Celebration Orlando: Guests

Reaction score
All my groups are A and some were bought weeks after they went on sale. Just how many people are in each group?

Reaction score
Be prepared for a mess with autograph and photo ops. Very little organization and a lot of misdirection.
Total cluster. None of the volunteers know anything. No brochures no maps no timetables. Group letters mean nothing. Just a gigantic mob by the photo ops. I've never seen a convention of this scale run so horribly.

Reaction score
Total cluster. None of the volunteers know anything. No brochures no maps no timetables. Group letters mean nothing. Just a gigantic mob by the photo ops. I've never seen a convention of this scale run so horribly.
I've only got one photo op tomorrow, and it's at 11am so hopefully they aren't in full cluster mode to start the day...

I did see some tunes and prices on a tv by the topps booth.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Line ups are at the booth entrances. I sat in Hayden line for 2 1/2 hours as A group. They didn't know we were in the staging area and let several others before us. We got so many mixed directions. No signage at all. Here's the absolute dumbest thing. I've got autographs for Sunday. Several actors had NO lines. So, I figured I could save some time since I was already in the area. Nope- your tickets are only good for the purchased day even if the actor is sitting there with no one in line. Absolutely the biggest joke. Also- make sure you get your pictures from the topps store. No pics at tables.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be attending on Saturday the 15th and purchased a combo autograph/photo with Felicity Jones and an autograph for Denis Lawson. However on my printouts it simply says "Group A" with no indication of what times. On the SW Authentics websites it shows the celebrity photo and autograph schedules but no Group Letters. How do I know when I'm supposed to line up? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be attending on Saturday the 15th and purchased a combo autograph/photo with Felicity Jones and an autograph for Denis Lawson. However on my printouts it simply says "Group A" with no indication of what times. On the SW Authentics websites it shows the celebrity photo and autograph schedules but no Group Letters. How do I know when I'm supposed to line up? Thanks in advance.
You can line up as soon as the session starts, so if it shows them 12-1 get there asap to be with group A. I'm not sure if groups are 15 or 30 min blocks but if they call Group B you have to wait with B then, but B cannot line up when it's only A time, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You can line up as soon as the session starts, so if it shows them 12-1 get there asap to be with group A. I'm not sure if groups are 15 or 30 min blocks but if they call Group B you have to wait with B then, but B cannot line up when it's only A time, if that makes sense.

From my experience yesterday the group letters didn't matter. Anyone and everyone could get in line.

Reaction score
I went back through my confirmation emails and see that my time listed for Felicity is 10:00 am tomorrow. So how does that work if the convention itself starts at that time? What time should I arrive at the Convention Center in order to get in when the doors open?

Reaction score
I went back through my confirmation emails and see that my time listed for Felicity is 10:00 am tomorrow. So how does that work if the convention itself starts at that time? What time should I arrive at the Convention Center in order to get in when the doors open?
I would say 7am or earlier. You also have to build in time if you want a topps pic for signing. That is a whole other line because a listers have no photos at table. And you can't pick up pics on earlier days!

Reaction score
Thanks again. I see on the Authentics schedule that Felicity is doing photos from 10:30-11:00 and 3:30-3:45. Are they really thinking she can do all photos in just 45 minutes time?

Reaction score
Dang. Woman helping me get Riz's autograph was told incorrect info as to where the photo pickup is. That delay caused her to miss out entirely, since they capped his line when she got back. Got a flight to catch, I guess. Bummer!

How is the organization at this thing so bad this year? Sheesh. All my friends at the show are miserable.

Reaction score
Dang. Woman helping me get Riz's autograph was told incorrect info as to where the photo pickup is. That delay caused her to miss out entirely, since they capped his line when she got back. Got a flight to catch, I guess. Bummer!

How is the organization at this thing so bad this year? Sheesh. All my friends at the show are miserable.
Waited over 3 hours for Hayden today. All groups were allowed to go regardless of letter. He was an hour late because the photo session went long. Plus VIPs kept coming in line and there was no rhyme or reason as to how many they let go before the regular line. I can't imagine how Felicitys line was. Everyone please spam Topps page with negative comments.

Reaction score
DidnRiz finish before 5 today? I swear I saw him out on the floor. Had sunglasses and dark jacket and jeans I believe. He spoke and it sounded like him.

Reaction score
DidnRiz finish before 5 today? I swear I saw him out on the floor. Had sunglasses and dark jacket and jeans I believe. He spoke and it sounded like him.
Depends what you mean by "finished." She was turned away. They told her and others waiting to go get a refund.

Reaction score
While the morning entry was thankfully fixed the autograph/photo op section remains abysmal. I echo what others have said - totally understaffed and underprepared. In addition the whole photo pick up before headliner autographs is pointless. I was displeased with official pix at C6 but I would take them back in a minute over this fiasco. If you have more than 2 autograph/photo ops you can plan on those being the only thing you do.

On a positive note all of the celebs I interacted with were top notch.

Reaction score
While the morning entry was thankfully fixed the autograph/photo op section remains abysmal. I echo what others have said - totally understaffed and underprepared. In addition the whole photo pick up before headliner autographs is pointless. I was displeased with official pix at C6 but I would take them back in a minute over this fiasco. If you have more than 2 autograph/photo ops you can plan on those being the only thing you do.

Not the case for me with photo ops. If you're doing autos I guess you're screwed then because the pickup process...

Reaction score
Heard a lot of folks got turned away from Hamill and Hayden? Can anyone confirm? What a mess.

Reaction score
I did hayden photo at 11, took 30min to get in and was a blast. Maybe the autos were worse?

I find autos are always worse. Ops are lightning quick, so the line moves pretty fast.

Reaction score
While I was roaming over there they announced that they would honor autos for Friday on Sat/Sun I believe.
Oh lord. How's that gonna work? It's going to bog down the other days, depending on how many people were turned away.

Hayden is gone now so his people are stuck but Hamill is there all weekend.

Reaction score

I'm glad you said that. Topps is horriable and OP has and will always be better. I will never deal with Topps again after this cluster.