya if it weren't for the help of a couple of buddies of mine. And why the hell Riz wouldn't sign in blue Sharpie is a mystery to me!! If I pay for an autograph, I want my stuff signed in the color I want!!

Reaction score
On a funny note, my wife & I were 2nd in line for Freddie Prinze on Sat. afternoon & I had brought 2 pics from 24. His handler looked at them, kind of balked & handed them to Freddie. He balked and it looked like he wanted to hand them back, but gave in. I asked him to sign his name & his characters name from the show, he asked "What was his name again?" I told him Cole Ortiz. He signed them Cole. You could tell he didn't want to sign them. But to his credit, he did & didn't complain about it.

Reaction score
On a funny note, my wife & I were 2nd in line for Freddie Prinze on Sat. afternoon & I had brought 2 pics from 24. His handler looked at them, kind of balked & handed them to Freddie. He balked and it looked like he wanted to hand them back, but gave in. I asked him to sign his name & his characters name from the show, he asked "What was his name again?" I told him Cole Ortiz. He signed them Cole. You could tell he didn't want to sign them. But to his credit, he did & didn't complain about it.
Yeah, he has been pretty vocal about how he didn't like his time on the show or Kiefer Sutherland.

Reaction score
I had a wonderful experience at Celebration everywhere except the autograph area. I don't want to bore any of you with the story if you aren't interested so I have placed a link to the email that I sent to Mary Franklin and Topps concerning my experience. I certainly hope they listen to the feedback and make some big changes next time. It was an absolute disaster. If you have the energy to read it please do and share it and let other people know that they need to express their distaste as well. It's the only way to improve it for next time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pU7FsbYM8ooB72Tq4IjQZAcg9JZ1u-VtMAa6k6dCBjc

Reaction score
I had a wonderful experience at Celebration everywhere except the autograph area. I don't want to bore any of you with the story if you aren't interested so I have placed a link to the email that I sent to Mary Franklin and Topps concerning my experience. I certainly hope they listen to the feedback and make some big changes next time. It was an absolute disaster. If you have the energy to read it please do and share it and let other people know that they need to express their distaste as well. It's the only way to improve it for next time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pU7FsbYM8ooB72Tq4IjQZAcg9JZ1u-VtMAa6k6dCBjc
Nice write up. I wasn't a VIP, but could not believe how much time was wasted in the Autograph area. I never had issues like that with Official Pics in three other Celebrations. So few staff, and those that were there had little knowledge of their own policies.

Reaction score
Yeah, say what you will Official Pics did a great job with C5 and C6. The signing area could have been a lot better. Though I only looking for just a few signatures.

Reaction score
Honestly, it was a mess in Anaheim too. Not sure why they stopped having official pixs run it but ever since they got Reed to run things it's been a mess. OP had their stuff together.
Reed doesn't run the autograph hall, Topps does (and OPX did).

Reaction score
so since we are talking about guests at Celebration and the next one is set for 2019 what are some of the stars you would want to see make an appearance at C IX ? here's my list that I'd love to see and get both photo ops and autographs from: (and I know some of these would be dream actors but still one can hope)

Harrison Ford
George Lucas
Ewan MacGregor
Natalie Portman
Daisy Ridley
Oscar Issac
David Prowse (just wish that whatever bad blood exists between Prowse/Lucasfilm/Disney would be erased

I'd also love to see Hayden Christensen return as well

Reaction score
Here's a neat story. After the 501st party I got tired and was walking back to my car and I got though a set of double doors and who comes zipping along but Warwick Davis. I know he was tired but he was nice enough to take photos of the us that were there. Very cool guy.